//
Specific Letters to EVERYONE on KP :3 *{Read!}*

Posted January 13th, 2011 by WolfWriter

by WolfWriter
in Värmland, Sweden

January 13th, 2011

Okay, so I was thinking about the whole thing with everyone having an equal chance and not giving some people more attention than others. But I was also thinking about how much more special you feel when addressed individually. The result: a list of everyone I have ever made contact with on KP and what I think is special and great about them :3 (No paricular order, by the way...)

Kyle: We joined within a month of eachother and I kind of think of you as a brother :D Even if you aren't on as much anymore, I hope you read this! You kept track of Equinox word counts and stuff and aren't afraid to stand up for what you believe and defend your friends!

Pokey: Hey, Pokes! You're sweet and good-hearted, and fun to be around. And, from what I've read, you're a brilliant author! You try your best to make the right choice and keep the peace. Always a good person to have as a friend :)

Andrew: I thought you were WAY older than you are. Seriously, you're smart, humble, and funny. And, of course, a good writer, especially humor. You bring some fun discussions, especially on AN, to KP

TheAshWolf: Gosh, Ash. First off, you're a good person. You don't like to be wrongfully accused and it bugs you when things aren't peaceful. You remind me a bit of myself, actually. Your so much fun to talk to and make sure to respond  to comments, which is always brilliant. You're one of my best friends :3

Chiaki: I admire you and the way you comment on things with both CC and praise. You and Ash are hilarious to watch together and you can really see your bond, which spreads and makes others want to make friends like that, too. And, of course, you're really funny, too XD I love to talk to you on AN

ForeverMyDraco: I didn't really know you until you started writing Forever My Draco, but now I feel like I know you really well. You're a major peace-maker and, like me, feel really lousy when there's a fight. I appreciate how hard you try to solve things and patch them up :)

LS Tredom: LST, you're also one of my close friends. You are hilarious, absolutely hilarious (Voldemort needs his nightlight!) and remind me of my real-life friends, what with how insane you can be. But you can also be serious but try not to get too involved in fights besides stating your honest opinion. Once again, you're a riot to talk to on AN and reply to practically everything anyone posts :3

Yosef: I know you're new, and I know you haven't been on long enough for me to know you really well, but you make a good first impression. You stand up for what you believe and I know you'll love in here :) I hope we can be good friends

Remaya: You're also new, and so I don't know you as well, but from what I saw from your introduction and your response to my introducing myself to you, you seem really nice and kind-hearted. I also hope to get to know you better over time and hope you enjoy your family here on KP :3

missmaple: I liked the way you debated with Jack about the wolves on that poll. You were gentle and kindly stated your beliefs, giving real facts. It was truely the embodiment of friendly debates. I appreciate the way you handle things and try to keep the peace. Plus, you're really funny and good to be around.

Camille: Oh, Camille :) You might not always feel like everyone likes you, but always remember that I consider you one of my friends. KP would be so weird without you, honestly. You're funny and find the coolest but also the most random things online XD Trust me when I say that I would be depressed if you ever considered leaving :3 Never doubt your abilities, because you're a phenominal writer and provide comic relief for all of us

Leloo: You're a brilliant, brilliant author. Saber of the Guard shows that much. And your pictures are electrifying…Disney quality! But you're also a brilliant person. Your personality makes you easy to get along with and you're gentle even when others might not be. You're also fun to chat with on AN and are a great commenter and loyal friend :D

Word Bandit: I don't know you as well as I would like to, but I still call you my friend :) You're kind and a good writer, and also a peaceful friend who's fun to talk to and whose comments and posts are enjoyable to read and benefical to KP 

NikeSamuel: I like how you don't let anyone come between you and your beleifs and passions. You're a talented writer and respond to comments, which is always nice :) You're fun to talk to and I hope we can be good friends

