//
What Is KidPub?

What Is KidPub?

KidPub was created in 1995 as a safe, fun place for kids to improve their writing skills by sharing their stories, poems, reviews, and other creative writing with a worldwide audience. It's one of the oldest web sites still in operation.

KidPub is a membership site. We charge a one-time fee of $14.95 that helps us verify that a parent has given permission for their child to be on KidPub. It also helps pay for our servers and maintenance. Membership is only required to publish stories...anyone can come to KidPub to read, and thousands do each day. Members can also enter our writing contests, comment on stories that they have read, leave notes for other members, and add to our never-ending stories.

KidPub Press was formed in 2008 to publish books written by kids. You can find our books in the KidPub bookstore, and also on Amazon.com.

Please explore KidPub...start with the Newest Stories link up above, or maybe see What's Popular? We think you will really enjoy what our kids have built here. When you or your child is ready to join, there are several Join Now links to get you started. If you have any questions, feel free to send us a note at info@kidpub.com.

You might also be interested in our behind-the-scenes blog (www.kidpub.com/blog) where we talk about the nuts-and-bolts of sixteen years of work on the world's largest writing site for kids.

If you are an adult author looking for a great place to publish your own book, hop over to our sister company, Bookility, and take a look at our offering.

Perry Donham
Publisher