//
SHARK ATTACK!!!! This story is ACTUALLY scary............and TRUE!!!!!

Posted June 2nd, 2011 by horselover2

horselover2's picture
by MidnightStar
in a place where a certain someone doesn't exist

June 2nd, 2011

A/N This is a true story about a woman who decided to swim off a boat in the middle of an ocean with a bleeding cut on her leg she didn't notice. She survived, thank goodness, but alot of things were amputated. 

The boat was swaying gently. Quietly the captain pulled a lever and signaled to everyone that it was ok to go swimming. I ignored what he waas saying about shark protection. I waas a 23 year old woman, married, and with one kid. Sharks wouldn't attack me!

I dived into the cool blue waters and sprang to the surface. Several others followed, but many were to chicken because of the sharks. This was a DIVING BOAT, not a stay-on-the-ship-because-of-man-eating-sharks ship! 

Suddenly the water bagan to sway violently around me. Swimmers screamed and dartred for the boat. All of a sudden something grabbed my hip and ripped through my skin and muscle layer. I screamed and looked up with shock.

"She's, her, I SEE HER HIP BONE!!!" Cried the captain. He wasn't able to see it long because right then the shark shattered it. I cried out for help but didn't recieve it.

The shark pulled and bit my leg. But for some weird reason I didn't feel it. It was as if aII the hurt had just gone away. So it didn't hurt when my bone rubbed against where my hip should have been as I swam to the surface. But then there was another thing I didn't notice; the shark pulled my leg right off! Blood was now everywhere in the water, but I made it to the surface where the handed me a rope. I was surprised I could actually grab it. My hands were shaking so hard  when they brought my bloody body up. So many things happened, I couldn't keep up! 

In a matter of minutes I was in a hospital. They said I was in shock and that they would have to amputate the rest of my leg. Then they replaced my hip, added some tissue, and fixed my broken arm that had somehow escaped my notice. The rest of my life was changed forever, just because I hadn't listened to the captain's safety rules about sharks.

See more stories by MidnightStar
Whoa that's scary how do you

Whoa that's scary how do you know this happened??
S.W.A.G ( Something We Asians Got)~ A Hateful Love by Mochi Monster!!

Posted by Notes of Music on Thu, 06/02/2011 - 09:51
It was on animal planet and

It was on animal planet and discovery on the computer.

~ LOVE like you've never been hurt before ~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Posted by horselover2 on Thu, 06/02/2011 - 09:52
Wow that was pretty scary.

Wow that was pretty scary. She's in my prayers, and this was very well written. Great job! :)

Read this awesome wolf story by Haley! http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/wolf-freak-prologue-172410421...

Please read this great story by ariee!! http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/stone-dragon-prologue-1772105...

Posted by nemo8799 on Thu, 06/02/2011 - 10:56
I'm never going to go

I'm never going to go diving.. Ever.. Really.. xD but sharks ARE attracted to blood..

Posted by Mochi Monster!! on Thu, 06/02/2011 - 10:23
Whoa...  AMAZING writing,

Whoa...  AMAZING writing, though!

Forget Bieber Fever- now it's Hayes Daze! Never heard of this amazing singer?? Go look him up! Hunter Hayes, everyone!
Please please please read it, http://www.kidpub.com/story/note-all-922105455

Posted by ~Bella~ on Thu, 06/02/2011 - 12:41
*Freezes with my cinnamon

*Freezes with my cinnamon bun halway in my mouth* *Slooooowly takes it out* One world for that poor woman: Oooooooooooooouuuuuuucccccccchhhhhhhh.

-elise

" I'm not random, some people just can't think as fast as me. Okay, maybe I'm a liiitttlle random. FINE, ALOT. But you get my point anyways :P "~ME!!!

Posted by Banana on Thu, 06/02/2011 - 15:05
MAN. THAT'S REAALLY SCARY!!!

MAN. THAT'S REAALLY SCARY!!! And great job writing this!!!!!!!!

~ Mallori Sparke

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Posted by Mallori Sparke on Thu, 06/02/2011 - 15:12