Sean: Ever since you posted your Fluffy and Friends chapter in German, and I replied in German, which turned into a conversation in German, I got to know you better. Now I consider you a friend and good writer; don't stop writing

Amy: I consdier you my friend. Your heart is in the right place, and you aren't afraid to speak what you honestly believe. But you also have the gift of knowing when you need to apologize, which makes you brave in my eyes. I hope we can become even better friends on here :)

Danielle: I know we didn't get off on the best foot. I posted a shouting post when Kyle was about to quit, and sort of started a fight, but we've patched things up and I call you my friend now :) Even though you aaren't on that much anymore, I hope you never forget about your family here on KP

Alex T.: You were one of my first friends here and are also like a brother to me. I wish you were on more, and I really think that you're a kind person who likes to keep the peace and is a phenominal writer.

Jack: I know you best from the friendly debate with missmaple on that poll about wolves. You were very calm and provided factual evidence, which I admire. I see you as undertsanding, which is a good trait to have, especially on KP

Anne: I don't know you as well, but I do know that you have a good heart and are a talented young writer. You're happy and kind, and I hope I can get to know you better on KP :3

Xaxvier: You are a very bold friend, loyal to what you believe. And you're also an extremely talented writer. I hope you do well in your life as an author and don't give up on anything, because you've got so much talent

Sara: I am glad to know you on KP. You're so kind and loving, friendly to be around, and happy, too. You spread your joy to others around you and are fun to talk to on AN

Jack D.: You are very talented and kind. We're your friends and we look out for you, so never forget tha we're your family and you can come to us with anything and we'll try to help you out. You know what your passions are and are a good person to have on KP, which would never be the same wihtout you :D

Raven and Willow: You are so funny and great to be around, too. XD You're an epically awesome girl with a brilliant sense of humor that you use so you make yourself and everyone around you light-hearted

IMMAVampireDiariesFan: You've always been a great author and loyal KPer and friend. Don't you forget it! You're just so kind-hearted and peaceable, ready to try and solve fights. You keep a cool head, and you're one of those people that just hold us together :3

Taya or Oniisan: I loved your story, Day of the Dogs, and your poems, too. You've got talent and a good personality, don't you doubt it, girl :3 Keep up the work and follow what you think is right!

Lucky: Hello, to the girl who gave us our insane taco-loving traits! You're so funny and insane, which are two phenomenal traits to have. When you're serious, you have good points and are level-headed and peaceful. Thank you for providing comic relief and fun to the family of KP :D

Ashley: We all know you as one of the best cover artists and computer people on KP. You've given so much help to us, especially the guide to KP, and we'll never forget about how amazing you are and what a good friend you are, too

Grace: I want to let you know that we're always here for you, your friends and family. You were also one of my first friends and are a brilliant writer and loyal reader and follower. You're so sweet and gentle and kind, plus friendly and great to be around :)

Stara Aquila: I think that you're so amazing, such a phenominal friend! You're nice, with a confidence that rubs off on those around you. You are always calm and shed wisdom on tough situations. :D

Logan: You're cool to be around, Logan. Don't forget it. You like to have fun and are funny, especially on AN. You're also a really great author and are fun to talk to and such. I hope you find a story you really love soon and you are able to pursue it :)

Bambi: Bambi, you should know that you have two talents that you have made very, very clear to me so far: writing and drawing. Your drawings are absolutely incredible and your writings are vivid and wonderful to read. You’re also a good KP citizen and kind and gentle, a joy to have around. KP wouldn’t be the same without you

Justin: You were the one with the great idea to start a chain of books in a series, each by a different author. Like a chain series, instead of a chain novel. I hope you guys do well in that, and I hope to get to know you better and better over time on KP

Izelle: I don’t know you as well, but I do know that you’re really sweet and friendly. You participate in a lot of contests and other KP events, which always help to get people to know you better, which is really great for all of us! I hope your writing skills excel and I’ll be able to see you around on KP

Marie: You should know that, even if you’re having a hard time right now, we are your family on KP and I will be your friend and I’m sure others will, too. :) You’re you because…well, you’re the only one who can play as you! Anyone else in the role would be just plain odd. You you’re a writer! You’re family, because you’re on KP! Let your beautiful personality shine through; you’re a good person

Harper: We might not know each other as well as I would like, but I know that you are a loyal KPer who participates, which is a good trait to have. You’re a nice person and one of those happy-go-lucky members. And you are such a great writer!

