/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose acknowledgements | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose acknowledgements

The Adventures of Rose acknowledgements

Posted June 18th, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Florida

Acknowledgments

Ok so I have no clue how to do this but I will definitely try. Thank You readers for reading my story seeing that number of readers helps me understand that I’m not as bad at this as I think. Also please don’t be mad I left you in that suspense. Now unless you are my parents, a author, my friends who’s names I will not mention for security reasons who I will call Alesea and other friend emerald (you know you are friends) , or Snow you can leave I never read this far because 1 I don’t know these people 2 it feels weird 3 I need to find something else to read.

My parents
Thank you for many Many things mostly just being very motivational

A author
Thank You for writing books that enhance others imagination
Jk Rowling- the Harry Potter books because they helped me have foundation for this story
Shannon Messenger- For inspiring me to write a story

Alesea
For being a amazing friend

Emerald
For being my longest friend and putting up with my overactive imagination

For helping write the never ending story with me I never could have wrote 2 stories at once without them mixing and for keeping from being a grammatical mess and for being a good online friend to me

See more stories by Rose
I never thought of putting a

I never thought of putting a acknowledgements at the end of my story.

__________________________________________________________________

It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Sun, 06/20/2021 - 17:25
You're welcome, it's been an

You're welcome, it's been an honor, and I look forward to more of your writing! o7

Posted by Tía Snow on Mon, 06/21/2021 - 08:56