//
12/6/2012: KP Author Miguel Angel Aldrete Book Signing

Posted December 4th, 2012 by perryd

KidPub author Miguel Angel Aldrete (The Glowing Mask in Hawaii and The Mayan Prophecy) will be holding a book signing event on Saturday the 8th of December in Rancho Santa Fe, California. The event will be at the La Jolla Home Theatre and Automation store...they are an Apple reseller and will be showing off lots of new Apple gear at their Technology Family Night. 

If you plan on going to the party, you can click here to let them know. We'll post pictures when we get them!

Congratualtions! :D That's

Congratualtions! :D That's awesome. ^_^ Unfortunately I can't go, but I'll check out the pictures! :)

*~Dancing in the Flames~* : http://www.kidpub.com/story/dancing-flames-2301130604

Posted by Cherrybomb on Tue, 12/04/2012 - 16:58
Wow, a book signing???

Wow, a book signing??? That's great!!! Unfortunately, I can't go either.... I live in Texas 0__0

-Kaley :) :D :P

"But it wasn't a dream. It was a living nightmare." -From my untitled book!!!

Posted by Kaley on Tue, 12/04/2012 - 17:42
Ditto-ness. |E|N|A| Soar

Ditto-ness.

|E|N|A|

Soar high, run free.

Posted by Ena/TDC & Ian/Turtle on Sat, 12/08/2012 - 23:28
That's so cool ^O^

That's so cool ^O^ Congratulations Miguel!

Sorry I can't go either O_o I ish a washintonian.

~~Calla~~ Writing is the best way to talk without being interrupted.

Posted by ~~Calla~~ on Tue, 12/04/2012 - 18:25
ACK!!!! Pain!! I will never

ACK!!!! Pain!! I will never be able to visit one of these things, alas, living outside of the US :D But it sounds amazing!

This is the edge. :D In a place previously unmapped, a deserted town stands silently, void of any life...or does it? In the depths of an attic, people hide from the outside. It's time to escape Wasp Hill Valley. Join project OTHERS!

Posted by EpicWriter on Tue, 12/04/2012 - 19:26
Sounds awesome, but I can't

Sounds awesome, but I can't attend :(

Okay, here's my theory: Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga are actually Capitol citizens who couldn't stand The Hunger Games, so they invented a time machine and traveled back to our time and became pop stars. O.O

Posted by Lena on Tue, 12/04/2012 - 20:19
Sounds pretty cool! But

Sounds pretty cool! But unfortunately, I won't be able to attend it. :C By the way, Perry, I received the book in the mail, read it, and it was AWESOME! :D If you ever get a chance to talk to Caroline Rice, could you tell her Jessica on Kidpub really likes her book? XD Thanks!

Book I | Chapter One * Bringing Humanity Back *NEW* Chapter One is finally out!

*~Click here to read!~*</

Posted by Jessica on Wed, 12/05/2012 - 07:34
Oh darn! I live in England

Oh darn! I live in England so I can't make it, but my dream is to hold my own book signing so congrats to you!

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and thoes who matter don't mind.

Posted by Shortbread (Helen) on Wed, 12/05/2012 - 11:39
Awesome! Sadly, I can't go

Awesome! Sadly, I can't go beacause I'm on the other side of the country in Virginia! Good luck with the signing!- Panthera tigris tigris Love Dragons? Read This: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/band-fire-prologue-book-1-pro...

Posted by Grace on Wed, 12/05/2012 - 15:59
I also am restricted to

I also am restricted to Virginia, and my name is Grace XD

Go to my blog! http://authorofmyownlifeblog.weebly.com/index.html

Posted by The Unpopped Wa... on Fri, 12/07/2012 - 06:01
Haha, I thought it was

Haha, I thought it was singing.  XD

Posted by Esther (Algebra... on Fri, 12/07/2012 - 08:45
Wow, he's published two

Wow, he's published two books?! 0.0 That's awesome. Hope the book signing goes great, Miguel! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The planet Ectroi is waiting for you...

Posted by TheAshWolf on Sat, 12/08/2012 - 16:16
That is really cool! But I

That is really cool! But I can's go. *wipes off tear*.

And Perry, you guys have not posted the results for the monthly writing contest yet, When do you think they will be out?

Ermagerd, My Signature! My thrilling KidPubember Novel, Over Shadow: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/over-shadow-chapter-1-edited-... My Kick Burt HG Fan Fic: Cutting The Chains: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/hg-fan-f

Posted by Alex on Sun, 12/09/2012 - 08:43
Man, I live in Kansas. But

Man, I live in Kansas. But congrats on holding a book signing. I would love to do that too someday.

Others can decide what you are, but only you can decide who you are. ~TimberWolf -_-

If your a mythical/dragon person, read "Outcast", my book.

Posted by TimberWolf on Sat, 02/23/2013 - 13:20