//
COVER MAKER! If any of you need a book cover, I can make it!

Posted December 17th, 2010 by Izelle

by Kierra
in

December 17th, 2010

Do any of you like to write random stories, but don't want to take the time to make a cover for it. Well, feel free to use your imagination and tell me what you want. I'll make it for you! If you don't know what you want, just give me a link to a piece of your story ( a summery would be best) and I'll dream something up! :O) Let me know if you need something.

I'll try and get the first three interested something in a week at least!

P.S. I can't draw it. It's going to be beter than that. :)

See more stories by Kierra
Can you make one for Phoebe

Can you make one for Phoebe Claire Cooper?!?! I have no ideas, so here's a summary:

Phoebe Claire Cooper is a girl who lives in Oregon, with her two younger sisters, Sophie, a ten-year-old writing obsesse, and Marianne, a seven-year-old goth girl (who is SUPER into Edgar Allan Poe), and her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Cooper. She is best friends with Brell Carson and head-over-heels in love with Jacob White. Then disaster strikes when Phoebe falls from a rooftop and breaks her leg. She can't do anything anymore. But, at the fourth of July party, when a man from her mother's past comes back to flirt with Mrs. Carson, Phoebe, Sophie, Marianne, Brell, and Jake get their revenge...and the man's motorcycle is never seen again.

~Perfectly Imperfect~

Posted by Peppermint on Fri, 12/17/2010 - 19:10
Is the name the title?

Is the name the title? Phoebe Claire Cooper, or something else. But besides that, I'd be glad to make this for you!

-Izelle An age old question: "Does Santa have to go through customs?"

Posted by Izelle on Fri, 12/17/2010 - 19:14
It's Phoebe Claire Cooper,

It's Phoebe Claire Cooper, Artist Extraordinaire...but I was too lazy to type that. XD THIS IS GONNA ROCK! ^0^

Oh, and Phoebe has long-ish dirty blonde hair, Sophie has long, silky brown hair, Marianne has black hair usually in pigtails or braids, Brell has black hair, and Jake has black hair...wow, lots of people in my story have black hair...I'm going to go change Brell's hair color to red...

~Perfectly Imperfect~

Posted by Peppermint on Fri, 12/17/2010 - 19:17
All right, I'm almost done

All right, I'm almost done with yours. Do you want a spicific pen name at the bottom?

-Izelle

An age old question: "Does Santa have to go through customs?"

Posted by Izelle on Sat, 12/18/2010 - 14:40
Why don't these pictures

Why don't these pictures insert like they're supposed to? Look at it! It's just a box. Do you know how to get pictures on here?

-Izelle

Posted by Izelle on Sat, 12/18/2010 - 15:15
Peppermint C.

Peppermint C. Inkwell

~Perfectly Imperfect~

Posted by Peppermint on Sat, 12/18/2010 - 16:43
Ooh! Ooh! Do one for Onion

Ooh! Ooh! Do one for Onion Man, just to see what happens! :D I can't put links in my comments because of my dumb Mozilla Firefox thing, but you can find my two, soon to be three chapters of Onion Man by searching up "ENTER THE ONION" and "THIS IS NOT A CARROT".I'll just give you a quick fact sheet thingy of the characters/Onion Man/whatever...

ONION MAN

Face: wears potato bag on head. Green eyes are visible through eyeholes. There is a mouthhole, too, and is kinda like Batman's mask in terms of exposing the mouth AND allowing Edmund to breath with his nose.

Body: Tall, very thin. Any random shirt, as long as there's a red cape behind it.

(Unmasked) Face: Red hair, green eyes, blahblahblah, description can be found in the second chapter. :D I'm so lazy...

Yeah... you could put Edmund on the front, or use some of the supervillians in that supervillian thing I made... I'm too lazy to put anything on here... :P

Anyways, there's no pressure, you could just do this one in your spare time, or you don't have to do it all. No pressure. :D

~Sandy

Bleh heh heh heh! Bleck!

Posted by Sandy on Fri, 12/17/2010 - 19:12
Sweet! I bet I can conjure

Sweet! I bet I can conjure up something interesting for this one!

-Izelle

Posted by Izelle on Fri, 12/17/2010 - 19:17
Oops! I forgot to say, the

Oops! I forgot to say, the title would be "The Amazing Onion Man." Heh!

~Sandy

Bleh heh heh heh! Bleck!

Posted by Sandy on Fri, 12/17/2010 - 19:20
  Raven: OH!!!!!!  I HAVE

Raven: OH!!!!!!  I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!!!!!

