//
Chapter 2~June. Any title ideas?

Chapter 2~June. Any title ideas?

Posted April 11th, 2012 by Mercedes

Mercedes's picture
by Askew (Hannah)
in here

April 12th, 2012

CHAPTER 2
Have you ever woken up one morning, and swore to yourself that today, you would be different? That you would be braver, do something you’ve never done before? Well, I made one simple choice, one decision that would change my entire existence. I wear a skirt to school. And the skirt, you must know, is quite short. I am strictly a jeans-and-T-shirts kind of person. But when I wake up this morning, I think, You know what, I don’t give a crap, my life sucks, and I need to do something that will get me some attention. So, with that in mind, I search my closet for something girly. What I find is a skirt that hits just about mid-thigh, with flowers in various shades of blue. I throw on the skirt and a white tank top, and braid my dirty blonde hair over my shoulder. Feeling good about myself, I slip on a jacket and my white Converse hi-tops, and head out the door. The hot Arizona sun beats down on my shoulders. I take off my jacket, stuffing it my backpack, and take out my iPod. The time it takes me to walk to school is the exact length of three Sia songs, in other words, about 10 minutes.

I trudge through the halls to Mr. Jamison’s English class. Then I heard a voice behind me,

“June!”

It is Levi, the boy I have been madly in love with for the last two years.

“Hey,” I mumble.

He grins at me “You look nice today.”

I think I make a noise somewhere between a sigh and a groan.

He laughs, “See you around, Junebug.” My heart flutters at the nickname, and a walk into the classroom, feeling like I could fly. I sit down at my desk, take out my notebook, flip to a fresh page, and write:

What is happy?

Happy is the boy you love, calling you Junebug,
Happy is knowing someone loves you,
Happy is knowing you’re not alone.

A/N: Thanks for reading!! Comments and CC appreciated! Hope you liked it! I really, really need title ideas, so if you have any, I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER.  And sorry it's so short.

See more stories by Askew (Hannah)
Maybe Forever Young? I want

Maybe Forever Young?

I want to show them that I am not just a piece in their games~ Peeta

Posted by Brianna on Wed, 04/11/2012 - 20:26
why?

why?

Posted by Paramour (Hannah) on Wed, 04/11/2012 - 20:36
Awesome.   ~Lauren~ A

Awesome.

~Lauren~

A Picnic up a mountain. A mysterious BANG! And Skylar finds herself in Ancient China...: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/m-e-m-o-r-y-mountainprologuet...

Posted by Nightlock (Lauren) on Wed, 04/11/2012 - 20:53
This is epic!! :D maybe for

This is epic!! :D maybe for the title...Junebug? O_O Crap suggestion, I know...sorry...:p Anyway....here is some CC:

I trudge through the halls to Mr. Jamison’s English class. Then I heard a voice behind me, “June!” It is Levi, the boy I have been madly in love with for the last two years. “Hey,” I mumble. He grins at me “You look nice today.” I think I make a noise somewhere between a sigh and a groan. He laughs, “See you around, Junebug.” My heart flutters at the nickname, and a walk into the classroom, feeling like I could fly. I sit down at my desk, take out my notebook, flip to a fresh page, and write

When people talk, you need to start a new line. If you don't know what I mean, I'm gonna edit it for you! :D

“June!”

“Hey,” I mumble.

He grins at me “You look nice today.”

He laughs, “See you around, Junebug.” My heart flutters at the nickname, and a walk into the classroom, feeling like I could fly. I sit down at my desk, take out my notebook, flip to a fresh page, and write

....

...

...

:D I'm just giving out CC LIKE CRAZY...*EXPLODES*

I hate typing on macs. I'm just not used to the keyboard...It's different..O_O

Posted by Watermelon (Chelsea) on Thu, 04/12/2012 - 02:55
Ha ha, thanks. I'll edit it

Ha ha, thanks. I'll edit it

Posted by Paramour (Hannah) on Thu, 04/12/2012 - 20:09
Holy cow this is awesome!

Holy cow this is awesome! CONTINUE NOW OR I'LL... DO SOMETHING!

Posted by The Girl on Fire on Thu, 04/12/2012 - 10:31
Threatening!!!! o_O Thanks

Threatening!!!! o_O

Thanks so much!!!!!

Posted by Paramour (Hannah) on Thu, 04/12/2012 - 20:10