//
Plans For The End Of The World

Plans For The End Of The World

Posted September 6th, 2012 by missmaple

missmaple's picture
by AKA Coati (Miss Maple)
in flight.

September 6th, 2012

Plans for the end of the world

If the world ends, I will travel the world in the time I have left, and see if all roads do lead to Rome. I will visit Italy. I will get married in the Sistine chapel.

Can people get married in the Sistine Chapel? I don't know if it's possible, but I will.

I'll get married in the Sistine Chapel, and look up at the ceiling and think of Michelangelo. I'll wonder if he made plans for the end of the world. Did he ever wonder about an apocalypse?

If the world ends, I'll tell somebody that I love them. When they ask me why: I love them because I can.

If the world ends, I'll read every book in the library and search for the meaning of life. When I don't find it, I'll be happy with 42.

If the world ends, I'll build a bonfire. I'll spend a night watching things burn and trading stories with whoever will listen. I'll make end-of-the-world s'mores.

If the world ends, I'll spend a night sleeping under the stars.

If the world ends, I'll bake pizzelles and give one to everybody I meet. They'll be in the shape of snowflakes and I will cover them with powder sugar. I'll go to New York and hand them out to everyone I meet. That night, I will watch the city from up above, and if I've handed out enough cookies, the streets might be covered with snow.

If the world ends, I'll plant a garden. I'll grow love and time and jelly beans and hugging and cocoa and all the things that make life worth living and you.  

See more stories by AKA Coati (Miss Maple)
I'm not sure whether to call

I'm not sure whether to call this random/funny or kind of epik.

So Imma just fave it. :3 xD

"Take care of our planet: It's the only one that has chocolate." ~ the back of a chocolate wrapper

Posted by L. S. Tredom on Thu, 09/06/2012 - 21:33
I hope I'd get to experience

I hope I'd get to experience all of those...xD

That would seem great as a poem too.

“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honours the servant and has forgotten the gift.” ~Albert Einstein.

Posted by Medusa (Lauren) on Fri, 09/07/2012 - 05:10
I want all of that

I want all of that too....nice piece, it could easily be turned into a poem, but I like it like this as well :) Great work.

This is the edge. :D In a place previously unmapped, a deserted town stands silently, void of any life...or does it? In the depths of an attic, people hide from the outside. It's time to escape Wasp Hill Valley.

Posted by Epicness (Laura) on Fri, 09/07/2012 - 08:18
This awesome! Never would

This awesome! Never would have thought of it.

~Claire~

Posted by Claire on Fri, 09/07/2012 - 08:35