//
FIRST DAY OF 7TH GRADE! THIS IS JUST A SHORT STORY OF HOW IT WENT

Posted August 20th, 2008 by pearlstone

pearlstone's picture
by Alex/ICG
in at this moment...Fairy World.....GO FAIRIES!!!

August 20th, 2008

Hyello! It's Ice cream girl here. I just wanted to let you know -sigh- (I cant belive im saying this) But i have taken *Redhead* s  advise and i took Alexandria out of prison. -sigh- i let her out because she had to go to school. BUT...i'm going to kidnapp her again in the summer again, or maybe in DECEMBER!! muahahhahaha! -cough- ahem...anways. She just wanted to let you know how her school day went today.

*****************************************************************

TODAY WAS AWESOME! I have awesome teachers, and GUESS WHAT!? .....................................

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I HAVE 2 CLASSES WITH JOHANNA!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYYAY! i have science and language arts with her. 1st period and 6th period. hehe. And i have the AWESOMEST math teacher! yes, i know it's hard to believe. But he's awesome! Mr. Earle has to be the best math teacher in the school. He tells the funniest jokes. and since im taking algebra. Its hard to believe i have a cool teacher for that subject.

Also, i have ALOT of friends who are going to be in my french class. but, Johanna is not one of them :( but...at least i have 2 classes with her. Though, last year, i had 3 classes.

Today was Chaos (Is that how you spell it...?) and it felt weird seeing new 6th graders walking around the school. it felt, VERY weird....im sure some of you have felt the same way before.

tomorrow is another day. and i hope it's a good one. :D

See more stories by Alex/ICG
To Alexandria: wow, that is

To Alexandria: wow, that is awesome! do u have 'teams' or something at your school, or just classes that are the luck of the draw? and it's pretty sweet that you have a cool algebra teacher--I'm still scared of the subject! hehe. my math teacher last year was awesome, but bcuz she let us listen to itunes and fool around on youtube.

To ICG: here is my own attempt at an evil laugh...

MMMMMMMWWWAAAAA-HA-HA! of course you had to take my advice, for i am the invinceable REDHEAD! well, i am not all that sure that Redhead is doing the talking right now, i think she has to make me form a seperate identity....

BUT I AM STILL INVINEABLE!

AND WHEN SOMEONE IS INVINABLE, IT IS RATHER HARD TO MAKE THEM PESANTS!

If you understood what I just said, you'd be me. -Miles Davis, I think

Posted by *Redhe@d* on Wed, 08/20/2008 - 17:18
Wow!  It seemed like you

Wow!  It seemed like you had a better first day of seventh grade then I did!  *Sniff*...lucky...

Right now I have about a week left of summer until I go into 8th grade....Ugg....

Posted by *AbBy* on Thu, 08/21/2008 - 01:12
Wow!  It seemed like you

haha my first day of school

haha my first day of school was like five weeks ago....and i only have a couple of awesome teachers lol

like today we made parachutes in sceince :) hehe

From A Very Non-Vampiric Friend, Kanga :)

Posted by Kanga on Thu, 08/21/2008 - 03:00
and you were worried..... 

and you were worried.....  ha,

well, that is good.  have a good year

Posted by Smiley on Sun, 08/24/2008 - 10:26