//
Name poems! FREE!

Name poems! FREE!

Posted April 24th, 2010 by Avi

by ~koala~bear~
in koalahood

April 24th, 2010

I like making name poems, so I figured I could do it here on KP. If you want a poem, with your name, feel free to order. I will tell you when I am done.and when I'm ready to make yours. Here's an example:

Angel

A is for angel, you’re full of love

N is for natural, you are a precious stone

G is for graceful, that’s what you are

E is for elegant, a little princess

L is for love, you have so much

Angel is a gift, only from our Father

Order Form:

Name (first only):

Font:

Anything you want specifically:

Questions:

Post or E-mail:

If E-mail, e-mail address:

If you want one for your friend or as a present to someone, remember to order! Also, this is totally free! Another also, if you want to make it look really cool or fancy, buy a pretty backround at Micheal's or A.C. Moore and print the poem on it. Then frame it. This makes a really cool gift!

See more stories by ~koala~bear~
Sorr if it doesn't ryhme. I

Sorr if it doesn't ryhme. I have to make it ryhme in the real ones.

When life gives you Skittles, chuck it in a guy's face and say, "TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!"-My friend Destany

Posted by Avianna on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:48
That sounds fun. My names

That sounds fun. My names Gabi which might be sorta hard. I'll have to ask my mom anyway.

Posted by Gabi on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:53
That sounds fun. My names

Sorry I just accidentally

Sorry I just accidentally did that twice.

Posted by Gabi on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 12:54
It's OK, that's looks cool

It's OK, that's looks cool anyway.

Posted by Avianna on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 13:00
That's so cute! You're

That's so cute! You're really good at that! I'd like to order three, please! One for me, one for my cousin and one for my friend! Sorry, if it's too much!

Name (first only): Kerstin

Font: Anything that looks really cool, and readable

Anything you want specifically: Nothing, really. Just make it like the Angel poem if you can.

Questions: Can you make it rhyme?

Post or E-mail: Post please!

If E-mail, e-mail address: X(none)

And for my friend for her birthday:

Name (first only): Andrea

Font: Anything that looks really pretty, but readable

Anything you want specifically: Hmm...nothing else, really. But for R can you put 'real friend', or a friend poem because its for her birthday

Questions: X (none)

Post or E-mail: post

If E-mail, e-mail address: X (none)

And one for my cousin for HER birthday!

Name (first only): Leanne

Font: Anything cute, but readable!

Anything you want specifically: Nothing really...

Questions: X (none)

Post or E-mail: post

If E-mail, e-mail address: X (none)

Thank  you SO much! And I'm sorry if it's too much, just tell me! :) I really appreciate it!

I know. It's weird. But don't blame me, I'm too awesome to be weird :)

Posted by Lucky on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 13:01
OK, that is not too much!

OK, that is not too much! You really took my word for present! I'll have them ready by maybe tommorow or Monday. When do you want them? Cuz I can have them earlier.

Posted by Avianna on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 13:09
Tomorrow is fine, thanks,

Tomorrow is fine, thanks, but if you need Monday, that would be great too! Thanks :)

Posted by Lucky on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 13:34
I just posted yours   When

I just posted yours

Posted by Avianna on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 14:12
I think that would be called

I think that would be called an acrostic but yeah it's a good idea :)

95% would cry if they saw ROBERT PATTINSON (Edward Cullen - Twilight, New Moon) standing on top of a sky scraper about to jump. If you're one of the 5% who would sit there eating pop corn saying "DO A FRONTFLIP!!" copy this and paste it in your signature

Posted by dragonwriter on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 13:13
I guess it would be called

I guess it would be called an acrostic but oh well

Posted by Avianna on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 13:29
Name (first only):

Name (first only): SOPHIE

Font: anything readable

Anything you want specifically: something that rhymes, one like Kerstin's

Questions: nope

Post or E-mail: POST!!!

~*Sun*~

"That's the thing about girls, you have to play their game. If you don't you'll be their enemy." ~ DB Carthy, The Elusive Ones

Girls are like ballons, delicate, and fun. You can blow them up with hopes and dreams, but only you can pop them out.

Posted by Serendipity on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 14:58
OK, I'll get to it probably

OK, I'll get to it probably tommorow. I'll have it ready monday.

Posted by Avianna on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 17:28
Cool. Name: Bree Font:

Cool.

Name: Bree

Font: Whatever's easy to read.

Post or email: Post

Thanks!

If most of your favorite charecters are villans, put this in your sig so you can creep people out.

Save the trees. Start by not doing homework.

Posted by Bree the Demigod :D on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 15:20
OK, I'll try to do it

OK, I'll try to do it tommorow and hav it ready monday, same as sophie

Posted by Avianna on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 17:29
  Order Form: Name (first

Order Form:

Name (first only):  Nevaeh

Font: snap

Anything you want specifically:No

Questions: Nothing

Post or E-mail: Post

If E-mail, e-mail address:WriterGirlrocks@yahoo.com

Each person is only a letter in Gods big Story but it makes a big differance- Neavaeh *****Nevaeh=Heaven backwards*****

Posted by Nevaeh on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 15:27
I'll have it ready

I'll have it ready monday.

Posted by Avianna on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 17:30
What is snap?   When life

What is snap?

Posted by Avianna on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 17:31
Name (first only):

Name (first only): Rebecca.

Font: Agency FB (if you don't have that then Times roman)

Anything you want specifically: No just my name, but for the poem part i'm just going to tell you some of my likes, I like soccer, reading, writing and i love the outdoors

Questions:

Post or E-mail: POST

If E-mail, e-mail address:

THANKS!

95% would cry if they saw ROBERT PATTINSON (Edward Cullen - Twilight, New Moon) standing on top of a sky scraper about to jump. If you're one of the 5% who would sit there eating pop corn saying "DO A FRONTFLIP!!" copy this and paste it in your signat

Posted by Rebecca on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 15:29
I'll have it ready

I'll have it ready monday

Posted by Avi on Sat, 04/24/2010 - 18:09