//
Which of these restaurants would you rather eat at? XD

California Pizza Kitchen
26% (5 votes)
Chic Fil A
5% (1 vote)
Cracker Barrel
32% (6 votes)
Genji's Japanese Steakhouse/Gengis Khan Mongolian BBQ
5% (1 vote)
Never had any of these :P
32% (6 votes)
Total votes: 19
(*Gasps*) I think I remember

(*Gasps*) I think I remember going to Cracker Barrel years ago! :D I just forgot about it until now…

*By the way, that was NOT sarcasm. ^_^*

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. —Herm Albright

Team Perry!

Posted by L.S.Trendom on Wed, 01/26/2011 - 18:52
Mmmm...BBQ pizza at

Mmmm...BBQ pizza at California Pizza Kitchen...

~Team Edward? Team Jacob? Team Peeta? Team Gale?! WHAT THE FLOOP?! Team Perry, I say!~

Posted by Peppermint on Wed, 01/26/2011 - 19:17
XD I had that

XD I had that Saturday!!!

And, LST, I LOVE their chicken and dumplings! Rambling time: Once, I had to get my blood drawn at this huge university and I was freaking for weeks. Literally, it was ALL I thought about and I was so stressed, that when it was finally over, and it wasn't that bad, I got to go to Cracker Barrel, but I couldn't eat because I was literally sick after being sooo stressed and having it over. XP

Bring a compass; it's awkward when you have to eat your friends :)

Posted by WolfWriter on Wed, 01/26/2011 - 19:43
Yay for rambling! I can't

Yay for rambling! I can't actually remember much except for tomato juice(I think) and mashed potatoes and gravy. ^_^

Team Perry!

Posted by L. S. Tredom on Wed, 01/26/2011 - 19:46
my favorite resturant is the

my favorite resturant is the macaroni grill......... but i picked cracker barrel

" You may not be the brightest bulb in the socket, but without you, I'd be in the dark. " - Dr. Seuess

Posted by Nicholas on Wed, 01/26/2011 - 19:44
I know this is totally

I know this is totally random but when I go to Wendy's (which is rare) I always get a spicy chicken sandwich! IT'S SO AMAZING!! I definitely recommend it.

You want me to review YOUR story? Click this link: http://www.kidpub.com/story/some-no-big-deal-others-dream-come-true-plea...

Posted by NightOwl0_0 (IM... on Thu, 01/27/2011 - 09:51