//
KidPub Press

Books, Stories, Writing Contests and Publishing for Kids

Newest Stories on KidPub (click for all)

Syndicate content
TitleByPostedType
The story about the girl and the wolf---part six (Comment cc appreciate)CassieShepherd8/15Story
What If We Could See MoreMeowing (Emily)8/14Poetry
Laughter of the Dauntless Excerpt (warnings for cussing)*Snow* fourteen minutes' worth of dreams8/14Realistic Fiction
Puzzle - Chapter 3Silver (Jimmydude12)8/14Action / Adventure
faith pt 2Elliot8/14Poetry
cola traumaElliot8/14Poetry
THE GUARDIANS Chapter 14: Death Match Part 1 (EPIC BATTLE!)Predator-6 (Jack)8/14Action / Adventure
*POETRY CONTEST* Round 2 Update - greerie and Scilloideae(*Jill*) we don't have your poems! Hosted by Dove and SwallowtailDove8/14True story
September Thirty-first PrologueLila Violet8/14General Fiction
Hopeless - prologuerowaelin (lydia)8/14General Fiction
Puzzle - Chapter 2Silver (Jimmydude12)8/14Action / Adventure
Swamp Witch Chapter one part one (Comment cc appreciate)CassieShepherd8/13General Fiction
THE SCARS OF THE SEA / book two /// chapter 8 // devdan and the gang back at it againGarrett Targaryen8/13Fantasy
THE SCARS OF THE SEA / book two /// chapter 7 // poor ciara :(Garrett Targaryen8/13Fantasy
THE SCARS OF THE SEA / book two /// chapter six // Eileen and Finn and Castor :)Garrett Targaryen8/7Fantasy
Why? || Chapter 23 - DoneVin8/7Story
THE SCARS OF THE SEA / book two /// chapter five part 2 of 2 // this chapter is intense guysss Garrett Targaryen7/3Fantasy
THE SCARS OF THE SEA / book two /// chapter five part 1 of 2 // please comment and CC!Garrett Targaryen7/1Fantasy
By my sideLila Violet6/23Poetry
Jill's Writing MasterpostScilloideae (*Jill*)5/7True story
Tide of Atmospheric PressuresElias3/14Poetry
Lord of Night | Part One: Chapter 1 (Unmasked's POV) (You guys have no idea what's waiting in this book >:)Max of Prythian2/8Fantasy
Remember Summer?Meowing (Emily)2/6Poetry
Lord of Night | Part One: Prologue (King Darren's POV) (The Dagger's Wrath book two) (WARNING: Gore)Max of Prythian2/5Fantasy
A Lie part 1Meowing (Emily)1/20SciFi
Lord of Night | Introduction (Betrayer of Men's POV) (SEQUEL TO THE DAGGER'S WRATH)Max of Prythian1/6Fantasy
The Experiment Chapter 3Katie9/21Action / Adventure
Syndicate content