//
Demiblog- Meredith Lorren- How pranking Aphrodite Girls can make your day! XD

Posted March 6th, 2013 by toriluv91750

toriluv91750's picture
by Freedom Fighter (Tori)
in Wonderland

March 7th, 2013

A/N: So, this is a character from my own PJ Fan Fiction. Enjoy!

Alright.

This is my first time posting on this sooooo, yeah. 

To the topic: How pranking Ahprodite girls can make your day (or maybe it's just me). 

Well, last night I wanted breakfast for dinner and got pancakes. Pancakes with LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of syrup. I poured it all into my empty water bottle and then later snuck into the Aphrodite cabin and found where Vanessa and Mia and a few others keep thier shampoos and replaced the shampoo in the bottle with me leftover syrup. This morning..... well let's just say they all took syrup showers

Then, I figured out a way to replace their foundation with melted butter. 

Later today I also managed to replace their tooth paste with some nasty paste I found in the infirmary. 

Usually I wouldn't do that much pranking in one day but I was just in the mood, you know? Oh, and I have to give some credit to my friends Chase, Zac and Tiffany for helping me. 

Chiron should be coming right about now to scold me so I better get off...

Adios

6 people liked this post.  2 people disliked this post

Comments:

Mia: So it WAS you! Aaaagh!!!!! We had to spend TWO HOURS trying to get the syrup out of our hair! TWO HOURS!!!!

Thaila Grace: NICE

Mia: Actually, it was not NICE. 

Meredith: You should have seen your face!!!! 

Mia: Isn't Chiron scolding you?

Meredith: Nah, that was about an hour ago.

Mia: Yeah, well it should have taken him a full hour to punish you. 

Meredith: Actually you would be surprised by his reaction..... he kind of snickered a few times. 

*****Mia Ellis has logged off.... would you like to continue this conversation?*****

Meredith: Ooooh, Mia

Annabella Fallon: Good thing I'm not in the Aphrodite cabin *snickers*

Mason:*Snickers* I agree with Thalia

Misae: *Smirks* ^^ What he said

Ena: :-J Hmmmm *Evil smile*

Thess: XD Although, remember not all the Aphrodite kids are...hoyvjo

Meredith: Yeah, I only made sure to get the real stuck-up ones

Piper: Yeah, I noticed that... I guess that makes me not stuck up?

Percy Jackson: YOU! YOU were the one that did that! High Five cous!!!! 

Meredith: XD Yep, that was me. Although I do think Ami did some other pranking that day aswell...

Ami Johansson: I think  that was the same day I switched Mia's chapstick with glue and made the shower and sink only to pour freezing cold water. But don't forget about Piper....

Meredith: Yeah, like I said, I only got those who I felt NEEDED it. And yes, that does make you not stuck-up Piper :)

Laura Singer: AWESOME.............................I SO wish I was there :D *Laura Singer has sent a friend request to Meredith Lorren* 

*Meredith Lorren has excepted Laura Singer's friend request.*

Lena: Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Yes, pranking Aphrodite girls is usually quite fun. Next time, choose a snobby, dark haired girl and bleach half of her hair while she sleeps. Make sure to set up a camera to film her reaction a (then maybe put it YouTube) XDD Now that is what you call fun. *Lena has sent a friend request to Meredith Lorren* 

Ami Johansson: I think I'll try that sometime

Meredith: Me too *Meredith Lorren has excepted Lena's friend request*

**Misae Maddox has just sent Meredith Lorren a friend request**

**Mason Maimum has sent Meredith Lorren a friend request**

*Meredith Lorren has excepted Misae Maddox's friend request*

*Meredith Lorren has excepted Mason Maimum's friend request*

Mia Ellis: Ooooh, lookat miss popular over here. 

Meredith: I'd watch it, Mia. I've got PLENTY more tricks up my sleeve.......

A/N: Feel free to leave a comment and I will make sure to post it on here. 

See more stories by Freedom Fighter (Tori)
Annabella Fallon: Good thing

Annabella Fallon: Good thing I'm not in the Aphrodite cabin. *snickers*

*Jill*

~*Hand-Drawn Book covers!*~ At least CLICK! http://www.kidpub.com/story/book-cover-business-okay-peoples-all-new-try... Hand drawn and awesome!

Posted by ~*LightDreamer*... on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 07:32
Annabella: I'mma friend you.

Annabella: I'mma friend you. *Annabella has sent Meredith Lorren a friend request*

*Jill*

Posted by ~*LightDreamer*... on Fri, 03/08/2013 - 09:09
Mason: *snickers* I agree

Mason: *snickers* I agree with Thalia.

Misae: *smirks* ^^ What he said.

Ena: :-J Hmmm... *evil smile*

Thess: XD Although, remember not all the Aphrodite kids are... noyvju.

_______
"... You get in good shape, you carry a big stick, and you don't take nothing from no one! That's nature." -Coach Hedge in The Lost Hero

Posted by Cyan Rain (TDC ... on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 08:27
Laura Singer:

Laura Singer: Awesome..................................................I SO wish I was there :D *Laura Singer has just sent a friend request to Meridith Lorren*

~A daughter is stolen by the Monastery, sent to live in a place where she will never again see the daylight. But she's different...and determined to find out how to overthrow the Deedwriter and bring back her enslaved parents...Have You Heard?

Posted by EpicWriter on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 09:02
Ami Johansson:  I think

Ami Johansson:  I think that was the same day I switched Mia's chapstick with glue and made the shower and sink only pour freezing cold water.  But don't foget about Piper...  **Ami Johansson has just friend requested Meredith Lorren**

A link in space, a hole in time. It may be when worlds collide. Maybe I am wrong, maybe I am right. No matter what we stand together, I know you're my friend forever. ~Me

Posted by LunaTheArcticFox on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 09:00
Lena: Niiiiiice. Yes,

Lena: Niiiiiice. Yes, pranking Aphrodite girls is usually quite fun. Next time, choose a snobby, dark-haired girl, and bleach half of her hair while she sleeps. Make sure to set up a camera to film her reaction (then maybe put it on YouTube...) XDD Now that is what you call fun. **Lena has sent a friend request to Merrideth Lorren**

~~Hey you; get off of my cloud~~

Posted by Poison Ivy {Lena} on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 09:26
Ami Johansson:  I think

Ami Johansson:  I think I'll try that sometime.

Posted by LunaTheArcticFox on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 16:53
**Misae Maddox has just sent

**Misae Maddox has just sent Meredith Lorren a friend request** **Mason Maimun has just sent Meredith Lorren a friend request**

_______

Posted by Cyan Rain (TDC ... on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 17:34
Awesome! Nice use of my

Awesome! Nice use of my idea!

Hey, if you don't mind, could I repost your Demiblog on my new series, Demiblog World? It's a collection of Demiblogs that anyone can read, and you get full credit for your creation! Plus, you'll be alongside some Demibloggers I'm sure you're familiar with, both in your blog comments and your KidPub comments, so your post will make more sense! *Covers mouth* N-not that it didn't make sense. . . no, no . . . PERCY JACKSON IS MINE! *Runs off*

Another happy day at Camp Half-Blood! And then. . . "Go alert! It's the wine dude!" dun dun dun. . .

Posted by Isabel on Thu, 03/07/2013 - 21:24