//
Another Awesome KidPub Idea!!!! Everyone- including Perry- READ!!

Posted October 17th, 2010 by Shelby

by Shelby
in a wonderful world of imagination. Okay, that sounded less cheesy in my mind....

October 17th, 2010

Okay, everyone who has been on KidPub for a long time knows that Perry works really hard to keep this website clean, working and alive. So I think we should make every Sunday Perry Day!!! In appreaciation of his constant having-to-fix-the-server and giving all of us a chance to get noticed.

What do yah think? I think it's a good idea. :)

Here's why we need Perry Day:

1: He has to constantly fix the dang server

2: We would be ordinary kids who happen to write if it wasn't for this site. We probably couldn't publish a book until we got out of college.

3: He keeps the website clean, suspending the kids that may have dirty mouths, a tendancy to copy and paste other people's work, etc.

4: He is (hopfully) the only adult on the site (wait, is he an adult? I'm not exactly sure...) and makes sure that the site stays kid friendly

5: He listens to us!! If we have complaints, questions or suggestions, he'll go out of his way to help us out.

6: He's stayed quiet about the fights (as far as I know) and trusted us to work them out and end them. See? Kids can stop something if they care enough! :)

7: He's seen people come and go, such as G!ngy, and hasn't said a word in protest like we do.

8: By looking at the list above, he's superman undercover.

Well, happy Perry Day! If you have anything to add to that list, feel free to comment!! :) We appreciate you, Perry!!

See more stories by Shelby
Good idea! "A gentle answer

Good idea!

"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." Read all my stories! Here:

http://www.kidpub.com/viewTracker/800

Posted by Andrew~Noodle on Sun, 10/17/2010 - 17:55
So what do we do on Perry

So what do we do on Perry Day?

"Nobody can prevent you from choosing to be exceptional" - Mark sanborn

Posted by Chiaki on Sun, 10/17/2010 - 18:04
Um... I don't know... maybe

Um... I don't know... maybe at the end of everything you post, you type, "Team Perry!" lol, suggestions?

When I was six, Carly was known as Megan; Handy Many was Bob the Builder; Selena Gomez was on Barney; and if you had shoes that lit up, you were automatically a legend.

Posted by Shelby on Sun, 10/17/2010 - 18:36
What Chiaki said. "You can't

What Chiaki said.

"You can't always expect my usual brand of stupidity. I like to mix it up, keep you on your toes." -Patrick Star

“Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.” -Mark Twain

Posted by L. S. Tredom on Sun, 10/17/2010 - 18:06
Yeah! go

Yeah! go perry!!!!

-Chocolate Taco-

Posted by Leia~Panda on Sun, 10/17/2010 - 18:19
Now THAT is a creative Idea

Now THAT is a creative Idea ;)

But a good one.

~*Kay*~

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!" - Random Quote

Posted by Kay on Sun, 10/17/2010 - 19:09
AWESOME IDEA! Wait, this is

AWESOME IDEA! Wait, this is Sunday, isn't it?

TEAM PERRY!

Posted by ~Athena~ on Sun, 10/17/2010 - 20:30
TEAM PERRY!       You

TEAM PERRY!

You never know how far a little kindness will go~Rachel Joy Scott WRITE NOT FIGHT!

Posted by Rachel on Sun, 10/17/2010 - 20:46
YAYZ!!! I'm a True Blue!

YAYZ!!!

I'm a True Blue!
95% would cry if Justin Bieber was about to jump off a tall building. 4% would be eating popcorn yelling "DO A BACKFLIP!" If you are in the 1% that would climb up the building and push him off, put this in your sig.

Posted by ForeverMyDraco on Wed, 11/17/2010 - 09:59
I'm in!!! =-DDDDD Perry's

I'm in!!! =-DDDDD Perry's awesome.

