/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The 2nd Zombie Games (Character Contest) | KidPub Press //
The 2nd Zombie Games (Character Contest)

Posted June 5th, 2019 by Olivinat

by Fire dragon 74
in Wisconsin

After the zombie virus outbreak plunged the world into devastation and anarchy, yearly events called the Zombie Games are held. In the Zombie Games, several teams of trained, randomly-selected survivors are airlifted to remote, zombie-infested locations and let loose. There, they must contend with the environment, fight hordes of zombies, and even battle the other teams.

The surviving team wins the Games, but at what cost?

This story will be co-written by several KidPub members: pensword, Steel, and fire dragon 74. This story is a sequel to the original Zombie Games novel posted several years ago on KidPub. Click the link to check it out, but don’t worry, reading the first one is not that important.

https://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/zombie-games-chapter-1-dark-time-3035146339

If you would like to submit a character for The 2nd Zombie Games, fill out the form and post it in the comments. Thank you for each and every character we receive, and we hope you enjoy the story!

Name:

Gender:

Age:

Appearance:

Weapon of Choice:

Personality:

Skills/abilities:

Other:

See more stories by Fire dragon 74
Name: Arlo

Name: Arlo Compatenos

Gender: Agender

Sexuality: Asexual

Age: 17

Appearance: Arlo had shoulder length, shaggy light brown hair that they sometimes wear in a loose, low ponytail. They have fair skin, littered with almost ivnisible freckles. They have dark blue eyes that sometimes look purple, depending in the lighting. You can still see the smile that used to fill their face when they were a kid. Now, their eyes are cast down at some old tattered book and their face remains blank. They are 5'8'', and usually wear a varsity jacket from the high school that their older brother (now dead from zombie attacks at said school) went too, a white t-shirt, tatttered, muddy jeans and hiking boots. They don't laugh or smile often but when they do it's the brightest thing you've seen.

Weapon of Choice: Carries their older brother's pocket knife with they wherever they go. They aren't the best at hand to hand combat but if needed will gladly rip a branch off a tree and fight with that. They don't like fighting, but do what is nessisary.

Personality: Sad, most of the time, but you can't really tell. If they had grown up with a normal life, they'd be the center of the party, the happy kid. But now, they are the quiet, orphaned kid in the corner, reading some old book about when times were good. Arlo is very loyal to people he gets attached too but never feels any connection towards them (hence asexual). They feel like the odd one out of the group a lot. It's hard to tell their emotions because their face remains blank.

Skills/abilities: Really quiet walker, and also a very good tree climber. Can and will drop down on zombies from above.

Other: Not much. The whole asexual thing came from 5 years of philophobia after being brutally heartbroken, but yeah. They do look a bit more like a boy most of the time but if you call them a he you will get a two hour lecture about "the good old days when anyone was accepted by the mass population"

-that other kid

Posted by indygoes (kayla) on Thu, 06/06/2019 - 08:29
great idea 

great idea 

Posted by Olivinat on Tue, 06/18/2019 - 10:31
ya

ya

Posted by Mr.Happy on Tue, 06/18/2019 - 15:42