//
A crazy sims 2 story. It happened today...

Posted August 17th, 2008 by Chelsea

Chelsea's picture
by Chels
in a state of happiness, because why would you want to spend your life in pain and sadness?

August 17th, 2008

Okay I was playing the sims 2 Bon Voyage and I went to strangetown. There I saw a house that had a family called the Spector family. It was an elder with a teen. There was a discription below the family. I read it. It mentioned something about ghost. I then said: "OH! COOL! Ghosts!" I clicked on the family and began to play.

Then that night, 3 ghost came out of their gravestones. And guess what! There were 29 graves! I am not joking. I sent a boy outside to get the newpaper and a ghost scared him to death. I mean literally. He died. My girl was really sad and his ghost scared the girl.

I moved the girl out and the graves followed, which I thought was sort-of creepy.

CRAZY HUH?

See more stories by Chels
I have the same game, except

I have the same game, except the ghosts pee.

Posted by Emily on Sun, 08/17/2008 - 18:35
Ghosts pee in your game?

Ghosts pee in your game? HAHAHAAA! That is so good! =D LOL. Anyway, I just played this family adn guess what my girl saw alot of ghosts. I mean like 3 or 4. I was laughing while playing.

-Chelsea

Jessica: "Hey, come with me. I'll help you" Amanda: "DON'T HURT ME!" Jessica: "SHHH! I won't hurt you now come with me." Amanda: "I must now where Zycle is." Jessica: "Cycle?" Amanda: "No...Zi-ycle. What's a cycle?""

Posted by Chelsea on Sun, 08/17/2008 - 19:50
Ya, I love Sims2 also! I've

Ya, I love Sims2 also! I've been to that one!!! There are loads of ghosts. I love that game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A bird does not sing because it has and answer. It sings because it has a song. ~ Chinese Proverb

Posted by Dragonfly on Sun, 08/17/2008 - 22:15
I love the sims 2 as

I love the sims 2 as well!

-Chelsea. "Born with nothing, die with everything..."

Posted by Chelsea on Mon, 08/18/2008 - 08:06
Sims 3 is even better. a

Sims 3 is even better. a piece of advice, DONT play it on the ds. HORRIBLE

Posted by MaryElizabeth on Sat, 12/03/2011 - 23:57