Kathryn: You were one of my first friends. You’re friendly and creative and level-headed, plus, you make us all laugh. You’re truly a joy to be around and are one of the happiest KPers I know! You’re a loyal friend and someone who participates in a lot of KP events.

Max: Thank you, Max, for being the one who gave me the idea for this! You’re a good writer who has been fun to watch improve their writing and you’re also friendly and social on KP. :)

Sara: You have a bright personality that shines on the site. You’re big-hearted and I feel like you really care about us and truly love KP. Well, I love you too, and care about you. You’re so nice to be around and fun to talk to, and have good manner

QuerkelQuert: I wish I knew you better, and I’m sure I will, but I do know that you’re an active KPer and are fun to talk to, especially on AN. You’re an awesome friend and a good writer, and I hope I get to know you and I also hope that you continue to write on KP

Mcpulp: Also, I wish I knew you, too, but I can tell that you’re courteous and easy to get along with. I hope you continue to write on KP and I hope to also get to know you better. I’m sure we could be really good friends. :D

SicilianSea: SS, you are an amazing KPer. You’re friendly and, even though I don’t see you online much, I view you as one of my friends. You’re well-known on KP and are a really nice person and brilliant author overall :3

Jen: Jen, you are so funny and fun to be with, especially on AN. You add comic relief and interesting conversations, plus great opinions about KP. You’re bold but think before you act, and are just a really fun person and such a phenomenal writer

Peppermint: You’re so kind and good-natured, I can’t help but like you around! KP wouldn’t be the same without you. You’re funny and so happy and easy to get along with. Plus, you’re a good KP citizen and participate in a lot of things, and add level-headed opinions in various situations.

Bree: Bree, oh Bree, you know that I call you my best friend. You are so insane and hilarious. Like, seriously, hilarious. Whenever I read your lists or posts, I can’t help but burst out laughing. You’re a loyal friend and, obviously, fun to chat with and are also a brilliant writer

Clarissa: Once again, I don’t know you as well as I would like to, but, from what I can see, you express your opinions and are a really great author. You’re loyal to KP and its members and I am excited to see where you go with KP

Chelsea: You have so many funny and brilliant ideas. I am so glad you are a member, because it would be just weird without you. We would notice if you weren’t on. You’re a kind friend and keep your cool, shedding light on different subjects and are good at seeing things from other perspectives.

spagetti: You are such a joy to have on KP, and are a good friend and I truly enjoy reading your posts and comments, and also your opinions. You have a writing talent that I hope you use a lot, because you should try to excel at what you’re good at. I would miss you terribly if you didn’t get on KP

Taitum: I think we’re in different time zones or something, because I know that you’re on quite a bit but, unfortunately, I hardly ever catch you on. I wish I could though, because I can tell that you’re a really awesome person with opinions that are priceless. :D

dragonwriter: DW, I know a lot of KPers look up to you, and you’re really kind and equal to everyone. You’re also a phenomenal writer, and get along with a lot of people. You’re kind and like the peace. I hope to see you on more often :3

Neveah: Thank you for creating illiChat! I like how good of friends you and dragonwriter are, and it makes me, whenever I see it, want to have a friend like that (which I do have friends like that). You’re good-natured and a wonderful writer and person overall

Will: You’re really original. I have not read Colfer Territory yet, but I read reviews for it and I can tell that the whole idea is really original and brilliant. I can’t wait to see you continue to grow on KP and make more friends and improve your writing even more :3

Kt: You’re so kind and peaceable, and also a funny friend who is a good writer. I hope you stay with KP for a long time, because I know that I consider you a friend. You’re also good at commenting on the things you read.

