//
A story that has been floating my brain for quite some time.

Posted October 11th, 2008 by Chelsea

Chelsea's picture
by Chels
in a state of happiness, because why would you want to spend your life in pain and sadness?

October 11th, 2008

Me and Adrain were in Band on Friday and she said...

"So...are you we going to write a novel together?"

It took me a second to reply. I remembered that I had mentioned something about joining forces and writing a novel together. Which I thought was a awesome idea. But I really had no clue when to do it. Adrain, if you are reading this, I am just going to say that I REALLY want to focus on Love is my Battlefield: Book 1: Dancing on Bullets.  I remembered you saying after I was done with Saviors of Earth, We could do I together...but I really want to work on  my novel because I already have to redo alot of major parts in my book and it's frustating as it is right now...so please understand...

Well, anyway, getting to the point of this...The Idea was going to be Titled Lefties and Righties It's were the world is separated into two major groups jugding by the hand you write with. It's like a writers nightmare. And they would find out that you were lying by how good of your hand writing was...and your creativity. That's all I've thought about right now but other than that I think it's a good idea...what do you think?

See more stories by Chels
Didn't I already tell you I

Didn't I already tell you I understood that?  I just wanna start creating something.  Since I fineshed my writing club book I've nearly gone mad!

Anyway Lefties and Righties dose sound like a good idea... but what genre would it be? 

Fantasy and Science-Fiction joining forces...

Never had that one befor...

Olivia/Adrian/Yellow-Green Banana

Posted by Adrian on Sat, 10/11/2008 - 16:56
Well...I know...you're are

Well...I know...you're are probably going mad I can understand that but...can't you work on your mass novell since you did all that resure. I know you're going to story up all this information but you can always go back and redo things. I am just trying to get my rough draft of my mass novel done but that might take a little while beause I have SOME research to do but other than that I am not even half way done... Anyway...I was thinking of doing a SECOND book of Saviors of Earth but this time it's called Saviors of Xenosnite. They do all this crapping stuff on Xensonite and that's it. Also they uncover the mystery of the real Eran. 

You know what I'll do this...I'll start my Saviors of -whatever- thing in school and after that I am doing my mass novel. Still...what are YOU going to do? I mean...since you finsihed your book...wasn't it suppose to be a serues or something? I don't know we'll work things out on Tuesday.

-Writer1227

Posted by Writer1227 on Sat, 10/11/2008 - 17:26
Awsome

Awsome idea!!!!!!!!

“There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva.” Josh Groban quotes

Posted by Laeis on Sat, 10/11/2008 - 18:21
I don't even know what my

I don't even know what my mass novel's about yet! I just know the time, place, and genre.  It's very complicated when you have no idea what you're charicters are gonna be doing!

Olivia/Adrian/Yellow-Green Banana

Posted by Adrian on Sun, 10/12/2008 - 08:34