On the cover, I was thinking of three teenagers to be on it, in front of a huge black obsidian (Willow: Does it matter???) palace.  A girl with long, inky black hair and pretty brown eyes stands in the center, wearing a dark red T-shirt, black skinny jeans, and Converse sneakers the same color as her shirt.  She has a black sword drawn out.  On the girl's left, a boy with light brown hair (NOT like Justin Bieber's hair) and green eyes, wearing dark blue jeans and a graphic T-shirt (you can come up with the design) stands holding a cell phone like he's texting someone.  On the girl's right, another girl with shoulder-length straight dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes, wearing a Quik Silver hoodie, jeans, and Vans skate shoes has a dagger in one hand and a hearth at her feet.  The title of the book is "The Half-Blood".  AWESOME, HUH????

Willow: Wow, that's a pretty good description of us, huh?

Carter: Psh.  I don't have Justin Bieber hair (*does JB hair flip thing*).

Riley: Oh, gods...

"One person can't feel all that at once, they'd expode."

"Just becaue you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have." --Harry, Ron, and Hermione, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Posted by Raven and Willow on Fri, 12/17/2010 - 19:35
Okay! The title is Shadows,

Okay! The title is Shadows, and on the cover, I want animals-horses, cows, bears, birds-any animal you want as long as it's BLACK. Then, in the background, could you do some colorful trees? Examples would include pink bark with purple leaves, yellow bark with orange leaves-whatever colors you want as long as it's colorful. Oh, and if you do a sky, can you make it light purple colored?

Thanks! You can alter what I said up above by a little bit if you want to.

Oh! And the pen name is A.E. Berry.

Thanks!

Don't follow your dreams; chase them.~Richard Dumb

Posted by Rachel on Fri, 12/17/2010 - 20:00
Oh! Here's a link if you

Oh! Here's a link if you need it: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/shadows-chapter-one-sequel-dreamwalker-89788884

It's the 2nd book in a trilogy. The 1st book is linked on, but I already have a cover for that one.

Thanks!

Posted by Rachel on Fri, 12/17/2010 - 20:05
Hey Izelle, could you plz

Hey Izelle, could you plz make one 4 "The Lost"? I'd be really greatful. Here's a summary:

(if ur Jewish, i dont mean to offend u, its just the only bad guys i cud come up w/ were nazis. sryy if i am.)

JUST AS THE Nazis were gaining power, the resistance tackled them down. Many people believed that there would be peace on earth for years. Even decades. But those were only thoughts....

WHEN 2 TEENAGERS get kidnapped by a group of Nazis, they plunge headfirst into a mystery that involves Nazis, wolves, love, betrayal and hope.

TOLD IN FIRST person in the view of Dylan (one of the kidnapped teenagers), C.D.R. crafts a story that will leave readers hanging for the sequel: The Lost Trilogy, book II: The Holocaust: Part I, The Election; Part II, The War; Part III, The Camp; and Part IV, The Execution.

Thnx alot.

Posted by CD on Fri, 12/17/2010 - 20:07
Can you make one for Flame?

Can you make one for Flame? I imagined a pale face with ice blue eyes, with shaggy black boy-hair hanging around the face. In the eyes, I thought of a fire reflected, and FLAME written in fire-script underneath. :) But whenever I try this, it looks like...um....like....like something really deformed. Can you try? :) Pweeeze?

Oh, and put By Haley Wilson.

Thank you so much!!!!!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~If at first you don't succeed...so much for skydiving.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by QuerkelQuert on Sat, 12/18/2010 - 09:01
Can you make one for my book

Can you make one for my book thingy  Through the Dragons Eye? That would be really helpful!!! For the cover yu could just draw like a girl on a dragon flying through some mist? Do you think you could do that please?

Any writer who writes is an author.

Dragon+heart=dragonheart

Posted by lvhamsters on Sat, 12/18/2010 - 12:53
Can you make one for The

Can you make one for The Bright Side of the Moon?

It's about a bot named Hammie is kidnapped and thrown in a room with his two best friends and two worst enemies. This nutso old man named Bren explained those three-er-five kids are in a prophecy to go to the moon of exmpress and retrieve two stones- one to keep and one to destroy.

What I want on the front:

A moon, that is half-shaded in. On the dark side, a blue gem, on the bright side, a red gem. Title on top in white, author name (Pokey P. Homeworkpants. No, that's not my real name :P) on bottom- also in white.

THANK YOU! 

"I am Polly Peabody, and I can make it drizzle." --Polly Peabody, Drizzle by Kathleen Van Cleve

Posted by Pokey on Sat, 12/18/2010 - 14:08
If I ever need one I will

If I ever need one I will definitely tell you :)

- Kay -

Just because I am different, doesn't mean I'm weak. ~~Me~~

Posted by Kay on Sun, 12/26/2010 - 18:48