//
Frost Pictures (A Descriptive Paragraph)

Posted February 6th, 2010 by SilverRipple

SilverRipple's picture
by Stara Aquila
in your mind.

June 7th, 2010

A/N: Not one of my best...is really nothing more than a paragraph.

I stared out the window, a frozen layer of percipitation covering it, so I was more like staring at the window. I barely breathed out, not wanting to melt the perfect crystals. I get out a sketchbook, though I know I can't remake the perfection and beauty nature has made. The feathery ice grew up the foggy window, gentle, but sharp at the same time. It keeps growing, as nature keeps painting. My hand stays posed over the notebook, my eyes glued to the window. I look closely, and see each individual snowflake, all contributing to the picture. Everyone sees something different, because everyone uses different amounts of imagination. I look at the window, step away, and start to draw what I see.

See more stories by Stara Aquila
I think you meant poised on

I think you meant poised on the second line? VERY DESCRIPTIVE! :D

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just a game, find the eye.-SergantMcFluffers

I'm not random, my train of thought is just more erratic than yours~>Me

Posted by Ninja Cat on Sat, 02/06/2010 - 13:08