100 Things To Do Over Summer Break
Posted June 10th, 2011 by Lily09
in Battery City
June 11th, 2011
- Write a novel.
- Read a book. (Okay, 1 and 2 are kinda like... 'duh, of course' ones)
- Go to the movies.
- Have a sleepover or slumber party!
- Listen to music.
- Make lists like this when you can't do anything.
- Crawl around the house with your sibling(works best if she's same age or mature) when everyone's a sleep and try not to make noise. Okay, don'tmake noise or you might get into trouble. You can also do this at sleepovers if parent allows it.
- Make jewerly.
- Look around for secret passageways.
- Make treats.
- Make a time capsule.
- Do your chores.
- Go to the beach.
- Honestly... I have no clue. roll around the house
- I give up. Write some things to go on here and I'll put them up.
- Make little beaded animals.
- Go shopping.
- Make a card and save it for an event.
- Surf the web.
- Learn handclap games (like the Lemonade one...)
- Roll in mud.
- Sing in the rain (if there is rain in summer?)
- Step in squishy foods!
- Have a food fight with family and friends!
- Get kicked out of Walmart.
- Make a book cover (even if it sucks).
- Go on a treasure hunt.
- Climb a tree.
- Do summer assignments from school.
- Burn things. We're not responsible for your injury xD
- Have a picnic.
- Lay in the grass and watch the shapes of clouds.
- Stare at stars.
- Contemplate the existsance of aliens or the paranormal.
- Go on an adventure.
- Eat tacos.
- Make tacos.
- Draw tacos.
- Dream tacos.
- Write xD 100 times.
- Try to make text art!
- Paint a bunch of blank ceramic piggy banks you found at Goodwill and seel them at your lemonade stand :3
- Play with Legos.
See more stories by Elliot