/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ 23 Annual Hunger Games!!!!! Second Day | KidPub Press //
23 Annual Hunger Games!!!!! Second Day

23 Annual Hunger Games!!!!! Second Day

Posted December 28th, 2012 by Yavanna

by Yavanna
in NT

Sorry I took so long. By the way, there is no day one.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Miles into the forest were two big buff boys. Brian Sylvo and Rufas Adams. They literally ran into each other. They could have become allies but they were the kind to be alone. They could have just turned and walked away but they couldn't. So they drew their weapons.

Brian Sylvo's double bladed axe looked lethal, as did Rufas Adams's huge, spiked club. They circled each other like hyenas, waiting for the other to attack. Finally they did. Rufas Adams sprung, his club nearly delivered a fatal blow to the head if Brian Sylvo hadn't blocked it with his axe handle. Brian Sylvo pushed the club away and swung the axe at Rufas Adams stomach. Rufas Adams danced out of the way, kicked the axe out of Brian Sylvo's hands and got kicked in the gut.

Rufas Adams flew into a tree and tried to hit Brian Sylvo with his club but his arm was broken. Brian Sylvo picked up his axe and brought it down. Seconds later the canon blew.

Miles away, at the cornucopia an alliance had formed. But this one wasn't going smoothly either. The six careers were already breaking up. They argued over food, fought over who kills who haggles over who takes watch at night. That night Glitter Gold was forced to take watch, thanks to Mace Smith. Glitter Gold was furious. Though she may look girlish, she was lethal.

About an hour before midnight, when everyone was asleep Glitter Gold tiptoed towards Mace Smith. She prepared herself then drew her sword and sprung. She covered Mace Smith's mouth and sat on him. Mace Smith's eyes shot open, his hand instinctively reached for his mace but Glitter Gold was too quick. She got to it first. She chucked it behind her not caring where it landed and sneered. "Now you'll pay!"

She waved her sword in front of his face, smiling all the while. She drew the sword back, and slammed it back down, aiming for the neck. Mace Smith jerked his head, dodging the strike. Glitter Gold went off balance. Mace Smith pushed her off him and ran for it, strait into the forest. Just ahead he heard the beep of a parachute and it landed right in front of him. He grabbed it and kept running. He tore it open.

Inside was a note saying 'I know this isn't a boxing ring but here's a glove', a hard, black glove with holes for the fingers and a long, silver knife for basically anything. Mace Smith pulled on the glove, held the knife firmly and turned around. Glitter Gold charged strait into his waiting fist. She collapsed and Mace Smith sat on her. "Now you'll pay," he said and stuck her with the knife.

He ran back to the others. He thought about staying but decided against it, Bruce Armor, Glitter Gold's district partner would kill him. So he grabbed a big bag from the pile, stuffed his knife, glove and mace in it then ran away.

Miles away there was another alliance. This one was running great. Hope Strong, Jessica Bark and Romilda Clearwater worked together like a well oiled machine. They evenly spread out their supplies. Jessica Bark had a whole beltful of knives so she gave one to the others. Hope Strong had her weapon as well, a foldable spear. Romilda Clearwater had her very own bow and arrow. But the only thing they didn't have was water. In fact they were dying from thirst. Just when they thought they were actually going to die, a parachute floated down. They ripped it open. Inside were three things that looked like over sized syringes with a tube sticking out the sides.

They soon figured out how to use them. They stuck their own into the ground and pumped. Water slowly seeped out the tube into their water bottles. They forced them selves to drink it slowly, bit by bit. Once their thirst was quenched Jessica Bark spoke up. "Guys, I want to reck the careers food supply," that got the their attention. "We'll do it tomorrow, I'll attack them and dram them off. Then you two find a way to destroy the supplies." Jessica Bark ignored the others protests and squared her jaw. The desision was final.

See more stories by Yavanna
Vote and SPONSER! Don't let

Vote and SPONSER!

Don't let anyone or anything stand in the way of your life.

Posted by Yavanna on Fri, 12/28/2012 - 21:56
I NEED VOTES AND SPONSERS OR

I NEED VOTES AND SPONSERS OR I CAN'T CONTINUE!

Posted by Yavanna on Sat, 12/29/2012 - 05:30
I'll give Romilda, Hope, and

I'll give Romilda, Hope, and Jessica a dozen bread rolls :D

This is pretty cool. I like it, though at the beginning (first paragraph, fourth sentance) you said, "could of". That "of" needs to be changed to a "have". Or you could write "could've". *shrugs* Either way works.

This is great; I'll look out for more :D

Okay, here's my theory: Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga are actually Capitol citizens who couldn't stand The Hunger Games, so they invented a time machine and traveled back to our time and became pop stars. O.O

Posted by Omega (Lena) on Sat, 12/29/2012 - 11:07
Thanks for sponsoring and

Thanks for sponsoring and giving the CC

Hey guys, check out my book; http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/23-annual-hunger-games-second...

Posted by Yavanna on Sat, 12/29/2012 - 23:18