My favorite place (a poem that came to me while i was actually in my favorite place!)

Posted April 16th, 2011 by mllama99

In my favorite

place,

I fly.

I soar.

I am

air.

Can you guess where it is???????? (it's super hard!)

See more stories by Marzi!
Wow! I love this!!!!!!! It

Wow! I love this!!!!!!! It is so awesome! No I can not guess it.. :3

Way Up High! Now cheaper! http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/way-up-high-a-book-of-poetry-and-p...

Posted by Haley :) on Sat, 04/16/2011 - 21:28
o.O THAT IS PURE

o.O

THAT IS PURE AWESOMENESSSSS!!!

I love it. :3

Uh...uh...a fire station? Tree house? Theatre?

Sky Masterson (after being slapped by Miss Sarah Brown): "I'll drop in again, in case you want to take a crack at the other cheek." ~Guys and Dolls CLICK HERE!

Posted by Peppermint on Sat, 04/16/2011 - 21:42
Is your favorite place a

Is your favorite place a tree house? With a hammock?? I don't know . . .Haha! AWESOME poem!!

~ Mallori Sparke

"Don't fear the comment button." - Sicilian Sea

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Posted by Mallori Sparke on Sat, 04/16/2011 - 22:46
i'll tell. it's Trapeze

i'll tell. it's Trapeze School NY in Washington, DC. I love it there. I'm gonna post this on their Facebook page now!

MY signature. MY story. MY life. GO AWAY! YOU ARE RUINING THE EFFECT! "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." Dr. Seuss, The Lorax OMPJ= Oh my Poopy Jumpingbeans!!!!!!!

Posted by Marzi! on Sun, 04/17/2011 - 10:10
I KNEW THE ANSWER!!!! WHY'D

I KNEW THE ANSWER!!!! WHY'D YOU TELL THEM, MARZI!? (I've been to this place with Marz before...it's really awesome. I MIGHT EVEN GO AND DO IT ON MY OWN SOME TIME!!! XD)

Epic poem. XD

Keep on poem-ing Marzi! I'm loving your poetry! XD

"People always tell you you can handle whatever life throws at you. But what if life throws a yacht at you? I would say: If life throws something at you- DUCK!!!" ~Me

Posted by Põkey on Sun, 04/17/2011 - 16:21
yeah yeah yeah there's

yeah yeah yeah there's schools in DC, NY, boston and LA!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Marzi! on Sun, 04/17/2011 - 16:50