//
WARRIORS CATS GENERATOR! BEST GENERATOR YET! PLEASE READ! THIS IS SOOOO MUCH FUN!

Posted March 6th, 2011 by missmaple

missmaple's picture
by AKA Coati (Miss Maple)
in flight.

March 6th, 2011

(NOT MY PICTURE! I DO NOT CLAIM ANY OWNERSHIP OR LICENSE FOR THIS PIC)

So, most of you probably know that I don't like cats. Yeah. But I still absolutely loove the Warriors series. I just went to the library and picked up about three of them today. Still, I wish that the books had been written about wolves instead of cats. Oh well.

Anyway, this is the Warrior Cat Generator! I know, my introduction isn't as pizzazzy as they usually are, but I'm dead tired today (ZZZZZzzzzzzz) and I really don't feel like it. I'm kinda in a late hibernation mode. Brain dead. Zombified. Tired. 

Well *sighs, tries to look bright and chirpier* here it is! Actually, the Warriors series translated perfectly into this format, and I'm really pleased with the results! As always, please post your new cat in the comments section! We'll have a whole new world of Warriors cats to write about!

Here goes! The firs step is to pick a ten-digit number...

If your first digit is odd, your cat is a tom. If your first digit is even, your cat is a she-cat. If your first digit is a 9 or 0, you get to choose!

If your second digit is a __, the first part of your cat’s name is...

0. Moss

1. Dew
  2. Bracken
  3. Squirrel
  4. Night
  5. Pine
  6. Hazel
  7. Crooked
  8. Free choice!
  9. Reed

If your third digit is odd, your cat is a warrior. If your third digit is even, your cat is something else. If your third digit is a 7 or 0, you get to choose!

ONLY USE THIS LIST IF YOUR CHARACTER IS A WARRIOR. Otherwise, skip to the next list.

If your fourth digit is a __, the second part of your cat’s name is...

0. -heart

1. -claw (your character has an apprentice)
  2. -tail
  3. -foot (your character has an apprentice)
  4. -storm
  5. -back (your character has an apprentice)
  6. Free choice!
  7. -leg (your character has an apprentice)
  8. -pelt
  9. -fur (your character has an apprentice)

ONLY USE THIS LIST IF YOUR CHARACTER IS SOMETHING ELSE. If your cat is a warrior, use the above list.

0. -kit (your cat is a newborn)

1. -kit (your cat is a newborn)
  2. -paw (your cat is an apprentice to a warrior)
  3. -paw (your cat is an apprentice to a medicine cat)
  4. -heart (your cat is a deputy)
  5. -star (congratulations- your cat is a leader!)
  6. Free chocie!
  7. -leaf (your cat is a medicine cat)
  8. -ear (your cat is an elder)
  9. If your cat is a she-cat: -flower (your cat is a queen)     If your cat is a tom: -step (your cat is an elder)

If your fifth digit is a __, your cat’s fur is...

0. Bright ginger

1. Cloudy grey
  2. Mousy brown
  3. Tabby
  4. Calico
  5. Free choice!
  6. Pure white
  7. Midnight black
  8. Deep chestnut
  9. Slick silver

If your sixth digit is a 5, 7, or 8, your cat has long fur. If your sixth digit is anything else, your cat has short fur. If your sixth digit is a 4 or 0, you get to choose!

If your seventh digit is a __, your cat has...

0. A long scar down their back

1. A nick in their ear
  2. A deep gash on their nose
  3. Free choice!
  4. A stubby tail
  5. Large patches (You get to choose the color)
  6. Stripes (You get to choose the color. Ignore this if your cat is white)
  7. A white diamond on their chest (If your cat is white, ignore this)
  8. Speckles on their back (You get to choose the color)
  9. A white mask (Ignore this if your cat is white)

If your eighth digit is a __, your cat likes...

0. Hunting

1. Fighting
  2. Free choice!
  3. Eating
  4. Climbing trees
  5. Sleeping
  6. Playing
  7. Running
  8. Rain
  9. Grass

If your ninth digit is a __, your cay is...

0. Playful and adventurous

1. Free choice!
  2. Aloof and dignified
  3. Smart and patient
  4. Quiet but strong
  5. Wise and trustworthy
  6. Dark and mysterious
  7. Quick-moving and impatient
  8. Loyal and caring
  9. Gentle and carefree

If your tenth digit is a __, your cat is...

0. Free choice!

1. A loner
  2. Part of Thunderclan
  3. Part of Windclan
  4. Part of Riverclan
  5. Part of Shadowclan
  6. Part of Thunderclan
  7. Part of Windclan
  8. Part of Riverclan
  9. Part of Shadowclan

Hints, tips, and notes:

It helps to write down your number ahead of time, and cross it off as you go along. This generator was pretty simple, but when you get into the fifteen, twenty-digit numbers, it can get really confusing. 

