//
The Boyfriend/Girlfriend Story... Very sad... Made me cry... READ!

Posted April 11th, 2009 by SpLiNtEr

by mexican muffin
in hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

April 11th, 2009

One day when boy and girl just finished their date, the girl went home and her boyfriend called her.

"Hey baby, how are you?" he said.

"Good," she moaned.

"You don't sound good."

"I'm fine."

"I'll call tomorrow to check up on you. 'Kay?"

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye."

And when they hung up, the girl and her dad went to sleep. The boy stayed up all night and thought deeply about his sweet girlfriend. When it was about ten o'clock in the morning, the girl called her boyfriend. She called him and asked him if she could stay at his house for the night. He said okay and at five o'clock, she arrived at her boyfriend's house. Now I know what you're thinking, the boyfriend does not abuse her. The boyfriend loves her more than his own mother. So he asks her, "What's up with you today? You're so quiet. So solemn. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's nothing. You know what? I'm gonna go home now. I didn't mean to waste your time. Sorry. I'm going home."

"I'll walk you home."

"Okay."

So the boyfriend walked her home and kissed her on the cheek and left her to go inside her house. Her checked up on her when she went in the house and if she peeked in the window. She did, but with someone familiar. She didn't cheat on her boyfriend. But it was her abusive father trying to push her out of her bedroom window with a stick.

He ran back home without looking back and texted her to her cellphone: what's up wit ur dad? She didn't text back. So he called her and the answering machine picked it up. "I wonder what's up with her dad? And why is she not picking up?" The next day at school, the girl gave him a note.

"Don't you dare read it until I tell you to." she said.

"I promise, baby."

He stuck it inside his pocket, not daring himself to read it. After school, the girl's father picked her up in his dirty, old pick-up truck. While the boy walked home with his buddies. But what was going to happen next, was going to turn the boy's life upside down. His cellphone rang. The ID read General Hospital.

"Hello?" he said.

"Yes, I'm from the ER department, do you know a Miss Miranda Dogherty?"

"Yes, of course she's my girlfriend why? What's wrong with her?"

"I'm very sorry, but your girlfriend is no longer here with us."

He choked back tears and sobbed into the phone.

"How did she?"

"She died from sexual abuse by her father. She's covered in bruises, cuts and scrapes."

"And her father?"

"Consequences, she told me that before she went to tell you to read some kind of note?"

"The note!"

"Well, thank you for your time."

"Thanks."

They hung up and he pulled the note from his beloved girlfriend. It said:

Dearest Danny,

I loved you with all of my heart and wanted to say this, I have been sexually abused and harrassed by my own father. That is why I didn't want to sleep at your house. I love you very much. And Danny, please don't forget me and always keep me in your heart. Forever and Always,

MiRaNdA dOuGhErTy

hope you all liked, comment or somethin' but please enjoy.

See more stories by mexican muffin
So did you guys like it?  

So did you guys like it?

Posted by novelwriter1 on Sat, 04/11/2009 - 22:18
Aww...that's so sad!  ~This

Aww...that's so sad! Cry

~This is not a poem, but words on a page/As this pen glides on this sheet, the written words will age.~

Posted by gingyyyy on Sat, 04/11/2009 - 22:27
that's sad :(

that's sad :(

Posted by Malika on Sat, 04/11/2009 - 22:49
Whoa...well, I liked the

Whoa...well, I liked the story but I think you need to work at it a bit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A bird does not sing because it has and answer. It sings because it has a song. ~ Chinese Proverb

Posted by Solaña on Sun, 04/12/2009 - 14:24
Actually, one of my closest

Actually, one of my closest friends made it up. I edited it for her. It was my two good friends Kristina and Aseel.

Posted by novelwriter1 on Sun, 04/12/2009 - 17:23
Hey guys! I hope you all had

Hey guys! I hope you all had a grrrreat Easter today and hope you guys are coming home with the loot. gingyyyy you owe me big time this year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When you're at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."~Benjamin Franklin

"If you really think about it, the future is coming at you sooner than ever."~Me

Posted by Kristin Harlow on Sun, 04/12/2009 - 17:43
That's super sad.

That's super sad. Cry

Posted by Erin on Wed, 04/29/2009 - 15:40
My tummy started hurting

My tummy started hurting when I read that she died, I almost cried, sirecly, I do that a lot, but I don't mind, oh man was that sad, why did she die of an abuse, she should have just ran away or just lay there and pretend she was hurt very bad she couldn't talk, but why die! I don't know what the author was thinking about that but I don't know I mean wow

Posted by Alison on Sat, 05/02/2009 - 21:53
I'm not one to cry, but this

I'm not one to cry, but this is really sad!

Imagination stays alive.

Posted by Stara Aquila on Mon, 06/21/2010 - 18:41
Aw sad. Good job. Good

Aw sad. Good job. Good story

If you spit in the air, it will fall on your face - old proverb

Don't give out trouble or it will come back to you - my translation of old proverb    Laughing

Posted by Sarah on Tue, 06/02/2009 - 19:54
SO SAD.

SO SAD.

Posted by MistyGardens on Mon, 06/14/2010 - 22:23
AWWWWWWWW:(( The words LOL

AWWWWWWWW:((

The words LOL are over used but hey thats a good thing!

Posted by Lyberty on Tue, 06/15/2010 - 01:14
This was a sad

This was a sad heart-breaking story. BUT A GOOD ONE!

So I'm insane...what about it? I make insanity look good.

Posted by AbsolutelyInsane on Tue, 06/15/2010 - 12:10
That was terrific but really

That was terrific but really sad. When I read that the girlfriend died, I felt a jolt in my stomach. I didn't cry. I don't know why but I don't cry anymore. Can't even feel a jolt of tears coming. Don't get mad at me for being different! I've had that happen before and din't want you to be that kind of person.

