//
The Most Beautiful Instrumental Song

The Most Beautiful Instrumental Song

Posted December 24th, 2009 by dragongirl

dragongirl's picture
by Sav

December 24th, 2009

The title of this song is 'Lugia's Song' I think. You don't even have to like Pokemon to like this song, it's very emotional and relaxing and it sends shivers down my spine. It also has pictures of Lugia which sort of makes it into a tribute. The song's main melody comes from the flute, the middle of the song where it gets more exiting has the trumpets mixed in. The story of the song is about the Monster of the Sea: Lugia. Which was a very powerful, legendary Pokemon. He was said to be the most rare of the four. Which was made up of Lugia, Moltres: The Bird of Fire, Zaptos: The Bird of Lightning, and Articuno: The Bird of Ice. And when the war of the three shall start, the world shall turn to Ash, and rise the Monster of the Sea from it's underwater tomb, and to cease the war and bring peace. Very pretty. It's from the movie-Pokemon: 2000: The Power of One. Which was made in 2000 as the third pokemon movie. It is also my favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG57tjQTtBY

See more stories by Sav
aahhhh =w= so

aahhhh =w= so preeeetyyyy

The pen is mightier than the sword. But a well aimed type-writer packs a pretty good punch too.

What's an, "Edward Cullen"? IS IT A MAGICAL RAINBOW PONY? OHHHHHHHHHH! OH OH OH! CAN I HAVE ONE????-mah buddy Lexi

Posted by Ninja Cat on Thu, 12/24/2009 - 14:10
I remember watching this

I remember watching this movie a long long long time ago

Woahmg! (New way to say omg! spread the word) =]

Posted by Danielle=] on Thu, 12/24/2009 - 14:45
Nive! I love

Nive! I love Lugia!

Imagination stays alive.

Posted by Stara Aquila on Tue, 06/29/2010 - 19:00