The zeros are in odd places. I have no idea why, but they're not indented, and they're placed a line above the others, so it's kinda hard to notice. I don't know how to fix it :P

There may be some "rotten" combinations. For instance, you might get a cat with a dumb name like, say, Squirelstorm (XD that puts a weird image in my head). Please note that returns are absolutely free. If you aren't satisfied with your cat, just make a new one! 

See more stories by AKA Coati (Miss Maple)
CCOL! :D I've been meaning

CCOL! :D I've been meaning to read this series for a while now...

I've never done a character generator before...so...I just tell you the numbers I pick, right?

-------------

"Yes, Charlie. He's calling you a pancake. And I'm a waffle and he's a strip of bacon." ~ Amber from The World of Troodainia~Book One: A New Oric (my book)

Posted by TheAshWolf on Sun, 03/06/2011 - 17:40
No. What you do is, you look

No. What you do is, you look at your first digit. What is it? If it's odd, your character will be, well, I don't remember, but anyway, depending on whether it's odd or even, your character will be male or female. Then, you see your next digit, and depending on what it is your character's name could be, say, Thomas, George, or Frank. YOu gotta look at the directions.

If you have a deep, secret fear of the world ending while you're in the middle of taking a shower, copy and paste this into your sig.

Posted by Miss Maple on Sun, 03/06/2011 - 17:48
Ohhh. *facepalm* Silly

Ohhh. *facepalm* Silly me!

-------------

Posted by TheAshWolf on Mon, 03/07/2011 - 13:20
1746359782 Tom Crooked,

1746359782

Tom Crooked, leader kitteh! Tabby colored, long fur with a white mask. He likes to run, and is loyal and caring and is part of the Thunderclan.

"Live, Laugh, Write"- Me

~Sandwhich Girl (You know who you are who call me this! *Cough, Chelsea, Cough*)

Posted by Desonia Travers on Sun, 03/06/2011 - 17:43
I love the Warrior books,

I love the Warrior books, and I love this generator! Here I go!

My name is Squirreltooth (I chose the "tooth" part :P). I am a short-haired, cloudy gray warrior tom with a white mask of fur on my face. I like running and I'm very loyal and caring. I don't know if I have a Clan, though; My last number was 0, and zero wasn't a choice for question #10. If I had to choose, I'd live in RiverClan. :)

Do you want to be a slave to your power, or a soldier to it? ~Saber of the Guard

Posted by Leloo on Sun, 03/06/2011 - 17:52
Oh, zero is free choice, so

Oh, zero is free choice, so yeah, you can be in Riverclan. The zero choice was just kinda placed oddly when I typed this... I'l go fix that...

Posted by Miss Maple on Sun, 03/06/2011 - 17:58
Pineclaw is a Shadowclan

Pineclaw is a Shadowclan warrior. She has long, solid mousy brown fur, and a long scar down her back. She likes to sleep, but you don't want to meet her when she's on her paws, because she is quick-moving and impatient. She has a poor apprentice who probably has a hard time keeping up with her contemptuous personality. 

I'm not so sure I like Pineclaw... Lemme do another! 

Posted by Miss Maple on Sun, 03/06/2011 - 17:56
Here's my new

Here's my new kitty!

Hazelstar is the leader of Thunderclan. She always keeps her cats on their feet; she's quick-moving and impatient, but only for the good of the clan! She had short tabby fur and speckles on her back, too. She loves resting in a patch of tall, sunny grass, and stretching her limbs. 

Okay, she'd kinda better...

Posted by Miss Maple on Sun, 03/06/2011 - 18:09
I'm making another... this

I'm making another... this generator didn't get much of a turnout...

Yes! This is my favorite kitty yet! I like her a lot!

Nightflower is a beautiful, long-furred queen from Thunderclan. She has dark grey stripes in her long black coat. Nightflower enjoys playing with her kits and is a very good mother. Wise and understanding, she is trustworthy and experienced in clan life. She is loyal to Thunderclan, but wants peace throughout the forest.

Aw... Nightflower sounds like a really sweet mother! 

Posted by Miss Maple on Sun, 03/06/2011 - 18:39
Awesome warrior cat

Awesome warrior cat generator!!!

5243376174

I am Brackenpaw, a tom, and I'm a medicine cat apprentice. I have long tabby fur with brown stripes. I like fighting, which makes me quick-moving and impatient. I'm in RiverClan.

Wow, I got an almost perfect cat! "likes fighting and is quick-moving and impatient"! I like him!!! It did confuse me a bit, but this is an awesome generator!!! Although I wonder why Brackenpaw decided to become a medicine cat if he likes fighting so much. . .

