/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose: Mixup; Chapter Nine | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose: Mixup; Chapter Nine

Posted January 14th, 2022 by Rose

by Rose
in The Double Land

Trouble

Code 

The Owl House

Me 

Also me

Luz Noceda - 

Amity Blight

Willow (last name unknown)

Gus (last name unknown)

Edaline Clawthorne 

Lilith Clawthorne

Boiling rains ! Hide !

Under here 

Well at least we're safe

We won’t be for onf we’re late as it is, eda’s going to be soooo mad

We could always say we got stuck at school

You're school ended an hour ago

How about we just tell the truth

What that we accidentally crashed the broom, were so busy worrying about us that we forgot owlbert, owlbert got lost

Again

Wait what

Long story

We found owlbert with the bat queen, got him back and then instead of heading straight home we snuck out to the schools after school coven orientation which lilith expressly told us we were not to go to since it was a trap, And then even when rose showed up and told us to leave we stayed, then the emperor's guards showed up and we nearly got caught and then it started raining.

Yeah you tell them that and my guess is that both eda and lilith will ground you all

Not to mention when amity’s mom finds out she’ll, actually there’s no telling what she’ll do

20 minutes later

I’ve got nothing

Same

Same

Nothing

I could teleport us all to the owl house

Teleports them all to the owl house

I’m listening

What took you so long

Amity’s Mom: i’d like the answer to that as well

See more stories by Rose
Hoi Rose, I really wanna be

Hoi Rose, I really wanna be in The Adventures of Rose if you're accepting users haha. If you are I'll just be myself cause I'm too lazy to find my own character to come up with 

Posted by Elizabeth on Sun, 01/16/2022 - 22:48
I don't see why notCould you

I don't see why not
Could you tell me about yourself like

you likes and dislikes

stuff like that it doesn't have to be anything personal

Magically, Rose

Posted by Rose on Mon, 01/17/2022 - 09:27
Hmm if I was in the story

Hmm if I was in the story I'd be good friends with most of the characters, like Charms, Astronomy, Potions, and Transfiguration, and I don't like the evil stuff and spicy food, or any classes hard for me. My color is in red if isn't already taken

Posted by Elizabeth on Mon, 01/17/2022 - 11:45