101 Cool Usernames

101 Cool Usernames

Posted March 10th, 2011 by missmaple

missmaple's picture
by AKA Coati (Miss Maple)
in flight.

March 31st, 2013

Welcome to KidPub, THE place on the web for kids who love stories!
Want to join the fun? Sign up for KidPub and receive a free book!

Any color names. Some good ones: Blue, Navy, Emerald, Indigo, Tangerine, or Turquoise.

1. Cantankerous Rouge
  2. Corkscrew Arabesque
  3. Strawberry Cow
  4. Cocoa Loco
  5. Eagle Eye
  6. Panda-monium
  7. Pandora
  8. The NEW Mrs...  (try Potter, Malfoy, Jackson, Depp, etc.)
  9. Scribbler
  25. Juliet
  26. Thunder
  27. Cymbal
  28. Cobalt
  29. Copper
  30. Mary-Gold
  31. Lacey Lou (XD This is my pet chicken's name!)
  32. Nightwalker
  46. Logical Nonsense
  47. Balderdash
  48. Hoodwink
  49. Drivel
  50. Wink
  51. Mink
  52. Any animal names. Some good ideas: Moose, Giraffe, Llama, Otter, Armadillo, Aardvark, Ocelot, etc.
  53. Stripes
  54. Liger
  55. Lioness
  56. Simba
  57. Aristocat
  58. Apricot
  59. The Beast
  60. Brickney
  61. Tree names are a good idea. Try Oak, Willow (taken, sorta), Redwood, Ash (taken, sorta), Cherrywood, or Maple (TAKEN!)
  62. Bonsai
  77. The Maestro
  78. Honeybee
  79. Queen Bee
  80. Mozzarella
  81. Apple
  82. Mopple the Whale
  83. Moby Dick (don't laugh, you uncultured buffoon!)
  84. Uncultured Buffoon
  94. Orca
  95. Henry Maltese
  96. Andy WhaleHol
  97. Beluga
  98. Munch
  99. Writer
  100.  Miss Maple (TAKEN!)

(That's all I could come up with for now, but I could make a LOT more. I'm really sorry if I stole your name without realizing it, but hey, that just means you have an AWESOME name, right? And, yes, some of these are similar to existing names, but not on purpose! Whaddya think?)

(Just for the record, anybody can use these usernames!)

See more stories by AKA Coati (Miss Maple)
you don't mind if i use one

you don't mind if i use one of your ideas, do you? i was also thinking about using "Mina Mongoose" for my username; what do you think? :D

Posted by Mega M on Thu, 03/10/2011 - 16:42
Oh, Mina Mongoose sounds

Oh, Mina Mongoose sounds awesome! And anybody can use one of these names! I wouldn't post this if they couldn't, would I?

If you have a deep, secret fear of the world ending while you're in the middle of taking a shower, copy and paste this into your sig.

Posted by Miss Maple on Thu, 03/10/2011 - 16:45
There are some times when I

There are some times when I do smile down upon mankind. :)

teehee you sed dick!

Posted by Madelyn on Wed, 03/19/2014 - 08:12
thanks! :D

thanks! :D

Posted by Mega M on Thu, 03/10/2011 - 16:47
Orca? Do you mean the animal

Orca? Do you mean the animal or the character?

Posted by Evyn on Thu, 03/10/2011 - 16:58
*shrugs* I didn't know there

*shrugs* I didn't know there was a character. I just thought it sounded cool.

Posted by Miss Maple on Thu, 03/10/2011 - 21:15
He's a video game character.

He's a video game character.

Posted by Evyn on Sun, 03/13/2011 - 11:49
How do you change your
Posted by Haley on Thu, 03/10/2011 - 17:18
you change your user name by

you change your user name by going to your bio, then at the top click edit, then above your email you should see  a little bar above it that has the 2 words, about me, click it, then you should see your user name, last name, state, age, etc. change any of them.

Your welcome.

Posted by Katz on Thu, 03/10/2011 - 18:07
Nightwalker is someone's

Nightwalker is someone's actual username. :D

Oh- and I LOVE Strawberry Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

(For the record, I'm Rachel AKA Cloudwriter)

*~Dreamwalker~*The First in the Trilogy

Posted by Strawberry Cow on Thu, 03/10/2011 - 17:59
OMPJ. I love Hoodwink!! I am

OMPJ. I love Hoodwink!! I am so gonna use it!!! These are really epic usernames!! Thanks, Maple!! :D

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Writing is my escape from the real world where I can't kill people, fall in love, or train dragons all in the same day."