"How do I know you're not from CONTROL?" "If I were from CONTROL, you'd already be dead." "If you were from CONTROL, YOU'D already be dead." "None of us is dead, so I'm obviously not from CONTROL." (Long pause) "That actually makes sense."--Get Smart

Posted by Nicole on Wed, 12/01/2010 - 19:49
One of those rules are

One of those rules are right(actually all of them are)! 'cuz I haven't been online for a loooooooong time, he didn't complain. You know,

one really ever noticed I was gone. Bye! P.S> BY the way that's a good idea!smiley

Seventeen, eh!” said Hagrid as he accepted a bucket-sized glass of wine from Fred. “Six years to the day we met, Harry, d’yeh remember it?” “Vaguely,” said Harry, grinning up at him. “Didn’t you smash down the front door, give Dudley a pig’s tail, and t

Posted by sophiafatima on Sun, 01/02/2011 - 21:02
We've sort of let this go

We've sort of let this go over time... so Team Perry! Happy Perry Day!

"Quitting is for sissies... pansies... and people who aren't published." ~A.R. Campbell

Posted by Shelby and Tiffany on Sun, 01/02/2011 - 21:23
Great idea!! Yes, I

Great idea!! Yes, I definitely appreciate you very, very much, Perry! Happy Perry Day!

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Posted by Mallory on Mon, 01/03/2011 - 16:01
sounds good but im kinda new

sounds good but im kinda new here so um... whos perry?

Posted by Anne on Mon, 01/03/2011 - 16:22
Welcome to KidPub! Perry's

Welcome to KidPub! Perry's the webmaster of KidPub. The head honcho. The big kahuna. The big cheese. The whole enchilada. The head lettuce. The...well, you get the picture.

"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." ~ The Bible

"Curiosity killed the cat. But it had 9 lives." ~ Me

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own." ~ Adam Savage

Posted by Andrew~Noodle on Mon, 01/03/2011 - 16:49
he sounds pretty awesome

he sounds pretty awesome thanks for telling me who he is

In dreams begin responsibilities. - Cornelius Tower (from tower prep)

Posted by Anne on Mon, 01/03/2011 - 17:57
sounds good but im kinda new

First of all, welcome to

First of all, welcome to KidPub! I'm Shelby, the person who made this post... I'm looking forward to seeing posts from you!

Second: Perry is basically the definition you were just givin... but when you have a book that you wanna publish, that's the guy you talk to and he sends it off for publicity. I probably mispelled that... anyway, it's not a big problem anymore, but he used to have to fix the server on this site a lot, and he... well, you read what he does. :)

Posted by Shelby on Mon, 01/03/2011 - 16:56
THanks for the welcome to

THanks for the welcome to kidpub its a great website also thanks for the definition of Perry

Posted by Anne on Mon, 01/03/2011 - 17:59
:DDD He put this in his

:DDD He put this in his favorites :DDD

Bring a compass; it's awkward when you have to eat your friends :)

Posted by WolfWriter on Fri, 01/07/2011 - 22:55
Oh yeah I saw that In dreams

Oh yeah I saw that

A future KidPub where everyone gets comments.... Click here and spread the word! http://www.kidpub.com/story/comment-bug-spread-word-read-please-71689412

Posted by Anne on Sat, 01/08/2011 - 09:18
TEAM PERRY! :D

TEAM PERRY! :D

Posted by Jenny on Sun, 02/20/2011 - 08:48
I hope perry read this, and

I hope perry read this, and even though it's not sunday

TEAM PERRY!!!!

TEAM PERRY!!!

Though it will be tommorrow

If you're a serial killer, GET AWAY FROM ME! If you're a cereal killer, GET AWAY FROM MY FRUIT LOOPS!

Posted by Evan on Sat, 05/21/2011 - 11:56
That's an awsome idea!!!

