//
a short story of a princess

a short story of a princess

Posted January 27th, 2008 by Abby

by Abby G.
in California

January 27th, 2008

There once was a princess who found a ring in the garden of her father's palace. The ring gave the princess 5 stunning powers. The first was the ability to sleep efortlessly. The second was the ability to make fire without a flint. The third was the ability to make rain pour without a cloud in the sky. The forth gave her the ability to grow any crop she set her mind to. Lastly the fith power was the most special of all. It was the ability to sing like an enchanted siren. She engoyed this power the most because she could make any price fall in love with her just by the sound of her voice.

Then one day the princess saw a witch cast a spell over all the kingdom. The spell had five effects on everyone accept the princess. The five powers that the princess had now were only to her use because the witch took away sleep, fire, rain, crops and song from everybody in the kingdom. The princess started to cry for the harmless people..

Then sudenly she had an idea. She ran out to her balcony and faced the way of were there kingdom was and started to sing. she sang all night and day for several months. Her father and mother tryed to stop her but her feet would budge. The princess sang about evil and good and sleep and rain and fire and growth and lastly song. She sang mostly about song. After a year of her song, something happened. The princess slowly disinigrated into the wind. At the same moment the kingdom went back to its origional state of peace and song. The princess was never seen again. Though she was heard. Every year the good people of her kingdom held a celebration for her. When they held the celebration the heard a faint wisper of a voice so soft and light that it was as if it were only the wind.

See more stories by Abby G.
That was really

That was really good-
really, really good.

Posted by Olivia B. on Sun, 01/27/2008 - 15:25
Thanks, i have always been a

Thanks, i have always been a fan of you. Your writting is totaly awsome!

Posted by Abby-future author on Sun, 01/27/2008 - 20:11
Very Original. I loved

Very Original.
I loved it.
You had great descriptions,
and it flowed smoothly.
Great Job.

- Shelly

Posted by Michelle on Mon, 01/28/2008 - 09:33
Loved

Loved it!
*******************************************************
-When you look for adventure, the only thing you find is trouble!-
~Giggles

Posted by Nickie on Mon, 01/28/2008 - 14:01
I like it...very classic

I like it...very classic fairy tale!! :)

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just a game, find the eye.-SergantMcFluffers

I'm not random, my train of thought is just more erratic than yours~>Me

Posted by Ninja Cat on Wed, 02/03/2010 - 20:48
Whoa. Is this person still

Whoa. Is this person still on KP?

Posted by Mary Elizabeth on Sun, 01/22/2012 - 09:14
Where's Disney with the

Where's Disney with the make-it-an-award-winning-movie contract? This is great! I feel sort of honored that I'm surrounded with people who write like this!  :D

[- Generation2. when you see this, post it on your sig as a sign of epykness with the next number. Social experiment.-]“STOP THE WORLD! I WANNA GET OFF!!!” Carl from Jimmy Neutron (People still watch that? Yes, yes I do...)

Posted by CosmoCat on Wed, 05/09/2012 - 13:47
I agree. This story, maybe

I agree. This story, maybe isn't so much of a actual book kind of story, but this Idea is original and the wording is amazing!!!!!! This would make a sensational disney movie. GOOD JOB!!!!

This is the edge. :D

Posted by Laura on Wed, 06/06/2012 - 08:17
Very original.

Very original.

Posted by Kate on Fri, 12/14/2012 - 00:00
Fantastic! Beautifully

Fantastic!

Beautifully Crafted

Posted by Sam on Mon, 03/11/2013 - 17:03
You wrote this in 2008 and

You wrote this in 2008 and it's still on Popular Today!

Posted by Sam on Mon, 03/11/2013 - 17:05