THIS GENERATOR THING WAS SO FUN!!!!

The Master: *tears in his eyes* Would it stop then? The noise in my head?

The Doctor: I can help.

The Master: I don't know what I'd be without that noise.

The Doctor: Wonder what I'd be without you.

The Master: *smiles slightly* Yeah.

Posted by White Archer on Sun, 03/06/2011 - 18:53
Cool! 6832190756 Apparently

Cool!

6832190756

Apparently I'm Wildtail, a Thunderclan warrior she-cat with short cloudy gray fur and a long scar down her back.  I like running, and am wise and trustworthy.

I like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh, you're not, are you? Tell me you're not archaeologists."

"Got a problem with archaeologists?"

"I'm a time traveller. I point and laugh at archaeologists."

Posted by Generated Anomaly on Sun, 03/06/2011 - 19:07
8512514851 (Considering what

8512514851 (Considering what my name is, this number is not particularly original XP It's just my name translated into numbers)

She-cat

Warrior

Pine-Tail (Odd, but I like the name)

I got free-choice for fur color, so I went with Midnight Black

Short hair

A stubby tail (I don't like this, but I don't like returning characters)

RAIN! (This is VERY true. Rain is one of my favorite noises, smells, feelings... I REALLY LIKE RAIN!)

Wise and Trustworthy! :D

I'm a loner... which is odd, since I'm also a Warrior But I like being a loner

Posted by Helen on Sun, 03/06/2011 - 19:22
XD Whoops! Um... maybe she

XD Whoops! Um... maybe she WAS a warrior, and then left her clan? :P

Posted by Miss Maple on Sun, 03/06/2011 - 19:50
Oh, cool! Here was mine :D A

Oh, cool! Here was mine :D

A she-cat warrior named Dewfur with long, midnight black fur, but a stubby tail, who likes playing, is gentle and carefree, and is part of Riverclan.

Great job on this generator!! :DD

"You say 'Practice makes perfect'. You also say 'Nothing's perfect'. So why am I practicing?" ~ My awesome friend ^.^

Posted by PorcupineGal on Sun, 03/06/2011 - 21:59
haha. I liked warriors when

haha. I liked warriors when I was younger.

My cat's a she-cat named Brackenstorm, she's a warrior, and has a pelt of deep chestnut, short fur, and a white mask on her face, and she..hmm.. likes healing, she's playful and adventurous, and she's a part of Thunderclan. It fits!

The magic exists...

Posted by Sicilian Sea on Mon, 03/07/2011 - 00:47
  Raven: My...

Raven: My... Warrior....  OWNS.

Nightpaw, who is ironically a ThunderClan/ShadowClan cat, is midnight black with a white diamond on her chest.  She is the quick-thinking, adventurous apprentice to the one and only Firestar, the leader of the ThunderClan.  Nightpaw loves her training, and her mentor, who treats her like a father, since her real father was killed in a ShadowClan attack by Cloudtail, Firestar's nephew.  Even though she never did anything to Flamepaw, another apprentice, he calls her "the Half-Clan Traitor" because she's friends with a WindClan apprentice, a ShadowClan apprentice, and a RiverClan apprentice (Hazelpaw of the ShadowClan, Dewpaw of the WindClan, and Rainpaw of the RiverClan)

Ron: *Gets hit in the face with broom*

Harry: *Bursts out laughing*

Ron: Shut up, Harry!

--Harry and Ron, in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone movie

Posted by Kiyoshi (Raven ... on Wed, 03/09/2011 - 16:14
A tom named

A tom named Squirreltail

Long slick silver fur

Nick in ear

Likes running

Smart and patient

ThunderClan 

I have a website: www.writersbleedink.weebly.com GIBBY! D:

Posted by I Bleed Ink on Wed, 04/20/2011 - 23:40
I'm kind of confusioned

I'm kind of confusioned about how to use this, since my favorite number is three, that's the first number I chose, I'm a tom?

Posted by Abbie on Sat, 07/28/2012 - 15:18
So cool! I've got 3 warriors

So cool! I've got 3 warriors from the genarater! I'll post them soon. is it okay if I take this and put it on another website or something?

Posted by Harper on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 18:05
This is really fun.   I'm

This is really fun.

I'm Nightheart, a wise and trustworthy Thunderclan warrior. She likes climbing trees and has poor apprentice that has to keep up. She has short deep chestnut fur and a white star shaped fur on her forehead.

"Don't run from who you are."-Aslan, from Narnia Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Posted by Kate on Mon, 08/20/2012 - 22:54
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY CAT'S

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY CAT'S IN SHADOW CLAN!!!smileyI LOVE SHADOW CLAN CAUSE' THEIR ORIGINAL LEADER WAS A TIGER!!!! (MY FAVORITE ANIMAL!!!)