Posted by Claire on Thu, 03/10/2011 - 19:26
I named a stuffed animal

I named a stuffed animal Hoodwink. She's an owl.

Posted by Miss Maple on Thu, 03/10/2011 - 21:16
There was a time where I

There was a time where I really wanted to change my name to Strawberry Cow, but I've kinda grown to love Miss Maple.

Posted by Miss Maple on Thu, 03/10/2011 - 21:16
lolz it's Jack D's second

lolz it's Jack D's second user or whatever it's called, the one that you see when they edit a comment.

Forget Bieber Fever- now it's Hayes Daze! Never heard of this amazing singer?? Go look him up! Hunter Hayes, everyone!
Please please please read it, http://www.kidpub.com/story/note-all-922105455

Posted by ~ForeverMyDraco~ on Thu, 06/02/2011 - 15:03
I SOOO wanna use Quill and

I SOOO wanna use Quill and Cobalt... New name time! :D

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December/And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor. - The Raven, Edgar Allen Poe

Posted by Vervain (Lenni) on Thu, 03/10/2011 - 20:16
XD I like how you can see

XD I like how you can see the train of thought flowing between the ideas XD If I changed my name, it would be something Latin like Calamus Vir or something....eh

Sokka: ...We could still be attacked by some giant exploding Fire Nation spoon or find out the city's been submerged in an ocean full of killer shrimp.
Toph: You been hitting the cactus juice again?
~ Avatar: The Last Airbender

Posted by WolfWriter on Thu, 03/10/2011 - 20:29
Yeah, this is pretty much

Yeah, this is pretty much how my brain works.

Posted by Miss Maple on Thu, 03/10/2011 - 21:12
It reminds me of these lame

It reminds me of these lame drills we do in Keyboarding. The person who made them has a continuous thought going. Like it will go on and on about big cities and land and then switch to homework for a few drills, thento vacations to Hawaii XD

Toph: You been hitting the cactus juice again?
~ Avatar: The Last Airbender

Posted by WolfWriter on Thu, 03/10/2011 - 21:40
You left out "Leloo". XDD

You left out "Leloo". XDD Jk, these are awesome! I like "Dakota Fang" and "Canis Lupis" (wolf! :D)

Do you want to be a slave to your power, or a soldier to it? ~Saber of the Guard

Posted by Leloo on Thu, 03/10/2011 - 21:00
Cool names! And BTW,

Cool names! And BTW, Strawberry Cow is KINDA taken. Just barely, because I once changed my name to Strawberry, and in real life a lot of people call me Strawberry!!! :D

These are awesome! Makes me wanna change my name!

~ Strawberry

Posted by Sravani on Fri, 03/11/2011 - 04:49
Very long!  I can not

Very long!  I can not choose.  Anyway, I already have a username .The list is funny.

Posted by Christian on Fri, 03/11/2011 - 13:50
Aw, I was reading this, and

Aw, I was reading this, and saw the first few comments where I was Mega M instead of Mina; sweet, kindly memories...

<"/ c"|

Posted by Mina Mongoose on Tue, 09/20/2011 - 13:18
Haha, you're making me feel

Haha, you're making me feel nostalgic :]

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." ~Ingrid Bergman

Add this to your sig if you can multitask- just not all at the same time!

Posted by Cobalt Gyzmo (M... on Sat, 09/24/2011 - 00:30
Aww my names not up :( well

Aww my names not up :( well it's not really cool anyway
"No Olive.He is not acully sidekick & the world will not be destroyed by an astroid tomarrow"~Ant Farm
I stick my tounge out at you~Magie
Your a discrace to discraces!!!!!!!~?

Posted by Summer (Maggie) on Sat, 09/24/2011 - 12:11
GRAY WAFFLES!!!!!!!! How

GRAY WAFFLES!!!!!!!! How dare you not list mine, MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPLEEEE.cool

"We started nothing." ~The Ting Tings (TING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ***~~RAY~~***

Posted by Ray on Sat, 11/19/2011 - 16:09
Punk zebra? Silent

Punk zebra? Silent Crescendo? weird....but most of the other ones are good

Posted by Mary Elizabeth on Sat, 12/03/2011 - 20:23
Do you mind if I use Flap

Do you mind if I use Flap Jack? It probably won't be permanent. it just sounds kind of catchy. :D

~Today is the oldest you have ever been... and yet you are the youngest you will ever be. Think about that.~

Posted by Flap Jack (Eden) on Mon, 12/19/2011 - 12:59
whoa...really cool, I have a

whoa...really cool, I have a character in my story called Dakota, and my best friend's last name is Fang!! XD (#88) Luv this list!