THANK YOU KP!!! Everyone here is awesome, and I hope that these letters have shown that! :3

Sincerely,

WolfWriter,

aka Wolf or WW 

PS: If I forgot you, I am soooo sorry! Just comment and mention it, and I'll add you. I won't think you're being rude or anything. Please let me know! I don't want to leave anyone out! :D

See more stories by WolfWriter
You forgot me, but it's

You forgot me, but it's okay, I don't post a lot, I've been trying to come up with a story that I'd stick with.

She lives life likes its a party and she's on the list, she looks at me like I'm a trend and she's so over it~ Taylor Swift, Better then Revenge

Posted by Jean Dawson on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:15
Me neither. But it okay

Me neither. But it okay :)

Quietly insane. Okay, maybe not so quietly.–Me

Posted by ~Eccentricity~ on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:45
please read my books deadly

please read my books deadly secrets, flight for freedom and Lavender fields "You're replacing me"-Lisa Simpson "ahhh sweety dumping is such a harsh word lets just say i'm replacing you"-Homer Simpson

thx wolfwriter XD thats awesome that you did this for everyone!

Posted by Maxiboy!! :P on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:18
Oh why thank you!!! I value

Oh why thank you!!! I value my opinions....sometimes! Yeah, I live in Pennsylvania, I think that's in a different time zone as you. Oh well...

~ OH NO!!!! I accidently threw the world's smallest paper frog on my dad's leg on purpose!!! NO!!! ~ Me (Later, he stepped on it and I held it a funeral. It is resting in peace under our couch cushion)

Posted by Taitum on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:18
XD Actually, I'm EST, too,

XD Actually, I'm EST, too, which means we're the same time zone *facepalm*

Bring a compass; it's awkward when you have to eat your friends :)

Posted by WolfWriter on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:23
Oh... O_o ~ OH NO!!!! I

Oh... O_o

Posted by Taitum on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 18:08
Wow WolfWriter. That must

Wow WolfWriter. That must hae taken a LOT of time and thought. Thanks for doing this for everyone. I guess I'll be seeing you around in Author's Notes!

-Izelle

"Your father doesn't identify you. You identify yourself." -The Crestonian Dream

Posted by Izelle on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:18
OMG! That's so cool! Thank

OMG! That's so cool! Thank you so much! For a second I didn't see me there, and I was all like 'Awww...' but then I saw it and I was like 'YAY!' Thanks so much, WW! You're awesome!

Posted by Jack D on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:19
AWW! Thank you so much! :D

AWW! Thank you so much! :D You're a real great friend, too! And you admire me? 0_o *thinks of earlier today when I took my brother glass and drank it just as he was about to drink it himself* :D  Haha, i probably misinterpretated that. Anyways, this is a really great idea, and THANK YOU SO MUCH! XD XD

"No matter how strong and firm one appears, the cracks are always there." -Mingling Souls, K.R. Galvin

Posted by Chiaki on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:22
Awww--this is so so so nice

Awww--this is so so so nice of you, Wolfwriter! This is really a brillent and kind-hearted thing to do!!
Wolfwriter: Is always really nice and so kind-hearted. She treat's us like we are all a family, which, we kinda are. She's such a talented writer! When it comes to making someone smile, you can always count on her. Thank you Wolfwriter!  Equinox is amazing!!

You want me to review YOUR story? Click this link: http://www.kidpub.com/story/some-no-big-deal-others-dream-come-true-plea...

Posted by NightOwl0_0 (IM... on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:24
/in a quiet voice/ you

/in a quiet voice/ you forgot me. But that's okay I wasn't on to welcome you to KP or anything since I've been gone a million and one years. And only just started to read your epic stories.

The magic exists...

