/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose Parallel Planes: Chapter 2 | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose Parallel Planes: Chapter 2

Posted July 2nd, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Maharashtra

Zoo

So i'm on PA duty again. which you will know the meaning of if you have read the first book. If you haven't go read the first book i'm done with needless explanations.Currently the room is a mess i be nice for 1 i repeat 1 class and what do i get ?. 5 exploded potion 4 hedgecusions (half hedge hog half pin cusion) 3 water jets 2 i hope boggarts and 1 gianormous crazy spider (why oh why did i agree to sub magical creatures). Theese kids are ...... crazy, enthusiastic, naughty, mischievous , other synonym, all the above choose one they are probably it. sigh. This is after i finally convinced the teachers (proffesor snape the hardest) i could handle taking them on a field trip to the zoo where i "volunteer' i do most the work. Speaking of which "OKAY WE LEAVE FOR THE ZOO FIELD TRIP IN 5 MINUTES IF THIS PLACE ISN"T SHINY CLEAN BY THEN ONLY lily, Delphi(who i speant the last 40 min tutoring), greggory, the proffesors except proffesor snape who will stay behind for naughty kids will be coming with me" i shout. Well it worked 5 minutes later there is one very tidy grand hall and we are all on the bus to the zoo. I am genuinly suprised. At the zoo i take them through all the exibits and they are stunned that none of the animals look twice when i approach. At the very end we reaach the exhibts i kept for last the arachnids and reptiles, "ok if anyone here is scared of spiders or snakes you may wait here if not follow me" suprisingly or not a lot of kids stay behind. I do a quick tour of the spiders area where there are one too many webs. Then there is the reptiles i let the others tour while i show delphi the king cobra which depite her asking i refuse to go near. My motto is leave animals especially snakes to their own business don't get hurt. After a lot of coaxing and i mean a LOT i take her to the back grab the thickest gloves i can find and  leaving delphi to deal with them go check on the others. Trust me she can take care of herself. So if you read the first book you may be wondering how come with Nara i didn't t but now i did say no to touching the snake simple in the other case it was a emergency, and if i'm being hones i was a little worried about peoples saftey so... anyway pack up time bye.

See more stories by Rose
If anyone has title

If anyone has title suggestions for this book or the last please let me know

Also should i let you guys make a few other charecters up or are there enough for now

Magically, Rose

Posted by Rose on Fri, 07/02/2021 - 08:04