That's an awsome idea!!! Happy Perry day!laugh

HannahBanana

95% would cry if they saw ROBERT PATTINSON (Edward Cullen - Twilight, New Moon) standing on top of a sky scraper about to jump. If you're one of the 5% who would sit there eating pop corn saying "DO A FRONTFLIP!!" copy this and paste it in

Posted by HannahBanana on Tue, 07/12/2011 - 16:24
TEAM PERRY !!!!!!!!!!Bet

TEAM PERRY

!!!!!!!!!!Bet twenty bucks that no one's going to read what this says. And if they do notice it, it will be to small for them to read. SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS! I love saying that. :)

Posted by Jesse on Mon, 08/01/2011 - 19:01
You owe my twenty bucks then

You owe my twenty bucks then Jesse! I believe you are quoting Mary Poppins by the way... :L :)

Please read, all of KP! http://www.kidpub.com/story/im-back-all-kp-please-read-505108937

~Peace, Love, and Ice-cream~ Ben and Jerry's

Posted by Moroccan Moon (... on Tue, 08/02/2011 - 06:43
You didn't mean that, did

You didn't mean that, did you?

Posted by Jesse on Tue, 08/02/2011 - 07:53
lol no! But i did notice and

lol no! But i did notice and read it :)

Hey how did you become evil in NES?

Posted by Moroccan Moon (... on Tue, 08/02/2011 - 08:25
Do you remember when we went

Do you remember when we went to Japan? Well, while they were there they met me and they were in a giant war with the turtles. Anyways, I just wanted to be evil ands I started throwing bombs at everyone. Then Maggie but me in a shark-infested lake, I escaped, and then Evyn brainwashed me but it didn't work. No one knew, and I pretended to bea good guy. Then I pretended to leave when we got rid of NES and I randomly showed up in the story at the carnival trying to lock everyone up.

Posted by Jesse on Tue, 08/02/2011 - 08:34
Aw i see.   Please read,

Aw i see.

Posted by Moroccan Moon (... on Tue, 08/02/2011 - 08:43
Well then Jesse, you owe me

Well then Jesse, you owe me ten bucks( not really unless you want to) cause I saw what you said, SUPERCALIFRAJILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOS!! :P ps. I love to say that to:)

Read my book with this link: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/quest-forbidden-book-one-prol...

Posted by Abigail-Lueze on Fri, 01/20/2012 - 12:15
You me twenty bucks!!! JK.

You me twenty bucks!!! JK. I'll only take it if you want to give it to me.

The 67th Hunger Games...

~May the odds be EVER in your favor!~

http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/67th-hunger-games-chapter-1-2...

Posted by Lydia on Mon, 09/17/2012 - 18:04
You owe me twenty bucks,

You owe me twenty bucks, dude. Twenty bucks. 

Posted by Niamh on Mon, 04/29/2013 - 11:05
Funny how Perry didn't

Funny how Perry didn't comment on this...

"I will never be a memory," -- Sepheroth, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete

"Nothing is good or evil; but thinking makes it so," -- William Shakesphere

Posted by Xaxvier on Wed, 08/03/2011 - 16:20
Lol, I was thinking about

Lol, I was thinking about that too, but he added it to his favorites and that's enough for me. I'm going to update this post. It's getting old and people don't really do the whole TEAM PERRY thing, so I'm going to make it once a month, or something like that. :)

Me: U-G-L-Y! You ain't got no alibi you're ugly! You ugly! You ugly! Best Friend: M-A-M-A, how you think you got that way? Yo Mama! Uh-huh! Yo Mama! Me: o.O

Posted by Shelby on Fri, 08/05/2011 - 18:37
How do you know that he

How do you know that he added it to his favorites?

I solemnly swear I am up to no good. ~~Leia was here!

Posted by Leia on Tue, 08/30/2011 - 16:30
Well, gee, there's something

Well, gee, there's something called a "Biography" which lists information about you, your picture, and your favorites. Any other questions?

"Are you sure marshmellows are in eason?"--me; don't ask.

"Do you hear the voices?" Samantha, Call of Duty Black Ops Zombie Mode Moon: "Samantha's Lulliby" by Kevin Sherwood.

