//
The latest chapter books on KidPub

The latest chapter books on KidPub

Book TitleByPostedBook Name
GwentessGold {Sarah}August 23, 2015Gweneth
GwenethGold {Sarah}August 23, 2015The King's Dragons Preview (the book that Gwyeth is from)
The King's Dragons Preview (the book that Gwyeth is from)Gold {Sarah}August 23, 2015Gwyeth (the first of several dragon poems. The names and descriptions are from dragons in a book I'm writing for school)
Gwyeth (the first of several dragon poems. The names and descriptions are from dragons in a book I'm writing for school)Gold {Sarah}August 23, 2015Hero
Death and Angel Chapter 8: Movies. Weekend. Funeral. Part 1LaviniaAugust 23, 2015Death and Angel Chapter 7: A different life.
Savannah brown and the death of the duchess: PrologueRachelAugust 22, 2015
Pretty Lies +Trigger Warning+armonia (scarface)August 21, 2015
Colors: Chapter Fiveamore {luna}August 21, 2015Colors: Chapter Four
CHAPTER FIVE: THE ILLUMINATOR Slicing Knife (Lydia)August 18, 2015The Museum Of Death CHAPTER ONE TOTALLY UPDATED!!!!!!!
pike's peak (the past, the present, and the future)TheColorofBoom{HawkEye}August 18, 2015sometimes we are so caught up in gold we forget about rust
Under the Veil (Prologue + Chapter 1, please comment and CC!)Scream Queen (Max)August 17, 2015
Indy: The Faction war Draft (tell me what you think)Indy's Favorite Character {Ian}August 17, 2015
searchingSnowy Lena August 16, 2015trying
The Oak Elves Chapter 16 LaviniaAugust 16, 2015The Oak Elves Chapter 15
Prediction or Fiction *Preview*+ *Excerpt* armonia (scarface)August 15, 2015
heyleafy August 14, 2015strangers in the mirror
Pages you can't colour Chap2AnitaAugust 14, 2015Pages you can't colour Chap1
Pages you can't colour Chap1AnitaAugust 13, 2015
This is meAnitaAugust 13, 2015
The Legend of the Red Knight: Chapter Six((*Lauren*))August 13, 2015The Legend of the Red Knight: Chapter Five
The Legend of the Red Knight: Chapter Five((*Lauren*))August 13, 2015The Legend of the Red Knight: Chapter Four
Tales of a Ninth Grade Nomad CHAPTER III: A Week of firstsIndy's Favorite Character {Ian}August 12, 2015Tales of a Ninth Grade Nomad CHAPTER II: Too bad I don't have State Farm.
Kotegorium Whyosous Academy. Chapter 6.Dreamer ( Alicia)August 12, 2015
The Legend of the Red Knight: Chapter Four((*Lauren*))August 12, 2015The Legend of the Red Knight: Chapter Three
The Legend of the Red Knight: Chapter Three((*Lauren*))August 12, 2015The Legend of the Red Knight: Chapter Two
Marvel Thing: Chapter One:Introductions, Powers, and Harpoon-Wielding Girls (Because My Life Wasn't Weird Enough Before)TheColorofBoom{HawkEye}August 12, 2015Marvel Fanfiction-Type Thing (Untitled)- Prologue