100 Things To Do Over Summer Break

Posted June 10th, 2011 by Lily09

Lily09's picture
by Elliot
in Battery City

June 11th, 2011
  1. Write a novel.
  2. Read a book. (Okay, 1 and 2 are kinda like... 'duh, of course' ones)
  3. Go to the movies.
  4. Have a sleepover or slumber party!
  5. Listen to music.
  6. Make lists like this when you can't do anything.
  7. Crawl around the house with your sibling(works best if she's same age or mature) when everyone's a sleep and try not to make noise. Okay, don'tmake noise or you might get into trouble. You can also do this at sleepovers if parent allows it.
  8. Swim.
  9. Study...bleh.
  10. Make jewerly.
  11. Look around for secret passageways.
  12. Make treats.
  13. Make a time capsule.
  14. Do your chores.
  15. Go to the beach.
  16. Honestly... I have no clue. roll around the house
  17. I give up. Write some things to go on here and I'll put them up.
  18. Make little beaded animals.
  19. Go shopping.
  20. Make a card and save it for an event.
  21. Camping!
  22. Surf the web.
  23. Learn handclap games (like the Lemonade one...)
  24. Roll in mud.
  25. Sing in the rain (if there is rain in summer?)
  26. Step in squishy foods!
  27. Have a food fight with family and friends!
  28. Get kicked out of Walmart.
  29. Make a book cover (even if it sucks).
  30. Go on a treasure hunt.
  31. Climb a tree.
  32. Do summer assignments from school.
  33. Burn things. We're not responsible for your injury xD
  34. Have a picnic.
  35. Lay in the grass and watch the shapes of clouds.
  36. Stare at stars.
  37. Contemplate the existsance of aliens or the paranormal.
  38. Go on an adventure.
  39. Eat tacos.
  40. Make tacos.
  41. Draw tacos.
  42. Dream tacos.
  43. Write xD 100 times.
  44. Try to make text art!
  45. Paint a bunch of blank ceramic piggy banks you found at Goodwill and seel them at your lemonade stand :3
  46. Play with Legos.

See more stories by Elliot
18. Make little beaded

18. Make little beaded animals

19. Go shopping!

20. Make a card and save it for an event

21. Camping!!

22. Surf the web or Youtube

23. Learn...handclapping games? Hee hee

Posted by Cherrybomb on Fri, 06/10/2011 - 21:58
24. Roll in the mud 25. Sing

24. Roll in the mud

25. Sing in the rain

26. Go camping

27. Step in food! (It's really fun, especially eggs and banannas. And penut butter. And oil.)

28. Have a GIANT food fight with friends or family!

Cool idea!

"Friendship is like peeing your pants; everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth." ~Mr. Sudano

Posted by Moogle on Fri, 06/10/2011 - 22:14
26 has been done by the KPer

26 has been done by the KPer above you.

Posted by Lily09 on Fri, 06/10/2011 - 22:25
29. Go to the pool. 30. Get

29. Go to the pool.

30. Get kicked out of Wallmart (I've done this one already this summer!!!)

31. Make a bookcover (Even if it doesn't look good)

32. Go on a "treasure hunt".

33. Climb a tree out of sheer boredom...

34. Do summer assignments for school (T.T).

35. Burn something (Weather it be bonfire or a leaf under a magnifying glass. No self injury!)

36. Have a picnic.

38. Lay in the grass and watch the clouds for shapes.

37. Stare at the stars.

38. Contemplate the existsance of aliens or the paranormal.

39. Go on some kind of adventure.

I don't suffer in insanity, I enjoy every minute of it! Oh look, a llama!!!!!!! *Runs after Llama*

Posted by Desonia Travers on Fri, 06/10/2011 - 22:37
28. eat tacos 29. make

28. eat tacos

29. make tacos

30. draw tacos

31. dream about tacos

XD

"i find television very educational; whenever someone turns it on, i leave the room and read."- Groucho Marx "Actually if a writer needs a dictionary he should not write. He should have read the dictionary at least three times from beginning to end and

Posted by Luna Eclipse on Fri, 06/10/2011 - 23:29
Try to make text

Try to make text art!!!

–®ø®¥–

Posted by Rory on Sat, 06/11/2011 - 05:58
I LIKE

I LIKE TACOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! XD

Posted by Luna Eclipse on Sat, 06/11/2011 - 10:52
Ummm.... that has nothing to

Ummm.... that has nothing to do with this?

Posted by Lily09 on Sat, 06/11/2011 - 12:19
Paint a bunch of blank

"I'm ME. Deal with it." ~Me

This World @ http://returnofme.blogspot.com/

Posted by amy on Sat, 06/11/2011 - 12:11
Over Summer Vacation, (I

Over Summer Vacation, (I have a very small list) I'm going to Go to Camp, Go to Tennis Camp (there's a difference, trust me), Learn to Sew, Learn to Cook, Have a Garden, and Finish a Story (which I am getting rather close to doing! *squee*). We're also planning on biulding some sort of zipline in our backyard (yah, 'cause we're that cool) and maaaaaaybe a miniature chairlift-inspired-pulley-thingy with a basket. But mostly, we have to get ready for school next year (I just got out of THIS one!!! Now I have to get back in ANOTHER ONE!?!)...I wanna see all the good summer movies and play Mario Kart Wii too! ^_^

[- Generation2. when you see this, post it on your sig as a sign of epykness with the next number. Social experiment.-]“STOP THE WORLD! I WANNA GET OFF!!!” Carl from Jimmy Neutron (People still watch that? Yes, yes I do...)

Posted by CosmoCat on Thu, 05/31/2012 - 10:48
*wants to go to Tennis Camp*

*wants to go to Tennis Camp* >:^]

Posted by Frostburn/Cherrybomb on Thu, 05/31/2012 - 23:33
28. is the best. [Insert

28. is the best.

[Insert witty sig. here]

Posted by Fraught Thought on Mon, 05/27/2013 - 12:44
47. Make a Calender 48. Make

47. Make a Calender

48. Make a goal of page reading (638 pages in one month? XD)

"Help me! Help me! I'm too lazy to escape!" Bender, Futurama "Hey, that was a conscience choice! You peed on my couch!" Doofenshmirtz, Phineas And Ferb: Across the Second Dimension

Posted by Nyan Catty on Tue, 05/28/2013 - 15:40
obsess on your crush Read

obsess on your crush

Read Lydia's story, Life against death! (It's REALLY good... I command you to.) http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/untitled-story-prolouge-20811...

Posted by *Jill* on Mon, 06/03/2013 - 08:03
7. Crawl around the house
7. Crawl around the house with your sibling(works best if she's same age or mature) when everyone's a sleep and try not to make noise. Okay, don'tmake noise or you might get into trouble. You can also do this at sleepovers if parent allows it. Heeheehheee!

"Everywhere you go, you here things that are untrue. You've just got to learn that if I don't say it, phisically out of my mouth, it isn't true"- Selena Gomez

"Gossip is called gossip because it's not always the truth"- Justin Timberlake

Posted by Irwyn [Sam] on Thu, 06/20/2013 - 14:39