Posted by Xaxvier on Tue, 08/30/2011 - 18:47
Yay for Perry Day! :D :D

Yay for Perry Day! :D :D :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The planet Ectroi is waiting for you...

Posted by TheAshWolf on Sun, 09/11/2011 - 21:08
HAPPY, HAPPY PERRY DAY!! GO

HAPPY, HAPPY PERRY DAY!!

GO TEAM PERRY! 

Jesse, I read your comment. You owe me twenty bucks, too. :D 

Posted by Tane on Sun, 09/18/2011 - 11:55
Dang it.

Dang it.

Posted by Jesse on Sun, 09/18/2011 - 12:50
Team Perry!!

Team Perry!! YAYAAYAYAY!!!!

"I dream of a better future, where chickens can cross roads and not be questioned about their motives." Please read my story!!! http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/untitled-chapter-1-first-pers...

Posted by Stephanie on Fri, 12/02/2011 - 12:44
Does everyone here know

Does everyone here know Perry's email address? Cause I don't and I need to email him about something. :/

Posted by Abigail-Lueze on Fri, 01/20/2012 - 12:20
If you want to contact him,

If you want to contact him, just go under the "About" tab in the upper-right corner and click on "Contact Us".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The planet Ectroi is waiting for you...

Posted by TheAshWolf on Fri, 01/20/2012 - 14:04
I think that could work!!!!

I think that could work!!!! Thank, Perry, because technically today is Perry Day.

Ask me again...exactly what's wrong with me?! Ya' will nevah KNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *kidnaps someone, CHEESESESESESESE!!!!!* Pokey, even though you're my cousin...it's still on.

Posted by Ray on Sun, 04/15/2012 - 06:35
TEAM PERRY!!! :D   HAPPY

TEAM PERRY!!! :D

HAPPY PERRY DAY!!!

I just noticed what the pattern was here. :P

Posted by Ray on Sun, 04/15/2012 - 06:37
even though it's like a week

even though it's like a week till sunday,

Happy Perry Day!

Happy Perry Day!

Happy Perry Day!

Happy Perry Day!

And, good idea!!!
go team perry!!!

-Girl who sassed her teacher (aka: Emma)

Posted by Emma on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 20:26
Don't think of it like that!

Don't think of it like that! Be optimistic! Think of it as: Yesterday was Sunday! Anyways,

HAPPY PERRY DAY!!!!!!

*whispers* It is Sunday right?....

Posted by ~Hunter Woods~ on Sat, 06/30/2012 - 19:09
GO...            

GO...             

TEAM PERRY!!!

Posted by Ray on Wed, 05/16/2012 - 15:50
It's Sunday...   TEAM

It's Sunday...

TEAM PERRY!!!

The first person to read this get 5 free comments!!!

-----

My sig! Please Comment on my things:

Comment Exchange - http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?p=349161#post349161

Untitled Story - http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/untitled-story-prolouge-20811...

Posted by Read_Write on Sun, 10/14/2012 - 11:21
Thats a cool idea! I'm

Thats a cool idea! I'm in!

This is for sunday :

Merry Perry Day!

Whats the point of trying to come up with a clever signature? So I think I will just put this in... Please read my book, Life as a Lee. The link for the first chapter is http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/life-lee-chapter-1-please-rea...

Posted by Shortbread (Helen) on Tue, 10/30/2012 - 16:26
This idea rocks (even though

This idea rocks (even though i just got on 2 weeks ago) !!!!!

Go Perry!

*Jill*

Posted by *Jill* on Fri, 11/02/2012 - 20:02
We should TOTALLY DO

We should TOTALLY DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes

Posted by Ella on Thu, 11/14/2013 - 09:59
*reads post* ^^ good idea.

*reads post* ^^ good idea. Perry works really hard for this. *reads comments* O.O.... I'm in.

Posted by Snowfall {Grace} on Fri, 02/21/2014 - 22:07