__________________________________________________

Imagination is wealth that cannot be stolen.

CUPCAKES ARE WANNA-BE MUFFINS!!!! -Chiaki

Posted by Notes of Moonstone on Sat, 01/07/2012 - 13:47
nice job! 1000 somthin

nice job! 1000 somthin reads!

Posted by Cat, Elizabeth,... on Sun, 02/12/2012 - 16:49
Wow your popular today huh

Wow your popular today huh good for you:) ~rose

The answer isn't in the question its in the quest...right?

Posted by Cat, Elizabeth,... on Sun, 02/12/2012 - 19:29
This is cool, and god job on

This is cool, and god job on getting over 10000 reads. Everyone enter my contest please.
Enter my writing contest here: http://www.kidpub.com/story/adventure-writing-contest-2017119543

Posted by Abigail-Lueze on Mon, 02/13/2012 - 23:26
my dad made my stupid

my dad made my stupid username, just jbadyna. If I could change it, it would be:

-smartie101

-Alice Cullen

-Peanutbutterhater (It's true, i am the only person in the world that doesn't like peanut butter and i am not allergic to it, i am so ashamed :(  )

Posted by Jessica on Wed, 02/15/2012 - 17:18
I HATE PENUT BUTTER TO .

I HATE PENUT BUTTER TO

. "Join the Random Club: http://www.kidpub.com/story/please-join-rc-1931113403 Maggie: Saying Epicletastic a day keepes maggie from stalking you I WAS THE ONE WHO HIT THE TITAN LORD IN THE EYE WITH A BLUE PLASTIC HAIRBRUSH!

Posted by Foxface (Maggie) on Wed, 04/11/2012 - 13:46
I hate it

I hate it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read my story "Shadows": http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/shadows-chapter-1-working-tit...

Read my other story "New and Improved": http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/untitled-story-part-1-chapter...

Posted by Altostratus [Sam] on Fri, 02/14/2014 - 18:54
my username will be scripta,

my username will be scripta, that's latin for writer! OO

U

Posted by GrimmSister on Sat, 02/18/2012 - 16:02
How do you change your

How do you change your name?????

POTTERHEAD AND PROUD

Posted by Helen on Wed, 04/11/2012 - 12:51
good words but, why would u

good words but, why would u write a word that's been already taken?

Posted by Morgan on Thu, 04/19/2012 - 19:43
She was joking, because it

She was joking, because it was her name.

Posted by Mary Elizabeth on Sat, 04/21/2012 - 15:00
Soon, EVERYONE will have

Soon, EVERYONE will have read this. Some of these names are really cool. I wish I had looked at this before signing up :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. Groucho Marx

Posted by Heather (Birdie... on Sat, 04/21/2012 - 14:31
Shadow Stalker is a cool

Shadow Stalker is a cool name! ;)

Posted by (Pixiekat) Shad... on Wed, 05/09/2012 - 22:55
i am rather fond of

i am rather fond of "balderdash." :P

(on my door someday: i m already disturbed. please come in.) Then I went insane with long gaps of horrible sanity. - Edgar Allan Poe {someday this will all make sense, and you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky.- Buddha}

Posted by Luna Eclipse on Tue, 05/22/2012 - 17:12
How in the world do you get

How in the world do you get this to be #1 every day????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Luc on Fri, 05/25/2012 - 19:03
Yeah this is sooo old, look

Yeah this is sooo old, look at the views the people would have to visit the page like 4 times a day EACH to get this many views xD.

Want a heart pumpingly great story!?Read. http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/hells-gateway-prolugue-read-2...

Posted by ScarletWolf on Mon, 06/04/2012 - 16:30
Do you mind if I do

Do you mind if I do something like this cuz i wanted to make lists like this

Posted by Luc on Sat, 05/26/2012 - 08:35
This person isn't even on

This person isn't even on KidPub anymore....

Posted by Mary Elizabeth on Sat, 05/26/2012 - 11:19
Oopsies

Oopsies

Posted by Luc on Sun, 05/27/2012 - 13:39
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Posted by Joel on Mon, 06/04/2012 - 14:20
Hello everyone :) It's good

Hello everyone :) It's good to see that my story has gotten so many views, but I sincerely apologize that it's been taking up the Most-Viewed list so often. It appear that it has become similar to "The Clown Story" if you know what that is (if you don't, I beg you- do not look it up). This happens when a Kidpub story is searched for considerably often on the internet. No, I do not have hundreds of Kidpubbers viewing this every day- the views are from other people on the internet who look at this page. Look up "101 Cool Usernames" on Google and you'll see what I mean. I don't think there's anything I can really do about this besides removing the story altogether, so I hope nobody minds too terribly much. In the meantime though, feel free to take names from this list to use at your leisure.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Add this to your sig if you can multitask- just not all at the same time!

