Demiblog--Ami C. Johansson--When you have this kind of day (It this okay, Isabel? If not, I'll delete it.)

Posted March 5th, 2013 by FrostBittenKitten

FrostBittenKitten's picture
by ~Luna~
in District Four

March 7th, 2013

So I was walking, and some idiot walked right past me with a lightning bolt, and BAM!  They crash into me, and almost scorch half of my hair off.  I am very fond of my long brown locks, and was of course very angry.  So I keep walking, and I deicide to crash in my bedroom, and read stuff that Annabeth posted.  I sent her a friend request, and then there was monster alert.  Next, at dinner, someone accidently dumped water on my hair and it froze.  Everyone cracked up-except me.  I decided to play a prank on Mia Ellis for no reason, just 'cuz I was angry.  I replaced her chapstick with glue.  Her lips were stuck together!  And yes, I am aware she will get me back any day for that.  I will try to be prepared.

15 people like this post

Comments:

Ami Johansson: Can anyone relate to that?

Piper McLean:  No, not really.

Percy Jackson:  Yeah-ish.

Ami Johansson:  How so?

Thalia Grace:  I was a tree for a while.

Ami Johansson:  Hmm...Anyone else hate Mia Ellis?  **Ami Johansson has just sent Allie Hendrick a friend request**

Lydia:  Ami, I didn't laugh when your hair froze!  I was just running out to save my own hair...And yes(no offense Mia), Mia is a bit annoying.  Now, I've better get off in case that minotaur over there decides to attack.  I need a plan.

Annabella:  Wait up a sec, Lydia.  I'm gonna friend you.  **Annabella Falon has just sent Lydia a friend request**

Thess:  That would suck.  However, I didn't see that.  Because I just got here.  ^_^

Ena:  I was in my cabin wrapping up a project.  *not guiltyness*

Ami Johansson:  Wow, I have a lot of posts.  Yay!  **Ami Johansson has just sent Lydia a friend request**  **Ami Johansson has just sent Annabella Falon a friend request**  **Ami Johansson has just sent Thessalia a friend request**  **Ami Johansson has just sent Ena a friend request**  I just sent nearly everyone on here a friend request, because I'm already friends with the first three.

Laura:  Anyone care to explain what's going on?  :D  **Laura has just sent Lydia a friend request** **Laura has just sent Annabella Falon a friend request** **Laura has just sent Thessalia a friend request** **Laura has just sent Ena a friend request**

Lena:  :D  So Mia will shut up for a few days.  Delightful.

Lydia:  Lena, I totally have to agree.  xD **Lydia has just sent Lena a friend request**  **Lydia is now friends with Annabella Falon** **Lydia is now friends with Laura** **Lydia is now friends with Ami Johansson**

Ami Johansson:  Thanks for accepting my friend request.  Yes, Lena, I would like that as well.  :D  **Ami Johansson has just sent Lena a friend request**

**Thessalia Kalavrita is now friends with Laura**

**Ena Brevard is now friends with Laura**

**Annabella Falon is now friends with Laura**

See more stories by ~Luna~
You can say what you want to

You can say what you want to comment, and I will add that to the comments.  Can you friend request, Isabel?  You came up with this idea and all.

A link in space, a hole in time. It may be when worlds collide. Maybe I am wrong, maybe I am right. No matter what we stand together, I know you're my friend forever. ~Me

Posted by LunaTheArcticFox on Tue, 03/05/2013 - 23:06
Hahaha, I like it. My

Hahaha, I like it.

My comment:

Lydia: Ami, I didn't laugh when your hair froze! I was running out trying to save my own hair... And yes (no offense Mia), Mia is a bit annoying. Now, I've gotta get off just in case the minotaur over there decides to attack. I need to plan.

-----

Please check out Life Against Death (previously Untitled): http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/untitled-story-prolouge-20811...

And please get an awesome book cover (for free): http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3053

~~Lydia~~

Posted by Lydia on Tue, 03/05/2013 - 23:37
Annabella: Hey, Lydia. Wait

Annabella: Hey, Lydia. Wait up a sec, I'm gonna friend you. **Annabella Fallon has sent Lydia a friend request**

*Jill*

~*Hand-Drawn Book covers!*~ At least CLICK! http://www.kidpub.com/story/book-cover-business-okay-peoples-all-new-try... Hand drawn and awesome!

Posted by ~*LightDreamer*... on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 07:33
Sorry if I changed your

Sorry if I changed your comment a little.  If you care, I will turn into it's original form.

Posted by LunaTheArcticFox on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 08:52
We should make a Demiblog WB

We should make a Demiblog WB Forum page so we don't have a thousand o' these on the NSP.

Comments:

Thess: That would suck. However, I didn't see that... Because I just got here. ^_^

Ena: I was in my cabin wrapping up a project. *not guiltyness*

_______
"... You get in good shape, you carry a big stick, and you don't take nothing from no one! That's nature." -Coach Hedge in The Lost Hero

Posted by Cyan Rain (TDC ... on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 08:03
Laura: Anyone care to

Laura: Anyone care to explain what's going on? :D *Laura has just sent Lydia a friend request* Laura has just sent Annabella Falon a friend request* Laura has just sent Thessila a friend request* *Laura has just sent Ena a friend request*

~A daughter is stolen by the Monastery, sent to live in a place where she will never again see the daylight. But she's different...and determined to find out how to overthrow the Deedwriter and bring back her enslaved parents...Have You Heard?

Posted by Epicness (Laura) on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 08:57
**Thessalia Kalavrita is now

**Thessalia Kalavrita is now friends with Laura** **Ena Brevard is now friends with Laura**

_______

Posted by Cyan Rain (TDC ... on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 17:32
Sorry I spelled her name

Sorry I spelled her name wrong.

Posted by LunaTheArcticFox on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 18:34
**Annabella is now friends

**Annabella is now friends with Laura**

*Jill*

Posted by ~*LightDreamer*... on Thu, 03/07/2013 - 03:37
Lena: :D So Mia will shut up

Lena: :D So Mia will shut up for a few days. Delightful.

~~Hey you; get off of my cloud~~

Posted by Poison Ivy {Lena} on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 09:30
My next reply: Lydia: Lena,

My next reply:

Lydia: Lena, I totally have to agree. xD **Friend requests Lena** **Lydia is now friends with Annabella Falon** **Lydia is now friends with Laura** **Lydia is now friends with Ami Johnsson**

-----

~~Lydia~~

Posted by Lydia on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 10:34
Luna, it's perfectly fine,

Luna, it's perfectly fine, ON ONE CONDITION *puts on best mock serious face* I get to repost your creation on my new series, Demiblog World, where everyone who creates a Demiblog can have it displayed. You get full credit for the blog, don't worry! Haha I don't know about friend requests. Could get complicated. . . I'll think about it.

Another happy day at Camp Half-Blood! And then. . . "Go alert! It's the wine dude!" dun dun dun. . .

Posted by Isabel on Thu, 03/07/2013 - 21:19
 REPLY TO **Ami Johansson

REPLY TO **Ami Johansson has just sent Annabella Falon a friend request**

**Annabella is now friends with Ami**

*Jill*