15 Funny Things To Do At A Restaurant (Have one sip left in your drink and ask if the waiter can wrap it up, When the waiter..)
Posted March 4th, 2009 by Smiley
in None of your business!
March 4th, 2009
Funny things to do at a restaurant (And I hope I spelled that right) are:
1. When the waiter says 'What can I get you?' respond by saying 'A new waiter.'
2. When the waiter is at your table accidently drop all your silver ware on their feet. When they go to give it back say 'Hey! Don't steal my silver ware! What kind of place is this!' Then snatch it out of their hands.
3. Ask if you can wrap up a drink to go.
4. When the check arrives ask if you can sign in a macaroni-yellow colored crayon. Ask if they can bring a sharpener to the table with that.
5. When the waiter says 'Are you ready to order?' be the first to shout 'YES!' and then take the longest to decide what to have. Have them start to write something down and then change your mind several times.
6. Quiz the waiter on everything on the menu and have them name every ingredient in every dish.
7. Ask if you can use a coupon. When they say yes hold up a piece of paper that says coupon you hand made yourself.
8. When the waiter comes ask if they have a 'lavatory' in the building. When they tell you where whisper in their ear 'I haves to goes bads!'
9. While eating your meal when the waiter comes to check up on you chew with your mouth wide open and say 'This food is so delicious, can I take some home to my pet newt?'
10. Order a water and sip it while the waiter is there. After one sip ask if you can have two more.
11. When it is time for dessert ask if you can see all the dessert menus the place owns. Then after minutes, and minutes, and minutes, don't order anything.
12. Pile clean napkins near you and then ask the waiter if you can 'borrow' a napkin. Then when they hand you one use it and give it back. When they tell you to keep it insist that you borrowed it and that you must return it.
13. Don't answer or look at the waiter the entire time. Whisper what you want in some else's ear and have them order for you.
14. Ask them if you can tell them a joke. Say 'Ok pretend I'm the waiter and you are the customer. Say waiter this soup tastes funny to me.' After they say that respond 'Then why aren't you laughing!' Crack up and say 'Oh that was a knee slapper.' and slap your knee.
15. When the waiter says 'Hello I am _______ and I will be your server today.' say that they used incorrect grammar and go off teaching them about what a preposition is. Don't let them interrupt you.
See more stories by Pi