/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose part 20 | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose part 20

The Adventures of Rose part 20

Posted June 12th, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Florida

As this is the last chapter in book one let’s keep it simple, I apologize for the shortness which is mostly due to travel
Monday - So I was celebrating my birthday which is actually on Wednesday, and I asked my parents if my friends could come over again. They said I spent my 12th birthday alone. I was so confused because they didn’t remember a thing about Hogwarts, it was just like with the parallel planes (sigh )

Tuesday- Got bunch of stuff for travel ready

Wednesday- MY BIRTHDAY
Still got a few presents

Thursday- Finished moving preparations

Friday/ Saturday- can’t write, so cramped in this plane, must move

Also( note to self ) *Find out why Delphi acting weird since lily, her and I watched Harry Potter movie 2 together ( Greggory the big scaredy-cat didn’t come on plane tease him about it)*

See more stories by Rose
Love how Rose literally made

Love how Rose literally made a note to tease Greggory about being scared of the plane, haha.

Looking forward to book 2!

Posted by Tía Snow on Sun, 06/13/2021 - 13:22
You only have to wait till

You only have to wait till Friday for it or is it Saturday I am in India, Friday in India

Edit
Actually I’m going to build suspense and make you wait another week

Magically,
Rose

Posted by Rose on Fri, 06/18/2021 - 05:25
Hiya Rose!! Have you ever

Hiya Rose!! Have you ever thought about writing a bio?? I would love to learn more about you!! Farewell friend!! 

--------------------------------- Forever & Always, Jordi

Posted by Jordi on Sun, 06/13/2021 - 20:26
I have thought about it I

I have thought about it I just never got around to it
Magically,
Rose

Posted by Rose on Mon, 06/14/2021 - 00:16