Posted by McCalister on Fri, 10/15/2010 - 21:06
My Gods, look at all the

My Gods, look at all the reads!

Imagination stays alive.

Posted by Stara Aquila :P on Sat, 10/16/2010 - 12:13
Ohhhhhhhh.......... SO

Ohhhhhhhh.......... SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Someone says I'm pale, I say they're tan.~

Posted by horselover2 on Mon, 04/04/2011 - 08:36
Awww!!!!!!!!!

Awww!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Melody on Sat, 10/15/2011 - 14:46
Aww...   Praise the LORD in

Aww...

Praise the LORD in all he does

Posted by Pray (Emma) on Thu, 11/10/2011 - 08:36
THAT"s about the saddest

THAT"s about the saddest story I EVER read on Kidpubcrying

Congrats on writing it!!!

Ask me again...exactly what's wrong with me?! Ya' will nevah KNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *kidnaps someone, CHEESESESESESESE!!!!!* Pokey, even though you're my cousin...it's still on.

Posted by Ray on Sat, 04/14/2012 - 07:03
Wow, lots of reads.. It

Wow, lots of reads.. It wasn't really all that sad that I wanted to bawl and cry. It wasn't tragic or horrible or heartbreaking. But it was sad.

~* Welcome to the Black Parade *~

Posted by XX on Mon, 04/23/2012 - 11:47
I personaly liked the main

I personaly liked the main idea of the story!! I think that your word choice and fluency was really good. The only thing that confused me was why the father was doing that to her. But overall, I loved it...even though it is sad

Posted by Audrie on Fri, 08/03/2012 - 15:26
I had a jolt of tears. "Help

I had a jolt of tears.

"Help me! Help me! I'm too lazy to escape!" Bender, Futurama "Hey, that was a conscience choice! You peed on my couch!" ~Doofenshmirtz, Phineas And Ferb: Across the Second Dimension

Posted by Sarah (Catty) on Tue, 09/25/2012 - 15:32
OMG so sad :(

OMG so sad :( !!!!!!!!

Sof :)

Posted by Sofia on Wed, 10/17/2012 - 03:16
Uhhh...well, I don't know. i

Uhhh...well, I don't know. i didn't think that u added enough punctuation to make the writing clearer; u kinda had a lot of run-on sentences in this story. also, i don't think the content was appropriate

Love,
AudrieLau

Posted by AudrieLau on Sun, 11/04/2012 - 21:15
Wow, so many reads... The

Wow, so many reads...
The story is amazing and sad at the same time, but it would be better if it had more detail:D
But overall, it was really good.

-Kaley :) :D :P

Posted by Kaley on Wed, 11/14/2012 - 19:32
That's terrible!

That's terrible! :(

http://www.kidpub.com/story/cover-contest-1999131103#comment-311094 Please Enter my Cover Contest!!!

Posted by Avery on Thu, 11/22/2012 - 06:09
It's Great

It's Greatcheeky

Posted by Jill on Sat, 12/08/2012 - 21:05
:/ wow thats so so so sad. I

:/ wow thats so so so sad. I don't cry at reading stuff, like ever, but it made me sad. 

Now, as a writer and CCer:

I think it's a good story, plot-wise, but it would be EPIC if you added some more detail and filled it out a bit...

LOVED IT!

~Moonbeam~ ~Check out my Hunger Games FanFic!~ http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/forty-third-annual-hunger-gam...

Posted by Moonbeam (stella) on Fri, 12/21/2012 - 11:15
Its sweet how they were a

Its sweet how they were a good couple and loved each other but so sad. I wished she reported him or something though!~you know you love me. xoxo

Posted by Notes of Music on Mon, 02/11/2013 - 17:59
that was realy sad but you

that was realy sad but you need to make it more interesting like explain and describ it was a little boring not trying to be rude but ya a little bit boring

Posted by Emily on Sun, 02/17/2013 - 21:02
awhhh, that is such a cute

awhhh,

that is such a cute story but so sad <3

Posted by Jasmin on Sat, 02/23/2013 - 13:52
It's so sad. I almost

It's so sad. I almost cried..cryingsad

Posted by Kaley on Sat, 02/23/2013 - 15:18
I'm sorry, but I don't see

I'm sorry, but I don't see how this is sad.

*Jill*

~*Hand-Drawn Book covers!*~ At least CLICK! http://www.kidpub.com/story/book-cover-business-okay-peoples-all-new-try... Hand drawn and awesome!

Posted by ~*LightDreamer*... on Sun, 03/03/2013 - 05:14
Don't dare me to read that

Don't dare me to read that again it was so sad

Posted by Renee on Fri, 09/06/2013 - 20:54
:D that is pretty sad

:D that is pretty sad

Posted by Shadowhunter Pr... on Sat, 09/14/2013 - 08:28
Imagination is not only a

Imagination is not only a thing of the mind, it's a thing of life ~Ashauthor

Whoever gossips to you will gossip about you ~Spanish Proverb

I'm not weird. I'm the next generation of cool. ~Ashauthor

Poor thing... At least she's in a better place now...

Posted by Ashlee on Mon, 09/16/2013 - 14:34
wah wah wah It's actually

wah wah wah crying

It's actually not very sad to me--I'm not affected by sad stories.

Posted by Ava on Sat, 09/21/2013 - 15:52
This was so sad!!!   

This was so sad!!!    crying

Posted by Alice on Sun, 01/19/2014 - 12:22
I have re-read this so many

I have re-read this so many times that I decided I should post a comment, even though it was written quite a while ago. This is wonderful and sad and well-written and... I really like it. :)

No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive.

Posted by Pandora's Locket on Fri, 08/22/2014 - 10:54