/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Accident chapter 8. I'm posting more of it for anyone who wants to read it, PLEASE let me know how it is | KidPub Press //
The Accident chapter 8. I'm posting more of it for anyone who wants to read it, PLEASE let me know how it is

Posted July 5th, 2019 by chicken123

by Ava #1

It was time to say goodbye. It was my last day at the hospital, and I wasn’t ready to leave. I turned around to everybody I had become so close to, and hot tears filled my sad eyes. Bill and Basil were standing next to each other, a little closer than I would have thought. I wiggled an eyebrow at Basil, and she blushed. I smiled back, and Bill put his arm around her. Aww. I guess Basil found somebody better than her boyfriend. 

My grandma was standing next to me, and she looked down at me. She had been pretty quiet since I’ve been at the hospital.

She held her hand out for me, and I took it.  We started to walk out of the glass doors that swing around in the lobby, when I suddenly stopped and realized something. I was probably never going to see them again. They were practically my family, and I would never get a chance to have fun with them again. 

I let go of my grandma’s hand, and ran to Bill and Basil. I wrapped my arms around them, and let the tears flow down my cheeks. They were tears of sadness for leaving. Joy for them being what they were. A feeling of blessing that they were a part of my life, and helping me through the hardest parts of it. I savored the hug for as long as I could, but knew I had to leave. I gently pulled away and looked at their glowing faces. 

I turned around slowly, and headed towards my grandma. We walked into the bright hospital parking lot, and into the strange world that would never be the same.

See more stories by Ava #1
really great story!!!

really great story!!!

Posted by Claws of death on Fri, 07/05/2019 - 12:32
please write more

please write more

Posted by Olivinat on Fri, 07/05/2019 - 12:33