//
Monthly Writing contest

Monthly Writing contest

Posted June 29th, 2011 by nataleegann

by poetic trilogist
in Australia

June 29th, 2011

Hey everybody how would it sound if I had a monthly writing contest of my own so there no rules the due dtae is: July 5th they will be

posted July 7th-8th so here are the prizes

1st I will Send in your book to a publisher and hopefully get it published

2nd One interview with me and a suprise

3rd THE BIGGEST SUPRISE OF ALL!

So by the way I will only post results every month if I get at least 13 enteries so please enter

*Note:If you want to be published it hs to be childrens fiction*

See more stories by poetic trilogist
I will enter, but do not

I will enter, but do not publish my book if I win. 

Can I enter more than one book?

Please!!! I beg you!!!!! Go to this link!!!!! http://www.kidpub.com/story/who-wants-back-cover-summary-their-book-that...

Posted by Esther on Wed, 06/29/2011 - 20:49
  i wanna

i wanna enter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my book lifes roses

im acully not done yet

In School 25% of the kids are populur 25% of the kids are wanna bees 15% of the kids are wierdo's 5% are nobodys 20% are twilight fans if your part of the 10% of the people who live on their own beat post this on your biography

Posted by Maggie on Thu, 06/30/2011 - 05:39
Ooh, I'll enter. Does the

Ooh, I'll enter. Does the book have to be finished? Because I'm only working on the first chapter right now.

"If we find the power that lies in hiding, we can be treated like gods, or like King Brynhildur of Old." -Korvin, Relics of Long Ago

Posted by Evyn on Thu, 06/30/2011 - 07:21
No it doesn't I have long

No it doesn't I have long patience.

Posted by Natalee on Thu, 06/30/2011 - 08:02
Okay, cool.   "If we find

Okay, cool.

Posted by Evyn on Thu, 06/30/2011 - 09:28