//
15 Funny Things To Do At A Restaurant (Have one sip left in your drink and ask if the waiter can wrap it up, When the waiter..)

Posted March 4th, 2009 by Smiley

by Pi
in None of your business!

March 4th, 2009

Funny things to do at a restaurant (And I hope I spelled that right) are:

1. When the waiter says 'What can I get you?' respond by saying 'A new waiter.'

2. When the waiter is at your table accidently drop all your silver ware on their feet.  When they go to give it back say 'Hey!  Don't steal my silver ware!  What kind of place is this!'  Then snatch it out of their hands.

3. Ask if you can wrap up a drink to go.

4. When the check arrives ask if you can sign in a macaroni-yellow colored crayon.  Ask if they can bring a sharpener to the table with that.

5. When the waiter says 'Are you ready to order?' be the first to shout 'YES!' and then take the longest to decide what to have.  Have them start to write something down and then change your mind several times.

6. Quiz the waiter on everything on the menu and have them name every ingredient in every dish.

7. Ask if you can use a coupon.  When they say yes hold up a piece of paper that says coupon you hand made yourself.

8. When the waiter comes ask if they have a 'lavatory' in the building.  When they tell you where whisper in their ear 'I haves to goes bads!'

9. While eating your meal when the waiter comes to check up on you chew with your mouth wide open and say 'This food is so delicious, can I take some home to my pet newt?'

10.  Order a water and sip it while the waiter is there.  After one sip ask if you can have two more.

11. When it is time for dessert ask if you can see all the dessert menus the place owns.  Then after minutes, and minutes, and minutes, don't order anything. 

12. Pile clean napkins near you and then ask the waiter if you can 'borrow' a napkin.  Then when they hand you one use it and give it back.  When they tell you to keep it insist that you borrowed it and that you must return it.

13. Don't answer or look at the waiter the entire time.  Whisper what you want in some else's ear and have them order for you.

14. Ask them if you can tell them a joke.  Say 'Ok pretend I'm the waiter and you are the customer.  Say waiter this soup tastes funny to me.'  After they say that respond 'Then why aren't you laughing!'  Crack up and say 'Oh that was a knee slapper.' and slap your knee.

15. When the waiter says 'Hello I am _______ and I will be your server today.' say that they used incorrect grammar and go off teaching them about what a preposition is.  Don't let them interrupt you.

See more stories by Pi
That was very weird! hey do

That was very weird! hey do you believe in zombies? I believe in them!

"Are you trying to scare me?" - Michael Jackson. "I remember when i tripped over my friend's foot and twisted my ankle. that was my favorite memory because I TWISTED MY ANKLE!!!!!!!" - Coyote Jo "I love to tour!" - Michael Jackson

Posted by Coyote Of Taiko on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 16:45
Ok....... By the way was

Ok.......

By the way was that a positive comment as in a good weird or a plain wierd as in strange?

just wondering. 

I thought these things up my self just saying...... I thought you guys would like them.

Posted by Julia on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 18:55
haha!!!!!!!!! This is so

haha!!!!!!!!! This is so cool! My favourites are number one, three, and twelve...you thought of these yourself? They're hilarious!!

~>Is it an [insane & indestructible] bird? Is it an [unstoppable & annihilating] plane? *Crowd gasps* No! It's Laurel Leaf & Caius!!~~

Posted by LaurelLeaf/Caius on Wed, 03/04/2009 - 23:31
Thanks!!!!!!!!! :))))))

Thanks!!!!!!!!! :))))))

Posted by Julia on Thu, 03/05/2009 - 15:43
Wow, these are

Wow, these are hilarious!

***Real Vampires Sparkle!*** "Hide not your talents, they for use were made, what's a sun-dial in the shade?" -Benjamin Franklin

Posted by K8 (Kate, for t... on Thu, 03/05/2009 - 18:47
I do some of these..... I

I do some of these..... I hate ordering food, or drinks or whatever.... Blah... Ordering.....

Anyways, tis very funny.

Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd: "Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say. These men are not drunk, as you suppose. It's only nine in the morning!"

Posted by Calla Lily / Aiden on Fri, 03/06/2009 - 07:07
hahahaha niceee do u make

hahahaha niceee do u make these up or do you get them off a website?

"Press any key to continue"....." where's the any key?" - Homer

Posted by Kathryn on Tue, 03/30/2010 - 17:13
Awesomely funny! 16. Sing

Awesomely funny!

16. Sing music by someone who died before the waiter was born. (Depending on the waiter, I could probably do that, if they’re under about thirty years old).

If you’re wondering how I found this, I saw your name on the online menu thing, so I clicked on it, then I went to your tracker and found this. Hi! I think I remember seeing some comments by you before I joined, but I don’t think I ever saw you online. Hi!

“When a man wants to murder a tiger he calls it sport; when the tiger wants to murder him he calls it ferocity.” George Bernard Shaw

Posted by Condor on Wed, 12/01/2010 - 16:13
These are hilarious! I know

These are hilarious! I know that I'm going to use number 3 next time I go to the restaraunt! Soooooooooooooooooo FUNNY!heartheartsmileywinklaughangelyesyes

Posted by Jill on Tue, 12/11/2012 - 19:07
These are hilarios!

These are hilarios! [Probabaly didn't spell that right] XD

--------------

'Of course it's happening in your head, Harry. Why should that mean that it isn't real?' -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Posted by Will on Fri, 03/08/2013 - 17:49
I loved these!- Panthera

I loved these!- Panthera tigris tigris (Grace)
Something lurks in the shadows.... Beware the Black Claws!
http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/black-claws-saga-book-1-shado...

Posted by Panthera Tigris... on Sun, 03/09/2014 - 20:27