/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose; Parallel Planes: Family | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose; Parallel Planes: Family

Posted July 9th, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Maharashtra

Family

So, I realized I spent 1 whole book on Hogwarts and I mean that isn’t a bad thing but this is the Adventures of rose not the adventures of rose in Hogwarts or Hogwarts adventure. I think since this is a new book now would be a great time to just transition to the Parallel Planes. You guys barely know about it. “One minute Emerald I’ll be right down” That was my older sister Emerald she technically is my step sister but …. we don’t remember that so yeah. Anyway, as I was saying I spent all of book one trying to transition now I found a way. So now let me properly introduce everyone at least my 4 sisters

Emerald:

Age – 15

Side – Evil (super nice to me)

Immediate relations – Dad, step mom, lavender

Description: Has blackish brown hair with green streaks the streaks blend in. Has small crown with real emeralds. Has long regal dress which is various shades of green with a dark green belt and medium emerald attached. Finally has two slippers which also have emeralds attached to the tips.

Lavender:

Age – 14

Side – Good

Immediate relations – Dad, step mom, Emerald

Description: Has light brown hair with purple streaks the streaks blend in. Has small crown made of vines with lavenders where the gems would be the lavenders never wilt. Has long regal dress which is various shades of purple with a light purple belt and real lavender (also doesn’t wilt) attached. Finally has two slippers which also have lavenders that don’t wilt attached to the tips.

Ruby:

Age – 15

Side – Evil (super nice to me)

Immediate relations- Mom, step Dad, Azalea

Description: Has blackish brown hair with red streaks, the streaks blend in. Has small crown with real rubies. Has long regal dress which is various shades of red with a dark red belt and medium ruby attached. Finally has two slippers which also have rubies attached to the tips.

Azalea not violet I was thinking of someone else at the time:

Age – 14

Side – Good

Immediate relations – Mom, step dad, Ruby

Description: Has light brown hair with yellow streaks, the streaks blend in. Has small crown made of vines with Azalea’s where the gems would be the Azalea’s never wilt. Has long regal dress which is various shades of yellow with a light-yellow belt and real Azalea (also doesn’t wilt) attached. Finally has two slippers which also have Azalea ‘s that don’t wilt attached to the tips.

We all dress in our favorite colors these relations are from my POV also all four are my stepsisters but again we don’t mention that I suppose I should do one on me too so her goes

Rose/Diamond:

Age – 13

Side – Um both I don’t know

Immediate relations- Mom, Dad

Description: Has I’m not sure what color hair with pink sometimes blue streaks (they naturally change color, due to magic), the streaks blend in. Has small crown which has rose vines and real diamonds. Has long simple dress to my ankles which is various shades of pink with a dark blue belt and medium diamond attached the skirt also has a design so it looks like rose vines with dark pink roses are growing on it. Finally has two real diamond slippers NO HEELS which also have diamonds attached to the tips.

Ok I will introduce the others as we go I have a lot of friends/family I also am tired of typing do bye we can meet my sisters next week.

See more stories by Rose
Again, If anyone has title

Again, If anyone has title suggestions for this book or the last please let me know

Also should i let you guys make a few other charecters up or are there enough for now keep in mind i'll be adding a "few" more of my own so.

Magically, Rose

Posted by Rose on Fri, 07/09/2021 - 06:10