Posted by Sicilian Sea on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:30
NOPE! You're on there! :D I

NOPE! You're on there! :D I should've done the names in bold, so they were easier to see... hmm. Yeah, but I clearly remember writing yours :)

Posted by WolfWriter on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:31
/face palm/ Lol now I see

/face palm/ Lol now I see me. I just didn't look hard enough apparently. Thanks wolfwriter! That's really nice of you, and this is an awesome idea!

The magic exists...

Posted by Sicilian Sea on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 20:48
Thanks! ^_^ I do have the

Thanks! ^_^ I do have the ability to act serious. I just choose to lock in the bottom of Mad Eye Moody's chest. X^P Don't tell Mad Eye I said that. :P

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. —Herm Albright

Posted by L. S. Tredom on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:32
This is so sweet. you forgot

This is so sweet. you forgot me, but that's ok. WolfWriter, your amazing!

"Sometimes, you live and learn. You live throguh the tough, the stupidity of what you did. You learn to listen to your heart." Michelle, C.Y.B.O.R.G. The CB http://www.kidpub.com/story/comment-bug-spread-word-read-please-71689412

Posted by Beautiful~Oblivion on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:39
DARN! :3 I was thinkning

DARN! :3 I was thinkning about you as I was writing, too *facepalm*

Posted by WolfWriter on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:55
Awwww, WW, what would we do

Awwww, WW, what would we do without you? *hugs* I can't believe I'm the SECOND person you wrote to! Thank you SOOOOO much!

Please read/buy my published book, The Stones of Coromatto! http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/the-stones-of-coromatto/14303564?p...

Posted by Pokey on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:39
THIS WAS SUCH A SWEET IDEA!

THIS WAS SUCH A SWEET IDEA! :)

"Your name doesn't define you. You define your name." -Martin, Dreams of Flame check it out on KP!

Posted by Remaya on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:50
aw!!! thank you SO SO SO SO

aw!!! thank you SO SO SO SO SO much! you're an amzing amazing writer and I'm glad you're part of the KP family!

~Bambi!

Posted by Unicorn Selkie ... on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:53
Don't worry about leaving me

Don't worry about leaving me out, I know I haven't gotten to know you much yet. :)

~ Mallori Sparke (AKA: Rachel Kirsten, and Mallory. I have changed my pen name twice)

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Posted by Mallori Sparke on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:53
thank you! Great idea, by

thank you!

Great idea, by the way. I think we should all do this and extend it throughout our years on KidPub, and haave a link to it in our bios :P It would be some amazing!

:S <-- so cute!

"Hope is the thing with Feathers" -Emily Dickinson

buggin you about the comment bug! http://www.kidpub.com/story/comment-bug-spread-word-read-please-71689412

Posted by ^Ames^ on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 17:56
Aww, you have no idea how

Aww, you have no idea how much this means to me, looking back on it now. It almost makes me want to cry..

Read the most inspring poem in the world, by Peppermint @ http://www.kidpub.com/story/be-beautiful-88192596

"Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.” ~John Jakes

Posted by amy on Fri, 04/22/2011 - 13:40
Aw.. I'm happy, that just

Aw.. I'm happy, that just made my day, sadly, now I have homework.. Thanks so much for this

I've always wanted to put a funny quote from my life into a sig. But there are to many and frankly they won't fit in the sig box!!

Posted by Kathryn on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 18:08
Oh my goodness thank you

Oh my goodness thank you WolfWriter!  This was a good idea - it did make me feel awfully special:)  Thank you!  Yes, I am usually the mediator or a "peacable person".  Haha, I plan on staying here for a long time more - I have no reason to leave.

Kt:)

"You can't change nature son." "Change IS nature dad." ~Remy's dad & Remy himself in "Ratitoullie" (I know, I know, but I think this movie is ADORABLE!)

