//
Hunger Games Character Creator

Hunger Games Character Creator

Posted September 23rd, 2010 by BlueMi

BlueMi's picture
by Pokey
in conceivable! (you keep using that word... I do not think it means what you think it means.)

September 23rd, 2010

JUst for fun!!!

Name:

Hair:

Skin:

Eyes:

District:

Weapon of Choice:

How you survived the Hunger Games:

Heres my little example:

Name: Summer Heren

Hair: Curly black

Skin: Tan

Eyes: Brown, huge

District: 6

Weapon of Choice: Knives, although is clever and cam also make own weapons!!!

How you survived the Hinger Games: Cleverness... trickster!!!

Have fun!

See more stories by Pokey
SSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEE

SSSSSSSSSWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Hunger Games is FANTASTIC!

Name: Flint McCray

Hair: Long, dark brown

Skin: Fairly tan

Eyes: Striking green

District: 10

Weapon: Good with bow and arrow, but better at knives

How I Survived the Games: acted insegnifigant and a loner, but used cunning and careful planning to make sure to avoid contact with other tributes...I attack on my own terms!

~ Wolf, out. Peace! ~

Posted by WolfWriter on Thu, 09/23/2010 - 16:49
Name:Dove Mourning Hair:

Name:Dove Mourning

Hair: Long soft brown, falls in soft waves.

Skin: Pale as ivory

Eyes: Piercing blue

District: 12

Weapon of Choice: Sword, but also likes to use explosives

How you survived the Hunger Games: Wit, courage, and continous optimism

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OMJB! Guess what? -Me What-random kid on bus BABY BABY BABY OOH BABY BABY NOOO! - ME AHHHHH Make it stop!- Random kid WE'RE THE IPOD HUMANS, 5 DOLLAR VALUE FOR ONLY 500.99! WE DON'T FIT IN YOUR POCKETS AND WAY 80

Posted by Jack Dawson (Hanna) on Thu, 09/23/2010 - 17:03
So, have you decided on a

So, have you decided on a title for your story, Hanna?

~ Wolf, out. Peace! ~

Posted by WolfWriter on Thu, 09/23/2010 - 17:06
Willow Saran in ponytail

Willow Saran

in ponytail light brown

fair

brown

um.. You choose

bow and arrow

pure fighting

Move along aliens so brains here. ~Me

Posted by Kathryn on Thu, 09/23/2010 - 17:55
I love the Title Mourning

I love the Title Mourning Dove, but I want to do a sequel, should I still use that title?

Posted by Jack Dawson (Hanna) on Thu, 09/23/2010 - 18:25
Hunger Games

Hunger Games ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Name: Dasher Bloomfield

Hair: Fiery Red

Skin: tanned by the sun

Eyes: bright, neon-like glow in the dark green

District: 11

Weapon of Choice: poison

How you survived the Hunger Games: By hiding in the trees, dropping knives, rocks, poisonus bugs on my opponents heads!!

Posted by Eccentricity on Thu, 09/23/2010 - 19:15
Name: Clarissa

Name: Clarissa Magelbee

Hair: Very dark red

Skin: Fair

Eyes: Hazel (a bit more brown than green, though)

District: 11

Weapon of Choice: Camoflauge, but if she has to fight, a pitchfork (District 11 is agriculture, haha) (she's actually quite good with the pitchfork...).

How you survived the Hunger Games: Managed to get out of having a tracker put in her, staked it out inside the Cornocopia after the bloodbath (She lost though, but she didn't die!!! She didn't die!!! XD XD XD Don't ask how that happened, the Capitol is already after her. :O)

WAIT! I gotta throw something else in here...

Best friend: Cato

"Someday, I'll be big enough so you can't hit me/And all you're gonna be is mean" -Mean, Taylor Swift

Posted by Fallen_Star on Sun, 12/05/2010 - 20:02
I wanna do another one!!!

I wanna do another one!!! This is fun!

Name: Peppermint Sanchez (nicknamed Pepper)

Hair: Wavy dark brown (REALLY dark), usually in a ponytail

Skin: Eh...somewhere between normal and tan...

Eyes: Gray

District: 4 (OMPJ she's a Career! But she doesn't join the other Careers. Go her!)

Weapon of Choice: Biting. Hard. But she found a pretty decent knife in the very back of the Cornucopia when everyone left.

How you survived the Hunger Games: Stayed by a water source, and when anyone came near, she scampered up a tree until they were directly below, then she jumped on them and stabbed them or drowned them.

Posted by Peppermint on Sun, 12/05/2010 - 20:29
name: Adggica (add gi ca)

name: Adggica (add gi ca) nemhold

hair: red,curly

Skin: very light.

Eyes: One green on blue.

district: 2

Wepon: dagger. better with bow.

servive: DO NOT ATTACK!!! run and fend yourselve. only attack when you see the whites of their eyes XD.or run like crazy and shoot arows wileledly.

The answer isn't in the question its in the quest...right?

Posted by CatElizabethRose on Wed, 02/15/2012 - 21:08
OMPJ, it's been dragged back

OMPJ, it's been dragged back out! Many much yayz!

Here's my fanfiction girl. Waiting until I've seen the movie to finish the story...X3

Name: Nyx Mercia

Hair: Waist-length, dark brown, she likes to keep it simple. Most of it was burned off by the fire wall, however.

Skin: Pale. Because she's me. XD

Eyes: Hazel-brown, deer-like

District: Lived in 7 until she was twelve, which is when she would have started chopping down trees. She wasn't strong enough to weild an axe, though, so she was sent off to District 4 to record random fluff.

Weapon of Choice: By the time she's stepped off her plate she's fallen so into her own mind that she can barely walk straight.

How you survived the Hunger Games: She didn't. She was killed by tracker jackers.

"You can't take the sky from me." -Firefly

Posted by Peppermint on Wed, 02/15/2012 - 21:14
Name: Hazel Perkrent Hair:

Name: Hazel Perkrent

Hair: dark brown with two streaks of blonde lining her face. Her hair is worn to the side and goes down to just above her waist line.

Skin: sun tanned from being outside all day

Eyes: brown with tints of green and grey.

District: 11

Weapon of choice: Hazel is very handy with a sword but can also settle with a throwing spear.

How you survived: Stayed near a small pond by day and slept in a near by cave by night. The cave came in handy because of the fairly cool weather. It was easy to make a fire without being spotted. Every so often Hazel ventured out into the cornocopia to collect supplies.

-Victoria:P

Posted by Victoria on Sun, 09/30/2012 - 23:47