/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose; Parallel Planes: Break | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose; Parallel Planes: Break

Posted August 20th, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in Maharashtra

Code ( you may want to write this down)

(Thoughts)

Speech

*action*

Black = Dad

White highlighted Black = mom

Dark Blue = My Narration

Pink = Me 

Red = Ruby

Yellow = Azalea

Green = Emerald

Purple = Lavender 

Black highlighted any color = Other character (name will be mentioned)

Let the story begin --------->

Oh relax this isn’t going to be like one of those things where there is a whole big story just because the character doesn’t understand something. Those happen because the whole world is at stake or something. This isn’t that important. I’m just going to go over and ask and if i don’t get an answer then that’s that…………. Okay no I am going to ask and if I don't get an answer I'll TRY not to make a big deal of it but odds are I will end up finding out for myself, because that’s just me.

What do you mean you can’t find my gem or flower?

Everyone : Rose

It means nothing 

Yes don’t go doing anything stupid

But 

No buts understood

Yes (nope not listening my parents are acting way to suspicious)

Just then I got a mental message from my sister. Let me explain so all my sister’s plus me can talk through a type of telepathy link. We call it the mind plane because we can split ourselves one part will continue acting normal but our ……. Soul … no ……...i don’t know what to call it anyway so that other part will enter the shared mind plane and we can have a private conversation. We also have our own private mind planes. Hmm how to describe it ………. Ok so it’s like inside out with riley’s different islands of personality but different more ……….personalized anyway in it my ……….. Lets call it a avatar , my avatar looks however  want hear is my typical wardrobe :

I know it isn’t much but I like it. I think that is enough for today.

See more stories by Rose