Posted by Kt on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 18:15
I accutally really didn't

I accutally really didn't expect you to have me 'cause it seems nobody knows me. And I've been on for alittle while it's just everyone ignores me. So I fell really, really, really gratefull!!! I got to go eat dinner now though!

Through the wind and the rain
She stands hard as a stone
In a world, that she can't rise above
But her dreams, give her wings
and she flies to a place, where she's loved
Concrete Angel~ Concrete Angel, Martina McBride, look at my bio for the full lyrics

Posted by Grace & Sa5m on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 18:21
I know you! By the way, is

I know you! By the way, is Sa5m gonna get an account here?

Do you want to be a slave to your power, or a soldier to it? ~Saber of the Guard: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/saber-guard-summary-and-prolo...

Posted by Leloo on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 18:56
Awwww... If only I knew you

Awwww... If only I knew you better so you could have said something better about me... Oh! Thanks though... 

Schnibblepuff! (RANDOMNESS!)

Read the creep series at KP! Will Walt survive? http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/creep-falls-prologue-99993554

Posted by Mcpulp on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 18:23
Wow.... i'm not on the

Wow.... i'm not on the list... i need to be on KP more, though. :) this was really nice of you, WolfWriter!

"Quitting is for sissies... pansies... and people who aren't published." ~A.R. Campbell

Posted by Shelby on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 18:28
I just read your bio, by the

I just read your bio, by the way, and you are so incredibly funny! :P (And yeah, I didn't pay any attention to the numbers!)

-Izelle

Posted by Izelle on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 18:33
Hey, thanks! :) I haven't

Hey, thanks! :) I haven't gotten to really know you, either. I'm in your world contest, but that's about it. I see your name a lot... :)

Clearly, I like to put a lot of smily faces...

Posted by Shelby on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 21:25
Oh thanks! I try to comment

Oh thanks! I try to comment on everything! :/ Yeah, doesn't always work. But, yeah! Anytime to get to know you better. We could swap books or something? Wanna?

P.S. Did you post an entry to my contest? If you did...I didn't see it.

-Izelle

Posted by Izelle on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 22:25
Yeah, I was the one who did

Yeah, I was the one who did France. And we should totally swap books! Which one do you want me to read? :)

Posted by Shelby on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 22:32
How about this:   

How about this:

http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/carmen-sandigeo-adveture-i-made-prologue-94293593

It's new. I don't have many readers so far, but I totally LOVE it and want to keep writing it. And your book?

-Izelle

Posted by Izelle on Fri, 01/14/2011 - 11:33
Um.... gosh.... I don't have

Um.... gosh.... I don't have any books that are finished yet. Can you follow my Plangent Island remake?

http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/plangent-island-revised-and-n...

Thanks!

Posted by Shelby on Sat, 01/15/2011 - 09:16
... hi ... lols. I used to

... hi ...

lols. I used to be on all the time but I started to show up less and less.

"When you remove the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes

"If I die I will die well dressed." - Major Jean Villeneuve, The Patriot 

Posted by MF on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 18:47
*tears up* Aww, thanks so

*tears up* Aww, thanks so much, Wolf!

Okay, you've written about all of us... now I'm going to write about you!

.

.

.

WolfWriter, where do I even start? You're an amazing author, an outstanding friend, and great commenter for SOG (and many other KP stories, I'm sure). You're fun, exhuberant, and well-known here for your numerous talents. Your drawing skills amaze me! We should go into animation together! :D You know how to brighten the occasion with a little humor and make me cry with a death scene. Your heart is always in the right place. You're a valuable member to KP, and don't you forget that!

~Leloo

Posted by Leloo on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 18:55
Ummm...you forgot me? "Some

Ummm...you forgot me?

"Some of us have fire on our tongues and fire in our bellies and wizardry on the tips of our fingers...."-Georges Marvelous Medicine by Roald Dahl

When life gives you lemons make grape juice then step back and let people wonder how you did it.

Posted by Arabesque on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 20:30
Aw, this was a really nice

Aw, this was a really nice idea.