Anyway, the number i used was a random #: 2423567455

Gender: Girl

Name: Dewpaw

Is an apprentice to a healer.

Fur color: I got free choice, so i picked silver to go with her name.

Fur length: Again,free choice. I picked short.

White diamond on chest.

Loves to climb trees in her spare time.

Is wise and trustworthy.

Belongs to shadow clan, and wishes that the apprentices would not make fun of her because when she was a kit, an owl attacked her and permantly gave her a limp, so she couldn't become a warrior.

I love this cat so much I may use her in a fan story!- Panthera tigris tigris

Posted by Grace on Mon, 09/03/2012 - 17:38
I made another cat for my

I made another cat for my fan fiction. I sorta cheated beacause she needed to have certain chararistics. Here goes!

#: 4807898389

She-cat

Name: Dappleleaf

Is medicne cat for Shadow clan. Her apprentice is Dewpaw.

Coat color: Deep chestnut

Has black dapples on her back. (That was actully a coincedence!)

Is loyal and caring.- Panthera tigris tigris

Posted by Grace on Wed, 09/05/2012 - 15:40
Can I just say what I want

Can I just say what I want mine to be without the generator? Mine is Moonstar, Riverclan, medicine cat, chocolate tortoiseshell fur with wise blue eyes......

By the way.... there is Seeker bears and Survivor dogs, if any of you were wondering......... I like cats best still.

" Life isn't about how to survive the storm, it's about how to dance on the rain. " - Taylor Swift

Posted by Book Kitty on Fri, 09/14/2012 - 13:57
8701426853 Crookedclaw is a

8701426853

Crookedclaw is a black calico with orange and white stripes going all along her short-haired back. She is a wise and trustworthy warrior who, even though she is from the Windclan, loves a rainy day. She is a tough warrior who has an apprentice who lacks her special skills.

9175014296

Dewback is a short-haired bright ginger with a stubby tail. Even though she is the gentle and care-free type, she will happily take on a fight. Dewback is a stealthy warrior from the Thunderclan and has an apprentice who can take down almost anyone in a good fight.  

This was fun!!!!!! Thank you so much for making this XD

"Mutant is just another word for freak... making you and I the freaks of the freaks." Read Black here: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/blackprologue-my-first-post-please-cc-2294128453

-Victoria:P

Posted by toriluv91750 on Sun, 09/30/2012 - 15:00
9258187634 She-cat Reedpelt W

9258187634

She-cat

Reedpelt

Warrior

Cloudy grey long fur, a white diamond on her chest.

She likes playing, is smart yet patient.

She is part of river clan.

Posted by Fabia on Wed, 10/17/2012 - 10:39
3254 A she-cat named

3254

A she-cat named Reedpelt, she has no apprentice, mousy brown fur, a stubby tail,  she likes climbing trees, she is part of riverclan and is quiet and strong.

Posted by Raindrops on Fri, 11/02/2012 - 19:52
0952xxxxxx (my phone,

0952xxxxxx (my phone, so...)

Mosstail is a she-warrior with midnight black fur. She has short fur and likes grass, is in Windclan. Her personality is Aloof and dignified and she Has a white diamond on her chest.

*Jill*

Want to be a character in my new fanfic? Here's the latest update! http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/character-contest-prizes-just...

Posted by *Jill* on Thu, 11/29/2012 - 07:12
33333343 for some reason I

33333343

for some reason I chose 4, and I was like, whew!

Squirrelfoot is a tom with short, tabby fur and a white diamond on his chest. He likes climbing trees and is smart and patient. He is part of Windclan (whoop whoop, both my cats scored wind!) And has an apprintence.

*Jill*

Posted by *Jill* on Thu, 11/29/2012 - 07:17
My cat is a she-cat named

My cat is a she-cat named Dewfur. She is a warrior in ThunderClan who likes running. She's quiet, but strong, and she has long brown fur that's dappled with dark gray.

"Loki Odinson, I am called Thanos, and I understand that you have information that is useful to me..." Ragnarok is coming. You can't escape.

Ragnarok, by Lisa

Posted by Midnight*Infini... on Mon, 12/03/2012 - 13:09
Dis is mine. Gender: Tom

Dis is mine.

Gender: Tom Cat
Name: Bracken-storm
Power: Warrior
Fur: Calico, short
Symbol: White diamond on chest
Likes: Rain
Personality: Gentle and Carefree
Clan: None, I'm a loner :(

Dat was mine.

Hehe, Heehee, Haha, Hoho....

Posted by Shell Cottage (... on Wed, 01/22/2014 - 21:39