Posted by AKA Coati (Miss... on Thu, 06/21/2012 - 18:38
This is cool! Ur a

This is cool! Ur a Potterhead, then? (I've seen 'Mudblood' quite a lot, it's a bit generic, but still awesome)

~ Plena Luna
Visit www.thefirebolt.co.cc ! Articles, images, fanfiction, and more!
HP rocks and Remus Lupin is awesome.

Posted by Trinity on Sun, 07/01/2012 - 13:04
Pandora is taken.

Pandora is taken.

Posted by Emily on Tue, 08/21/2012 - 17:23
i'll take check mate

i'll take check mate

Posted by Matthew on Fri, 09/21/2012 - 09:58
Will you look at all the

Will you look at all the reads!!!

*Jill*

PLEASE ENTER THIS POLL!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... http://www.kidpub.com/poll/please-read-high-importance-all-who-havent-re...

Posted by *Jill* on Fri, 11/16/2012 - 21:31
I agree that is very

I agree that is very impressive!!!!!! I wish i used one of these for mine.

Posted by Rachel on Fri, 12/14/2012 - 15:37
I think you shoud add

I think you shoud add "Sove". I saw that somewhere nd I think that's sort of cool. Oh yeah, and"Snowflake".                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              "Hello" He lied

Posted by Maya on Thu, 12/27/2012 - 00:42
Thanks! i changed my name.

Thanks! i changed my name. Is it too long?

"This is for all the girls, boys all over the world, no matter what you've been told, you're worth more than gold!" -Gold- Britt Nicole

Posted by LimeGreen&Polka... on Mon, 01/21/2013 - 09:13
These are so cool! Where did

These are so cool! Where did you get all of the ideas?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Survivor-KidPub-I need 5 more people! Here's a link if you're interested!  http://www.kidpub.com/story/survivor-kidpub-i-think-2396133880

Posted by WRD24 on Mon, 01/21/2013 - 17:50
This is great but my

This is great but my username is something that I have for probably everything I use.angel

Posted by Kaley on Sat, 02/23/2013 - 11:34
Make It 200 'cause I have

Make It 200 'cause I have another.

Mermaid Girl

Harriet Potter

Justin Biever

Marilyn MnGoat

Tweetybird

Sunbeam

Rainbow101

Pirate Lassy

Wizard Girl

Penelope Jackson

I'm running out of names.

Smashbot

Goodluck Chic

Bitter Lucy

Pop Sugar

Isabel Skinnylegs

Slado

$A$$Y

You think of the rest... bye!

Posted by Arthurboulos on Sun, 04/28/2013 - 10:46
OMG!!! 191868

OMG!!!

191868 reads!!!!!!!!!!

Samuez

Posted by Arthurboulos on Sun, 04/28/2013 - 10:46
It's wierd when a number

It's wierd when a number gets so high that you can't even begin to imagine each individual person within that number.

"Hello" He lied

Posted by PencilSword on Sun, 04/28/2013 - 18:41
 195726 reads

http://www.kidpub.com/themes/sky/images/bg-buttons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; height: 7px; width: 7px; float: right; position: static; background-position: 100% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; "> 195726 reads

Posted by Arthurboulos on Sat, 04/20/2013 - 15:48
Mary-Gold... My username is

Mary-Gold... My username is MayaGold =)

“You're a painter. You're a baker. You like to sleep with the windows open. You never take sugar in your tea. And you always double-knot your shoelaces.” Katniss Everdeen, Mockingjay.

Posted by Katniss on Mon, 04/29/2013 - 15:31
Please read the comments on

Please read the comments on The Race Against Time, thanks!

Posted by Renee on Thu, 09/05/2013 - 11:37
Did you post that because

Did you post that because this is a popular page?

Whatever.

"Oh my goodness gracianious!" ~ Joey Graceffa

MY STATUS: Fangirling over Joey because I saw him and Shane on Omegle because I'm a freak

Posted by [insert username] on Sat, 11/16/2013 - 18:58
It took me weeks to find the

It took me weeks to find the "Log Out" button. And I once was walking around without my glasses and mistook a pair of black socks for my cat. And I like making up dirty and funny things about movies. No, I won't tell you any. Yeeeeaaaaahhh, I'm pretty awesome!

Teehee you said dick!