//
Winter Beach (Descriptive Paragraph)

Winter Beach (Descriptive Paragraph)

Posted August 27th, 2007 by BenSyko

by Ben
in Florida

August 27th, 2007

Winter Beach

I picked up my bag and towel and started across the hot asphalt that was still hot even with the chilly air outside. My feet felt like they were burning under me as I hurried to the wooden dock that leads to the beach. As I arrived at the dock the wood was considerably less hot then the asphalt. I walked across the dock as my eyes met were the beach began my pace quickened as I longed for the cool sand between my toes. I reached the edge of the dock and slide my first foot into the golden sand, the heat on the top was nothing like the cool earth that wrapped my foot when I dug it under. I step down with both feet into the sand! As I walked up to the dunes I could start to hear the roar of the ocean waves as they crashed into the shore with thundering speed one after another after another. I looked over the dunes to see the empty beach and the waves rolling. I walked farther down to the shore line and looked out at the horizon where the ocean never seemed to end like a dream wondering what was on the other side of the fence. Time passed and the sun had made its way to from being a heat to my back to being a sight for the eyes. As the sun started gliding under the horizon I turned to make my way back up the beach as it would be dark soon...

The End

See more stories by Ben
Good!

Good!

Posted by Michelle on Mon, 08/27/2007 - 10:10
Really good!!

Really good!!

Posted by CarrotTop on Mon, 08/27/2007 - 11:06
Wonderful!

Wonderful!

Posted by Krishna on Mon, 08/27/2007 - 22:35
Good

Good

Posted by Bubbles on Wed, 09/12/2007 - 14:10
Cool!! Good job!!!

Cool!! Good job!!!

Posted by Christine on Thu, 03/20/2008 - 20:37
Good, I should try

Good, I should try this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
London Ladies, Dames of New York, Princess of Maine, Queens of New England, Lords of Oxford, Dukes of York...

Posted by Obi on Fri, 03/21/2008 - 01:48
Very nice!   ***Real

Very nice!

***Real Vampires Sparkle!***Escpecialy Edward!***

Posted by Kate on Mon, 10/27/2008 - 18:14
Aren't descriptive

Aren't descriptive paragraphs fun? At least, I love 'em. :)

Insanity is my magic...

Posted by Stara Aquila on Tue, 05/11/2010 - 16:57
We did this in english, then

We did this in english, then as a class we had to underline the really descriptive and above-and-beyond verbs and adjectives...my friend informed me that our teacher read it out loud to the other classes...  o.O  I'll have to post it sometime

*{I keep trying to kidnap Jasper, but every time, Alice is at the window with a baseball bat, waiting for me. How does she kn--ohh, right.}*

Posted by WolfWriter on Thu, 09/16/2010 - 18:26