//

KP Books at Your Library?

Posted August 1st, 2010 by perryd

Now that there are hundreds of books published by KidPub Press, it's getting really difficult to buy them all, even if you want to read them all! What's a hungry reader to do? Go to your local library and ask them to purchase a few copies of the titles that you'd like to read. Most librarians are more than happy to order a book for a member of their library, and once you've read a KidPub Press book, other kids can enjoy it, too.

Tell your librarian that KidPub Press books are available from Baker and Taylor. They'll know the name...Baker and Taylor is the largest supplier of books to public and school libraries in the USA. Just let them know which book or books you would like to read, and be sure to jot down the ISBN number for each of them; it'll save your librarian from having to look them up. The ISBN number is listed on the book's page on both the KidPub Press bookstore and at Amazon.

KidPub Press authors earn royalties when a library buys their book, so not only do you get to read a great book, you're also helping out your fellow author!