//
Obituary Generator!

Obituary Generator!

Posted May 1st, 2011 by kgs221

kgs221's picture
by Kathryn
in My imagination....

May 1st, 2011

Hey, I had this idea for an obituary generator and thought I'd try it out. Thanks to all the people that have made generators in the past. So for this one you choose a six digit number and follow the generator.

If your first number is odd your a guy

If your first number is even your a girl

If your second digit is _ Your name is..

0- Hannah, Harry

1- Zoe, Zeek

2- Macy, Mark

3- Catherine, Carter

4- Penny, Phillip

5- Emily, Eddy

6- Barbra, Bob

7- Sally, Sam

8- Julia, Justin

9- Olivia, Oscar

If your second digit is _ your last name is..

0- Edmunds

1- Smith

2- Garcia

3- Lopez

4- Jones

5- Cooper

6- Rowe

7- Lark

8- Livingston

9- Your choice

If your third digit is _ you were.. (you choose exact age)

0- 0-15 years old

1- 15-25 years old

3- 25-35

4- 35-45

5- 45-55

6- 55-65

7-65-75

8-75-85

9 - 85-100

If your fourth digit is _ you are exceeded by _ sucsessors

0- none/you choose

1- 1

2- 2

3- 3

4- 4

5- 5

6- 6

7-7 

8- 8 

9- 9+

If your fourth digit is _ you died because...

0- Of Old age (skip if you are not old)

1- Of being Electrocuted.

2-    of being  Murdered

3-  of commiting Suicide

4- of Playing to much in Wonderland and becoming Mad

5- of being run over by a herd of koalas

6- Of a bull riding accident

7- of a Heart Attack

8- of being eaten my crocs

9- You choose

If your fifth digit is.. Your job was

0- Mail man

1- Store owner

2. Car maker

3- Scientist

4- Teacher

5- Nurse

6- Mc Donalds worker

7- Banker

8- Robber

9- You choose

Your sixth digit determines state.

0- New Mexico

1- California

2- Peru

3- Vermont

4- Maine

5- Alaska

6- Texas

7- Mississippi

8- Looney Town

9- You choose

We are sorry to say that (insert full name) has died at the age of (insert age). (Insert full name) Lived an amazing life, and worked as a (insert job) before moving to (insert  state here) he/she lived in Iowa in a mansion, (insert full name) is out lived by (insert number of succserors) Including his relatives, Milly, Tilly, Willy, Dilly, and Zilly, who are at a huge lost because of their amazing relative. Now (insert name) will rest in peace after his tragic accident, which caused his death because (insert death here). (insert name) loved everyone and wants to continue on the amazing thoughts and world he/she has been a part of. 

By Maggie Miller

See more stories by Kathryn
  We are sorry to say

We are sorry to say that Penny Jones  has died at the age of 97 (85-100). Penny Jones Lived an amazing life, and worked as a ROBBER before moving to Peru (Um, thats not a state.. :P) She lived in Iowa in a mansion, Penny Jones is out lived by 7 succesors. Including her relatives, Milly, Tilly, Willy, Dilly, and Zilly, who are at a huge lost because of their amazing relative. Now Penny Jones will rest in peace after her tragic accident, which caused her death because of a heart attack. Penny Jones loved everyone and wants to continue on the amazing thoughts and world she has been a part of. 

Um, I have a robber grandma here... XDD

Read the most inspring poem in the world, by Peppermint @ http://www.kidpub.com/story/be-beautiful-88192596

"Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.” ~John Jakes

Posted by amy on Sun, 05/01/2011 - 09:29
We are sorry to say that

We are sorry to say that Phillip Edmunds  has died at the age of fourteen. Phillip Edmunds lived an amazing life, and worked as a Car Maker before moving to Texas he/she lived in Iowa in a mansion, Phillip Edmunds is out lived by eight sucessors Including his relatives, Milly, Tilly, Willy, Dilly, and Zilly, who are at a huge lost because of their amazing relative. Now Phillip will rest in peace after his tragic accident, which caused his death because of being eaten by crocodiles. Phillip loved everyone and wants to continue on the amazing thoughts and world he/she has been a part of. 

By Maggie Miller

Help make Kidpub a better place where everyone get's comments!....http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/important-read-461101637 We are all a family and we need to support another by reading and commenting on each others works! (works include, sto

Posted by NightOwl0_0 (IM... on Sun, 05/01/2011 - 10:01
We are sorry to say

We are sorry to say that Zoe Rowe has died at the age of 0-15 years. Zoe Rowe Lived an amazing life, and worked as a store owner before moving to Looney Town she lived in Iowa in a mansionZoe Rowe is out lived by Including his relatives, Milly, Tilly, Willy, Dilly, and Zilly, who are at a huge lost because of their amazing relative. Now Zoe Rowe will rest in peace after his tragic accident, which caused his death because she was run over by a herd of koalas . Zoe Rowe loved everyone and wants to continue on the amazing thoughts and world he/she has been a part of. 

THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!

Dream Big, Be Who You Want To Be, Defy Every Limit, - Me :) Help make Kidpub a better place where everyone get's comments!....http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/important-read-461101637 We are all a family and we need to support!!

Posted by ~Imagine~ (Dann... on Sun, 05/01/2011 - 10:03
  We are sorry to say

We are sorry to say that Justin Livingston has died at the age of 57. Justin Livingston Lived an amazing life, and worked as a store owner before moving to Texas he lived in Iowa in a mansion, Justin Livingston is out lived by 9 Including his relatives, Milly, Tilly, Willy, Dilly, and Zilly, who are at a huge lost because of their amazing relative. Now Justin will rest in peace after his tragic accident, which caused his death because he had a heart attack. Justin loved everyone and wants to continue on the amazing thoughts and world he has been a part of. 

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. ~Judy Garland

Posted by Coyote on Sun, 05/01/2011 - 10:41
  We are sorry to say

We are sorry to say that Macy Garcia has died at the age of 74. Macy Garcia Lived an amazing life, and worked as a Con-artist before moving to California. she lived in Iowa in a mansion, Garcia is out lived by eight succesors Including her relatives, Milly, Tilly, Willy, Dilly, and Zilly, who are at a huge lost because of their amazing relative. Now Macy will rest in peace after her tragic accident, which caused her death because she was eaten by crocs. Macy loved everyone and wants to continue on the amazing thoughts and world she has been a part of. 

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

~A Compassionate Author With a Thirst for God~ Taking your life for granted? Maybe I AM worth something

Posted by Katie Scarlett ... on Sun, 05/01/2011 - 11:35