//
Funny, good, and classic Quotes from the HIT SHOW Phineas and Ferb!!!

Posted July 13th, 2010 by writer97

writer97's picture
by NightOwl0_0 (a girl who is
in a whirlpool of thoughts; trying to decide who she likes better: Finnick or Peeta *sigh*

July 13th, 2010

I TAKE NO CREDIT!!

Phineas and Ferb

1. (This is from the Rollercoaster EPisode) Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz: [just noticing Perry] Ah, Perry the Platypus! What an unexpected surprise. And by unexpected, I mean completely expected!

2. (rollercoaster EPISODE) Phineas: [right before the first drop of the rollercoaster] You all signed the waivers, right?

3. (Rollercoaster episode) Candace: [upon seeing the rollercoaster out the supermarket] Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Mom!

4.  (rollercoaster episode) Candace: [while Phineas and Ferb are buidling the rollercoaster] Will you hold it down! I am trying to use the phone!

5. (rollercoaster episode) Phineas: [to Ferb] We're going to need a blow-torch and some more peanut butter.

6. (rollercoaster) Phineas: [in space seeing a satellite] You know, if that thing crashes to Earth, Candace is in charge.

7. (rollercoasrter episodE) Isabella: Does your stepbrother ever talk?
Phineas: Ferb? He's more of a man of action.

8. (Episode rollercoaster) Candace: You got to see what Phineas and Ferb are doing!
Mom: Seems like we've had this conversation before.
Candace: What do you mean?
Mom: I seem to recall you telling me that the boys were training monkeys to juggle bicycles, and when I got home, there was a stunning lack of monkeys.
Candace: I don't know how they cleaned that up so fast.

9. (Roller coaster episode)

Isabella: [after the roller coaster ride] That was great, Phineas. What are you going to do tomorrow?
Phineas: Don't know yet.
Isabella: Maybe you can teach Perry some tricks.
Phineas: Well, he is a platypus; they don't do much.
Ferb: They're the only mammals to lay eggs.
Phineas: Maybe he'll lay an egg.
10. (The fast n the phineas) Mom: [seeing her car at home] They washed my car?
Candace: [unbelieving] Yes! No! What?
11. (Candace loses her heaD) Phineas: It's Candace's birthday. We gotta do something better than last year.
[cuts to gorilla jumping out of the cake as Candace runs away screaming]
12. (I, Brobot) Phineas: We can make Phinadroids and Ferbots!
13. (I, BrobotS) Candace: [seeing all the androids working] They're my brothers and they're robots... they're brotbots!
14. (I, Brobots) Phineas: Look, they've started their own over-priced coffee franchise... that's so 90's.
15. (Are you my mummy) Phineas: [after being chased my Candace wrapped up as a mummy, all excited] Wow! I didn't expect him to be so scary. I mean can you imagine the angry, twisted soul hidden under those bandages?
Candace: [growling as the mummy] Phineas!
Phineas: [unbothered] Makes me shutter. But you know what? We came down here looking for a mummy and I'm not leaving with one. Let's get him!
Phineas: [after escaping booby-traps and capturing the mummy] Hey Ferb! We got our mummy! Now how are we gonna get it home?
16. (I scream, you scream) Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz: Then no one can stop the wrath of Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz!
Vanessa: Doctor? Since when are you a doctor?
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz: [Shows her his certificate] They don't just give these to anybody, you know.
Vanessa: [Looks at certificate's price tag] Anybody with $15, they do...
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz: [Snatches certificate from her] OK, that's enough looking.
17. (Toy to the world) Toy Store Owner: Candace, come on out.
Candace: [in a bulky, ridiculous promotional costume] You're kidding, right?
Toy Store Owner: Fantastic. You look like number one.
Candace: I feel like number two.
18. (Toy to the world) Phineas: Who the heck are you guys?
Badinka-Dinks: We are the Ba-dink-a-dinks!
Badinka-Dink #1: You set us free when you remodeled the factory. We'd been trapped in there for years, making foam peanuts and snipping the tabs off of plastic.
Badinka-Dinks: WE WILL NOW LAY WASTE TO THE SURFACE DWELLERS!
Phineas: Okay then. Carry on.
19. (Get that bigfoot outta my face!)

Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz: [upon seeing Perry] Perry the Platypus, what an unexpected surprise. And by unexpected, I really mean unexpected, what are you doing here, this is my week off.
20. (It;s about time) Candace: Phineas, where's this rescue party of yours?
Phineas: Come to think of it, I may have misspelt "time machine" in the plans.
[pause]
Ferb: Well, I hope that's not going to be an issue.
21. (It's about time) Candace: [picking up an electrical cord when the time machine doesn't work] You built a time machine that has to be PLUGGED IN?
22. (It's about time) Django: [sitting outside, on the steps] You got tossed out too, huh?
Candace: Yeah, for yelling.
Django: You yelled in a museum? That is hardcore.
Candace: Why'd you get tossed out?
Django: Stole a pterodactyl. It's not like I yelled.
23. (It's 'bout time) Phineas: [when the time machine transports them] Well, it's working now.
Candace: What? What's working?
[walks up to a T-Rex and runs back]
Candace: Take me home. Take me home. Take me home. Take me home. Take me home. TAKE ME HOME!
Phineas: Sure Candace. No problem.
Ferb: [after the T-Rex stomps on the time machine] This could be a problem.
24. (It's about time) Phineas: [being carried by a brontosaurus-like dinosaur] Hey, what a stroke of luck. Look!
Candace: And how is THIS better?
Phineas: This one is a vegetarian.
Candace: So, it's not going to eat us?
Phineas: [happy] Nope.
25. (Journey to the center of Candace) Phineas: [about Candace] She's on her date with Jeremy, which means we're on a date with Jeremy.
Ferb: Again, creepy on so many levels.
26. Candace: Just wait till Mom hears about... Then again, you guys always seem to make everything disappear before Mom gets home. But if I take the evidence to her at the Bowl-o-Rama, then she'll have to believe me!
[Candace has a fantasy about her certain victory]
Mom: Oh, Candace, you were right about Phineas and Ferb this whole time. We should've believed you.
Dad: And just to express how sorry we are, here's my credit card. You have my permission to ruin us financially.
Jeremy: Candace, that is so cool how you busted your brothers like that! Will you marry me?
[back to reality]
Phineas: So you wanna give it a try?
Candace: I do, Jeremy... I mean, uh... I'd love to give it a try.
27. Candace: [viewing the trafic-cam video] Can it be? Actual proof? Everything they've done over the summer!
28. Phineas: Ferb and I are going to use a laser to carve our faces in the comet, so that when it passes over again in 73.5 years our grandchildren will see it. By the way my parents are cooking outdoor steaks for everyone. What do you think Isabella?
Isabella: You had me at "our grandchildren".
Phineas: Huh?
Isabella: Steaks! You had me at "steaks".
30. Candace: [in Perry's body] Am I sweating milk? Being a platypus is so gross!
31. Phineas: [on the vid-phone] Candace, don't worry, it's pre-programmed. As long as you don't start hitting buttons randomly, everything will be okay!
Candace: [frantic] I can't hear you! I'm too busy hitting buttons randomly!
32. Isabella: Hey Phineas. You guys were great.
Phineas: Thanks. You weren't too bad yourselves.
Isabella: [giggling a bit] Oh thanks. So, would you like to go to the Night of the Falling Stars Girls' Choice dance tonight?
Phineas: Sounds like fun.
Isabella: Really?
Phineas: Ferb, what's our schedule like?
[Ferb ok's it]
Phineas: Okay, we'll be there.
Isabella: Both of you?
Phineas: Yeah. Why don't you come by and we'll all walk over together?
Isabella: [trying not to crumble] Sure, no problem.
I hope you enjoyed those!!! Which one was your favortie?

See more stories by NightOwl0_0 (a girl who is
AHAHAHAHAHAHA I love P&F!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA I love P&F! It's funny.

Drinkactis juice; it'll quench ya, nothin's quenchier, its the quenchiest! (Sokka on cactus juice)

Its a GIANT MUSHROOM! Maybe its friendly! {Silence} Friendly mushroom! Mushy giant friend! (Sokka on cactus juice)

Posted by Capricorn on Tue, 07/13/2010 - 16:41
Phineas and Ferb is the

Phineas and Ferb is the best!!!!!! I love that show!!!!!! It's hilarious!!!!!!!!!

When life gives you lemons make grape juice then step back and let people wonder how you did it.

Posted by Jack D on Tue, 07/13/2010 - 16:48
 I am watching that NOW! .~

I am watching that NOW!

.~ HARPER~.

Posted by Harper on Tue, 07/13/2010 - 17:37
LOL! Great job!!!! ~Sis

LOL! Great job!!!!

~Sis (Maddie

Posted by Bro & Sis on Tue, 07/13/2010 - 18:34
Man, I love that show. It's

Man, I love that show. It's pretty much the best Disney show.

Posted by B-more girl (Kaila) on Thu, 07/29/2010 - 20:35