//
My favorite place (a poem that came to me while i was actually in my favorite place!)

Posted April 16th, 2011 by mllama99

mllama99's picture
by Marzi!
in Maryland

April 16th, 2011

My favorite place

In

my favorite place,

there

is a huge, 

crisscrossing

array of

net. 

a long, 

orange ladder

leading up

23 long feet

to the platform.

People

shouting,

clapping,

cheering.

Struggling

but succeeding. 

Here, 

there is always

room

to improve. 

And you always want

to.

This

is where I can be 

me.

In my favorite

place,

I fly.

I soar.

I am 

air.

Can you guess where it is???????? (it's super hard!)

See more stories by Marzi!
Wow! I love this!!!!!!! It

Wow! I love this!!!!!!! It is so awesome! No I can not guess it.. :3

Way Up High! Now cheaper! http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/way-up-high-a-book-of-poetry-and-p...

Posted by Haley :) on Sat, 04/16/2011 - 21:28
o.O THAT IS PURE

o.O

THAT IS PURE AWESOMENESSSSS!!!

I love it. :3

Uh...uh...a fire station? Tree house? Theatre?

Sky Masterson (after being slapped by Miss Sarah Brown): "I'll drop in again, in case you want to take a crack at the other cheek." ~Guys and Dolls CLICK HERE!

Posted by Peppermint on Sat, 04/16/2011 - 21:42
Is your favorite place a

Is your favorite place a tree house? With a hammock?? I don't know . . .Haha! AWESOME poem!!

~ Mallori Sparke

"Don't fear the comment button." - Sicilian Sea

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Posted by Mallori Sparke on Sat, 04/16/2011 - 22:46
i'll tell. it's Trapeze

i'll tell. it's Trapeze School NY in Washington, DC. I love it there. I'm gonna post this on their Facebook page now!

MY signature. MY story. MY life. GO AWAY! YOU ARE RUINING THE EFFECT! "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." Dr. Seuss, The Lorax OMPJ= Oh my Poopy Jumpingbeans!!!!!!!

Posted by Marzi! on Sun, 04/17/2011 - 10:10
I KNEW THE ANSWER!!!! WHY'D

I KNEW THE ANSWER!!!! WHY'D YOU TELL THEM, MARZI!? (I've been to this place with Marz before...it's really awesome. I MIGHT EVEN GO AND DO IT ON MY OWN SOME TIME!!! XD)

Epic poem. XD

Keep on poem-ing Marzi! I'm loving your poetry! XD

"People always tell you you can handle whatever life throws at you. But what if life throws a yacht at you? I would say: If life throws something at you- DUCK!!!" ~Me

Posted by Põkey on Sun, 04/17/2011 - 16:21
yeah yeah yeah there's

yeah yeah yeah there's schools in DC, NY, boston and LA!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Marzi! on Sun, 04/17/2011 - 16:50
i'll tell. it's Trapeze

Posted by Marzi! on Mon, 04/18/2011 - 17:57