Posted by Anonymous on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 20:45
You forgot me too. It's

You forgot me too. It's okay. :)

Don't follow your dreams; chase them.~Richard Dumb

Posted by Rachel on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 22:21
And me...but it's fine, coz

And me...but it's fine, coz we never really talked or anything :) Going to go read your fantazzimo stories now~

"books - the world in a nutshell." ~ me. "Thou arts epic." ~ Chiaki. :D Visit moi at my art blog - inmypalette.blogspot.com Follow me on my blog!! :D

Posted by Lizzie on Fri, 01/14/2011 - 11:36
AwWwWwWWWWWwWWWWWwwwwWWW!!!!

AwWwWwWWWWWwWWWWWwwwwWWW!!!! *giggles, slaps self* Awww, that was sooooooo nice, Wolfie! :) *ultra mega huuuuuug* TACO FOR YOUUUUUUUU! :) :) :)

Thanks for those inspiring notes for us, thank you so so so so so so muuuuuuuch! :) *claaaaps, standing ovation* WHOOOOOOO!

I know. It's weird. But don't blame me, I'm too awesome to be weird :) Teehee...

Posted by Lucky on Thu, 01/13/2011 - 23:09
OMTH, really?! :D "I'm

OMTH, really?! :D

"I'm captivated by you baby like a fireworks show." --Sparks Fly, Taylor Swift

Posted by Peppermint on Fri, 01/14/2011 - 18:33
yeah..i am not that poular

yeah..i am not that poular here....but if we were all poular, it wouldn't be as special.. so i just try and forget it, and have a good time here.

ahhhh..new year, new signature. i need a quote...ummmm....THERE ARE WAY TO MANY! just read and comment on my stories, okay?

Posted by SamIam on Fri, 01/14/2011 - 19:29
Me?   "Dobby has no master.

Me?

"Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf, and he has come to rescue Harry Potter and his friends!" ~Dobby

Posted by Blossom Mikkra on Fri, 01/14/2011 - 21:14
  Raven: AWWW, thank

Raven: AWWW, thank you!!!!!!!!!

Willow: *smiles*

Raven: ....  That, I guess, was one way of saying "thank you" to Willow....

"The color of my eyes is like barfed up chocolate?"

"No, the chocolates before they were barfed!"

So there you have it, the extent of my charms: brown hair and eyes like unbarfed chocolate. I'm a lucky girl.

--Max and Angel in MAX, a Maximum Ride novel

Posted by Raven & Willow on Sat, 01/15/2011 - 12:50
Thank you Wolfie!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Wolfie!!!!!!!!! That's so sweet!

CRAAZY TACO!!!!!!!! ~GIR; Invader Zim, Season One

Posted by Blue Phoenix on Sat, 01/15/2011 - 13:56
Totally love this, girl! -

Totally love this, girl!

- unknown comment lover

EVERYBODY DESERVES COMMENTS! JOIN THE MOVEMENT!

Posted by The Vanishing Shadow on Sat, 01/15/2011 - 15:06
You forgot about me, but

You forgot about me, but that's okay, since I just got an account on this site.

------------------------------------------------------

Peeta: "You love me. Real or not real?"

Katniss: "Real."

-Katniss and Peeta-

"Let the Black Rose be a sign...that love is dead."

-Arow, Kissed By Fire (the book I'm writing with Roya)

Posted by Alex K on Sat, 01/15/2011 - 15:19
OMG, I'm actully in this,

OMG, I'm actully in this, anyways THNANKS, it's really nice of you to do these.

I bake all the time, but I don`t like to eat the cookies when they`re done. I just like the dough.

