//
Happiness and Sadness

Happiness and Sadness

Posted September 1st, 2012 by cupcake777

cupcake777's picture
by Frost (Emily .C)
in My own magical world... watching hedgehogs fly

September 1st, 2012

Happiness spoted a little girl sitting on the bench. Like always, Happiness would go and hug them. And it would cheer them up a lot.

But this time it didin't work. Instead, the girl looked up, still pretty gloomy, and said: Hello, my name is Sadness. Sadness gave Happiness a

sad smile. Happiness understood, he could never cheer up Sadness, because Sadness was meant to be sad. Happiness himself even 

felt a litte bad for Sadness.

But Sadness would always remain sad.

See more stories by Frost (Emily .C)
Now THIS was brilliant! It

Now THIS was brilliant! It really was

It made me think! But sadness can become happieness, its just it has to be the right thing!

Unless you meant you will always have saddness inside you if someone dies for example, then i understand!

But depite that it was amazing and even though it was short it was one of the best things ive red! well done!

Please read my book! The link is http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/life-lee-chapter-1-please-rea... Thanks xxx

Posted by Bonnie the Pott... on Sun, 09/02/2012 - 10:56
I couldn't fall asleep so i

I couldn't fall asleep so i always ponder what to write here, thought of this. XD

Posted by Emily on Sun, 09/02/2012 - 13:57
I CONFURZED   Oh wait, I

I CONFURZED

Oh wait, I just finished.

A. odd concept.

B. find some synonyms fo happiness and sadness?

C. It sounds like you didn't proofread.

Smiley Face. Nuff' Said

Posted by Emily on Sun, 03/24/2013 - 09:48