Could It Be? No Wait! It Is!! I'M BA-A-ACK!!! (for now, that is)

Could It Be? No Wait! It Is!! I'M BA-A-ACK!!! (for now, that is)

Posted March 4th, 2013 by BearWithAStrawberry

by bwas
in denial.

March 4th, 2013

Could It Be? No Wait! It Is!! I'M BA-A-ACK!!! (for now, that is)

^__^!!

Only that can express my joy of logging in once again. ^__^.

If you kept up with the EVT [Emotional Venting Thread] on W/B, you’ll probably figure out what’s going on.

I have a ton of great ideas!

Hopefully, I’ll start posting again, I’ve been working on a story, and am currently up to Chapter 4, I believe.

I’ll rectify this situation with…EXTREME POSTING! O_O

*scrolls back 7 pages to read all new stories*

Have a nice day,

Sunsets (S.E)

Ouch. I think I need a bandage. Or gauze, maybe. Ouch. (meh. I fell yesterday.)

I think most of you haven't the slightest idea I even existed. XD

See more stories by bwas
Sorry I haven't seen you on

Sorry I haven't seen you on KP but welcome back! :D

Posted by Pradakitty on Mon, 03/04/2013 - 19:51
I swear I commented at least

I swear I commented at least 3 times on your stories!

What does it take to get noticed around here?

Every day, Tina and Mike's Asian fusion grows stronger. – Artie We’re as menacing as Muppet Babies. – Kurt One day you will all work for me. – Kurt

Posted by Sunsets (S.E) on Mon, 03/04/2013 - 21:56
I welcome you back too ....

I welcome you back too .... 0_o

You need to stop acting like your all adults! ~Lucy Pevensie I am an adult~ Trumpkin

Posted by Galaga (Garrett) on Mon, 03/04/2013 - 20:27
  /if you were implying

/if you were implying one/

you sound rather sarcastic.

what is 0_o supposed to mean?

Posted by Sunsets (S.E) on Mon, 03/04/2013 - 21:57
No that wasn't mean! I was

No that wasn't mean! I was welcoming you back and I like this face O_o

Posted by Galaga (Garrett) on Tue, 03/05/2013 - 07:13
I've seen you around, but I

I've seen you around, but I don't believe I've met you.

Welcome back to KidPub! Hopefully we can get to know each other better!

Book I | Chapter One * Bringing Humanity Back *NEW* Chapter One is finally out!

*~Click here to read!~*

COME ENTER THE KidPub Cup! First place can get...25 comments, 18 w/ CC, 3 book reviews, featured in my signature for a month, a poem and chapter dedicated to you, a custom-requested book cover, the KidPub [Golden 1st Place] Cup banner fitted to your biography, a poem written about you, and MORE! Multi-Round Cultural CONTEST. Choose a COUNTRY/GROUP. Sponser people! REUNION OF KP....through a contest. ^_^ It'll be fun and fit for everyone! WE NEED YOU! Let's meet the goal of 80 people!!

Posted by Jessica on Mon, 03/04/2013 - 20:52
Thank you! You sound like a

Thank you!

You sound like a very nice person...

Posted by Sunsets (S.E) on Mon, 03/04/2013 - 21:57
Thank you. You do too! Maybe

Thank you. You do too! Maybe we can go on the A/N together sometime. How long have you been a KP'er?

Book I | Chapter One * Bringing Humanity Back *NEW* Chapter One is finally out!

*~Click here to read!~*

Posted by Jessica on Tue, 03/05/2013 - 19:59
Meh. Since September __(I

Meh.

Since September __(I dunno) 2012, I thinksies.

So, about...

7 months?

Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Posted by Sunsets (S.E) ,... on Fri, 03/08/2013 - 13:15
Ah, that's cool. I've been

Ah, that's cool. I've been on KP since... December 2011. ^_^ I wasn't that active back then though. X^D I barely knew anyone and got extremely into KidPub the past few months. Maybe in... September-October-November-ish of 2012. Not too long after you joined. I was on here and there then, but not as much as I am now.

AND I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOUR SIGGY. We're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I. A full commitments what I'm...thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy. X^D I just want to tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand! *leaps into chorus* Never gonna give you uppp. Never gonna let you downn.

Book I | Chapter One * Bringing Humanity Back *NEW* Chapter One is finally out!

*~Click here to read!~*

Posted by JessicaK on Fri, 03/08/2013 - 21:20
      Never gonna give

Posted by Via-del-Dolore ... on Sat, 03/09/2013 - 14:42
  Book I | Chapter One *

Book I | Chapter One * Bringing Humanity Back *NEW* Chapter One is finally out!

*~Click here to read!~*

Posted by Jessica on Sat, 03/09/2013 - 16:45
      Never gonna give

cool

Posted by Via-del-Dolore ... on Sat, 03/09/2013 - 22:33
Welcome bacccccccccccck! ~A

Welcome bacccccccccccck!

~A daughter is stolen by the Monastery, sent to live in a place where she will never again see the daylight. But she's different...and determined to find out how to overthrow the Deedwriter and bring back her enslaved parents...Have You Heard?

Posted by Epicness (Laura) on Mon, 03/04/2013 - 20:54

Posted by Sunsets (S.E) on Mon, 03/04/2013 - 21:57
I've seen you on KP before,

I've seen you on KP before, but I don't know you... Want to be friends?

Welcome back!!!!!

Please read and comment on my KP story, Saving KidPub - http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/saving-kidpub-chapter-1-17341...

Posted by Venus McFlytrap... on Mon, 03/04/2013 - 21:39
:D!!! YES!!! XD     Every

:D!!!

XD

Posted by Sunsets (S.E) on Mon, 03/04/2013 - 21:58
Cool! We should A/N

Cool! We should A/N sometime.

Posted by Venus McFlytrap... on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 13:21
Haiiiiii!!! Welcome

Haiiiiii!!! Welcome back!

:D lets be friends. XD

:P

~Moonbeam~ The Transfer: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/transfer-prologue-998133838

Posted by Moonbeam (stella) on Mon, 03/04/2013 - 23:27
Thank you!! Every day, Tina

Thank you!!

Every day, Tina and Mike's Asian fusion grows stronger.
– Artie

We’re as menacing as Muppet Babies.
– Kurt

One day you will all work for me.
– Kurt

Posted by Sunsets (S.E) on Tue, 03/05/2013 - 00:20
I think most of you haven't

I think most of you haven't the slightest idea I even existed. XD

Omg of course I remember you! :D

*glomps* Glad you're back!

*Jill*

~*Hand-Drawn Book covers!*~ At least CLICK! http://www.kidpub.com/story/book-cover-business-okay-peoples-all-new-try... Hand drawn and awesome!

Posted by ~*LightDreamer*... on Mon, 03/04/2013 - 23:59
/glomps back/ Thank

/glomps back/
Thank youuuuu!!!!!!
You have long-term memory!
Which, I, unfortunately, am deprived of.
XD
Thank youuuu!!!!

Every day, Tina and Mike's Asian fusion grows stronger.
– Artie

We’re as menacing as Muppet Babies.
– Kurt

One day you will all work for me.
– Kurt

Posted by Sunsets (S.E) on Tue, 03/05/2013 - 00:23
Wanna be friends?

Wanna be friends? :D

*Jill*

Posted by ~*LightDreamer*... on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 06:49
Hello. I believe we haven't

Hello. I believe we haven't met.

WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME WE DO!!! :D

Can we be friends? Please? Please? Please?

I need someone to conduct my evil experiments on. Just kidding.

Posted by Grace on Tue, 03/05/2013 - 01:28