//
4/30/2012 Article on KP Author Amber Lacombe

Posted May 1st, 2012 by perryd

Here's a nice article about Amber Lacombe and her book, Family of Heroes (Book 1 of the Prophecy of the Black Cat series), that appeared in the Coventry Patch recently. Congrats, Amber!

Holy cow! I had no idea you

Holy cow! I had no idea you suffered from Celiac disease! (I had to do a brochure on it for science, so I know a bit about the disorder.) That's so cool!

"A picture paints a thousand words, but words paint a thousand pictures." ~Me. If you agree, click this link: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/hope-and-fear-prologue-204411...

Posted by Mistborn on Wed, 05/02/2012 - 14:40
Why is it cool that she has

Why is it cool that she has a disease??

That must be why she hasn't been on in so long.....

Posted by Mary Elizabeth on Tue, 05/22/2012 - 11:38
Don't worry. Celiac isn't

Don't worry. Celiac isn't that bad, but I just got diagnosed with something called conversion disorder. That's what's been causing all my problems. It's just hard to get on, and I can't find time to write anymore. Either I'm too sick too, I'm going to school and I've got homework, or I have a million doctors appointments. Thanks for caring, and I really do miss coming on.

"My concussion has a concussion." - Eddy, from House of Anubis.

Posted by Amber on Thu, 05/31/2012 - 12:52
Good to know that you're

Good to know that you're okay. :) I wasn't sure if it was some sort of cancer or something. XD

Posted by Mary Elizabeth on Thu, 05/31/2012 - 14:44