/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose Parallel Planes: Chapter 17 | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose Parallel Planes: Chapter 17

Posted October 22nd, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in The Double Land

KOTLC 

I just realized you guys haven’t even seen my other friends yet so as soon as i Finish this training with mom, we are growing flowers i’m pretty sure my performance at the ceremony wasn’t THAT bad *Eye Roll* If you guys want to hear about it let me know and i’ll include a separate chapter if even one of you guys wants to but otherwise as soon as i finish how about i introduce you (the ones who haven't read KOTLC, did i spell that right) to sophie and her younger self and well a lot of other people 

A While Later

OK lets go

But first the code (again please write this down) and powers for those who don’t know

Younger Sophie - Telepath, enhancer, inflictor hasn’t manifested other powers yet

Older Sophie - Telepath, inflictor, enhancer, polyglot, teleporter, possibly more

Keefe - Empath

Younger Keefe (he’s really persistent so i brought him two) - Empath

Dex - Technopath

Biana - Vanisher

Fitz - Telepath

Fintan - Pyrokinetics (fire)

Younger Fintan (don’t ask) - pyrokinetics

Other character (names will be specified)

Guys I’m back

Rose

huh , Rose

Miss me

No, ok a little the councilors are here 

You guys continue training I made all the younger kids a training center where i train them in a lot of things they actually listen

*Clears throat*

Oralie: Ah she’s here

Bronte: Where were you 

Um with my parents

Ah

Still don’t like him too very much

(They’ve been waiting for a WHILE)

(how bad is it)

(Not that bad ok a little)

(clarification)

(They are again wondering if training the pyrokinetics is a good idea)

(ugh can’t they just leave it alone)

Let me know if anyone wants to know the following looooooooong argument ok not that long but still…

I’ll deal with it ok and they are getting better with control

She is really determined i agree we should “leave it”

I suppose

See more stories by Rose
Thanks that is good! It's

Thanks that is good!

It's not just a matter of trusting yourself but testing your abilities - Joseph Sugarman

Posted by Ryoko on Sun, 10/31/2021 - 16:07