10 things to do during a boring maths lesson
Posted September 22nd, 2021 by Not_Jello
Hiiii! I'm actually writing this list whilst not listening to maths, so here are 10 things to do during a boring maths lesson!
1. Ask your teacher what colour 69 is (Not advised, maybe do another number.)
2. Say you see a flying piece of cake, point out a window and start twerking, sit back down when/just before the teacher looks. (Also not advised, especially if your classmates
3. Start daydreaming. Probably the safest and most advised one on this list, as daydreaming can increase your creativity and imagination, whereas maths just kills your brain.
4. Draw. That's fun, right?
5. Actually do the work. WARNING: When you do this you are at high risk of losing braincells at an INTENSE RATE!
6. Go on KidPub and write stuff
7. Sleep, not advised as you can miss lunch or break, or even get locked in
school hell if you're doing maths near home time.
8. Go to the bathroom until the lesson ends. Only do this during emergencies, like algebra or fractions!
9. Say something that doesn't make sense and confuse the teacher and hopefully the rest of your classmates. It's funny.
10. Think of 10 things to do during a boring maths lesson.
Have a nice day.
See more stories by Tyrone