Posted by spagetti on Sat, 01/15/2011 - 19:02
I was randomly searching my

I was randomly searching my name (Anne) and I found this.  I doubt this:

was for me but I read it anyway and it made my day!  I was feeling like nobody knew me on KP (besides like two people)  and when I saw this I knew it was from the heart even if it wasnt for me.  I've been wondering how I should reintroduse myself, how to start a conversation on authors notes and stuff like that I was feeling kinda left out and when I saw this I was just so happy that someone remembered this person if it was me that this was meant for thank you so much! If it was for someone else Im glad that someone that nobody knew got noticed.

Thank you for making my day! :D

TEAM PERRY!

Happy Birthday KP! Click Here to contribute to our appreciation day for everyone who helps out with KP!

Posted by DayDreamer (Anne) on Wed, 02/09/2011 - 11:14
i feel like that. all the

i feel like that. all the time.

I see these new members get on and think of kp as their family in no time, whereas I, who's already been on for over a year, still can't do that.

I know I don't spend a lot of time on kp and that pretty much hinders me from having any proper convo with anyone, but still. It's not like I can HELP not coming on more often :/

Feeling left out is the suckiest feeling ever.

p.s. I KNOW YOU! :D

Posted by Lizzie on Fri, 04/01/2011 - 02:31
Uh, ouch?

Uh, ouch? :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"For everything there is a season; let this be your equinox." ~ Equinox

Posted by WolfWriter on Fri, 04/01/2011 - 14:04
But that's exactly it. The

But that's exactly it. The more time you spend on KP, the more friends you make and time you spend with them. If you don't want to feel left out, try to make time to get on more often. Comment on a ton of stories, chat a little bit on AN... it's like hanging out with friends in real life, but you can't see them. If you don't spend time with them, you are going to feel left out. I wish I could help you get on more often (don't know how I'd do that, even if I could... :P) But I know you! We may not be very close, but we can change that, right? :)

Do you want to be a slave to your power, or a soldier to it? ~Saber of the Guard

Posted by Leloo on Fri, 04/01/2011 - 14:20
I'm not on there, but don't

I'm not on there, but don't worry about it... I have only been a member for like a week. :)

~A compassionate author, with a thirst for God.~

Posted by Emma on Wed, 02/09/2011 - 20:01
She did this before you

She did this before you came, so don't feel left out. :3 Welcome to KidPub! :D

"Live to dream... and your dreams will live." ~Me

Posted by Leloo on Wed, 02/09/2011 - 20:03
Thanks WolfWriter, (P.S.  i

Thanks WolfWriter, (P.S.  i changed my name, my old name was sean, now it's Katz. Thanks a ton!)blush

Und ich hoffe, dass vielleicht können wir wieder einmal chatten! Nun später!

CATS RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~Sean/Katz

Posted by sean1699 on Tue, 03/22/2011 - 15:02
You forget me.   This is an

You forget me.

This is an advertisement for my newest book. Please, read Elite.

Posted by Evyn on Thu, 03/31/2011 - 12:36
:( You forgot me....But I

:( You forgot me....But I must say! This idea is so nice!

Just imagine yourself standing there with a glossy covered book, with a roaring crowd thundering for a sequel. If you can imagine that, you have the potential and reality of a true write~me, ruby g.

Posted by :) (: Ruby on Wed, 04/27/2011 - 05:50
Uh... You forgot me, but I

Uh... You forgot me, but I understand why. Not many people know me here, so that's fine!

My bad, fearfully true side: I'M INVISIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: *Shoves fearfully bad side away* Yeah... I mean NO!!! Well, anywayz, I hope we become friends!!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I feel a lot of things when I'm around Dan... But mostly the urge to kick all those bucket~fulls of sarcasm right out of him!"~ Katia from my story, Foresight *Untitled mFantasy* Book 1

Posted by Celestial Angel on Fri, 04/29/2011 - 13:42
you didn't put one for me,

you didn't put one for me, but i wasn't a member when you wrote this so it's okay.

" I taught you everything you know. that's why you know nothing." -- my brother william spread the comments!!!

Posted by Anna on Tue, 05/17/2011 - 19:31