//
The Declaration of Life *ANTI-ABORTION PROTEST!* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted January 23rd, 2011 by Veritas

Veritas's picture
by Veritas
in between wakefulness and slumber.

January 23rd, 2011

This is my anti-abortion protest that i wrote for school. It is liek the Declaratoin of Independance, but I tweeked it to serve the cause. It's a child not a choice! The paper gets a little serious, but thats just because of how angry killing babies makes me :( Anyway....

The Declaration of Life

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for the peoples of a nation to stand up against the wrongful views and laws of our government and strive to protect the rights of those who otherwise could not protect themselves, the government should open there stubborn ears and listen and clear their shaded eyes and see our argument and consider it deeply in order to change our nation for the better. Now we come before you leaders of our land and present to you the wrongs of our country as they should already be clear to all. There are those of mankind that have thrown their lives away and ended them of their own freewill. We find this to be a waste of life, yet still a choice that belongs to the owner of the life being taken, for is it not his or her right to live or die as he pleases? But the line between law and crime has been crossed and we have violated the moral code of right and wrong by taking the life of a human being that has no way to defend itself, yet we call this “right” and have given permission to do so freely to the women of this corrupt nation. If you came across an enemy with a gun in your hand, and your enemy was unarmed, would you shoot? Where has the honor of the people of this nation gone? Defenseless lives are being taken and you, Government, are doing even worst than nothing: you are encouraging this utter abomination!

We find these truths to be self evident that every human has the right to a chance at life; that everyone is owed the right to life as the Creator has given it to them, and that no one has the right to take such a precious gift without a valid and sensible reason for doing so, of which few can be found. Since when has man had the right to decide who has a chance to truly live and who does not? Unborn children die on your watch; their blood soaks the fabric of your fancy garments and you sit back in your mansions and manors and watch as the immorality of this crumbling nation destroys life that should have flourished; lives that should have had a chance. You’re giving permission to slaughter the treasure of a mother’s womb without regret, O Government! Care you not about the infants you are discarding with as much care as your pets? How shall you fare when the wrath of the Almighty God falls upon you? What will you tell Him when He rightfully convicts you of murder? Your tongue will be dry behind your teeth and you shall suffer for your crimes. To support the accusations we have spelled out, may these facts be known:

You have granted the right of murder to any woman who has been impregnated with a child.

You have taken away the right to live from human beings that deserve it, though they do not yet understand.

You have taken away the chance for many new lives to fully bloom.

You, O Government, have killed millions without remorse with your unjust laws supporting the heartless abortions of the future peoples of America.

Long have we fought for the rights of the unborn and long have we strived to save them from your evil grasp, Mighty Government, yet our resistance and the embryo’s silent plea have fallen upon your deaf ears and have only been answered with the heartless destruction of life. We have shown you your wrongs and have asked you to right them. We have tried for peace with you, great Government, yet you refuse to change your ways.

We, therefore, as citizens of this nation, the United States of America, and as witnesses of the immoral behavior of this country, declare that every human being, no matter if in their mother’s womb or in this dangerous world, no matter how small and insignificant they may seem, has the right—nay—has the distinct privilege to a chance at living. And to back such a mighty claim, with the support of the one Almighty God, we pledge with great honor that we shall never stop fighting for the rights of the unborn and that we shall ever shout from every mountain top our rightful arguments in the defense of the Defenseless as we have clearly and strongly stated in this Declaration of Life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please comment/CC!

See more stories by Veritas
Wow. If I was the teacher

Wow. If I was the teacher and that didn't get my attention, I don't know what would. That was just so beautiful and creative how you used the Declaration. You're sure to get a total A+
Bring a compass; it's awkward when you have to eat your friends :)

Posted by WolfWriter on Sun, 01/23/2011 - 20:13
This is amazing and so

This is amazing and so beautifully written and stated. I agree. Great, great job! You will definitley get an A+....

You want me to review YOUR story? Click this link: http://www.kidpub.com/story/some-no-big-deal-others-dream-come-true-plea...

Posted by NightOwl0_0 (IM... on Sun, 01/23/2011 - 21:39
I agree completely. Well

I agree completely. Well done :)

Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers ~ Hans Christian Anderson

Posted by De-Ecrivian on Sun, 01/23/2011 - 22:18