//
Guys, this is serious. I had really bad day. Last thing I need, drama. Only thing that can save me, writing. Question:Do u copy?

Yes, I love copying people's work! Who cares about other's stories?
0% (0 votes)
Kind of. I just like bugging people!
0% (0 votes)
I don't know...
11% (1 vote)
I just like creating my own stories.
0% (0 votes)
No, of course not! I'd respect others ideas and try NOT to copy anything. Just improvize and enjoy KP.
56% (5 votes)
Whaaaaaat?
11% (1 vote)
Copying sucks!
22% (2 votes)
Total votes: 9
Ever since I read Eragon I

Ever since I read Eragon I developed an irrational fear of taking other's ideas. :P

"Beef? I am lacking in beef. Fawful is beefless." --Fawful, Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Posted by Evyn on Fri, 01/06/2012 - 20:50
Thankfully, Kidpub is

Thankfully, Kidpub is copywrited, so as long as you can prove that the idea was originally yours, you're safe.

Advice: try to keep a cool head when talkin to the person. Use manners and try to be polite. If they insist the idea was theirs, however, or if they refuse to see your side, then you can just give them the hard evidance and threaten to tell Perry.

...Ok, why does this seem so familiar to The Social Network?

Ok, bad example.

...

Yes?

What?!

Stop it!!!

Posted by Jace X. Anders on Sun, 01/08/2012 - 01:31
Well, if fanfictions of

Well, if fanfictions of fanfictions count, then I guess I copy... but I've never posted anything, so whadda I know? :3

~Mina

Posted by Mina Mongoose on Sun, 01/08/2012 - 21:51
Good point. It's definitely

Good point. It's definitely true! :)

"Who lives In a Watermelon under the sea? SoapBob Bubble Pants!" ~ me

Posted by Justin on Mon, 01/09/2012 - 22:30