//
KidPub Press

Books, Stories, Writing Contests and Publishing for Kids

Newest Stories on KidPub (click for all)

Syndicate content
TitleByPostedType
Your victims sisterI'mPossible8/18Poetry
A Far Cry from the Rest -Chapter 18- CC GREATLY APPRECIATED!Oikawa (Julia |-/)8/18General Fiction
[read this when you have time]Elias8/18True story
poets, places, & a blessingElias8/18Poetry
(FROM THE WORLD OF THE GUARDIANS!) GRIMOIRE Chapter 2: The Men in White Masks (MYSTERY!)Predator-6 (Jack)8/18Fantasy
(FROM THE WORLD OF THE GUARDIANS!) GRIMOIRE Chapter 1: Apocalyse Part 2 (THE PROPHECY!)Predator-6 (Jack)8/18Fantasy
Ainsley@meAbby8/18General Fiction
The Period Chronicles: First Timehigh lady panda8/18Story
September Thirty-first Chapter 1Lila Violet8/17Fantasy
Lord of Night | Part One: Chapter 3 (The Broken Prince's POV) (Oh, the feels in this one! *cries*)Max of Prythian8/17Fantasy
the story about the girl and the wolf---part seven (Comment cc appreciate)CassieShepherd8/17Story
Lord of Night | Part One: Chapter 2 (Marnyll's POV) (Nice lengthy chapter!)Max of Prythian8/16Fantasy
September Thirty-first PrologueLila Violet8/14General Fiction
Swamp Witch Chapter one part one (Comment cc appreciate)CassieShepherd8/13General Fiction
THE SCARS OF THE SEA / book two /// chapter 8 // devdan and the gang back at it againGarrett Targaryen8/13Fantasy
THE SCARS OF THE SEA / book two /// chapter 7 // poor ciara :(Garrett Targaryen8/13Fantasy
THE SCARS OF THE SEA / book two /// chapter six // Eileen and Finn and Castor :)Garrett Targaryen8/7Fantasy
THE SCARS OF THE SEA / book two /// chapter five part 2 of 2 // this chapter is intense guysss Garrett Targaryen7/3Fantasy
THE SCARS OF THE SEA / book two /// chapter five part 1 of 2 // please comment and CC!Garrett Targaryen7/1Fantasy
By my sideLila Violet6/23Poetry
Jill's Writing MasterpostScilloideae (*Jill*)5/7True story
Tide of Atmospheric PressuresElias3/14Poetry
ACI (A Crack in the Ice) 2, Echosstylo fille2/22Poetry
Lord of Night | Part One: Chapter 1 (Unmasked's POV) (You guys have no idea what's waiting in this book >:)Max of Prythian2/8Fantasy
Lord of Night | Part One: Prologue (King Darren's POV) (The Dagger's Wrath book two) (WARNING: Gore)Max of Prythian2/5Fantasy
Lord of Night | Introduction (Betrayer of Men's POV) (SEQUEL TO THE DAGGER'S WRATH)Max of Prythian1/6Fantasy
Syndicate content