/* PCD change http to https for CSRF JUL 2017 */ The Adventures of Rose Parallel Planes: Chapter 19 | KidPub Press //
The Adventures of Rose Parallel Planes: Chapter 19

Posted November 5th, 2021 by Rose

by Rose
in The Double Land

Happy Diwali

Code

The kids ran around lighting candles. It was Diwali so I figured we might as well celebrate.

Everyone was having a splendid time. So of course that was Councillor Bronte’s cue to interrupt. He really can’t stand the pyrokinetics having even a little practice can he.

What is going on here

All the kids: *stop and turn to watch*

Well it is Diwali so

That is a Lost cities tradition

Well I celebrate it and it’s fun and really not that different from your celestial festival so yeah. Anyway as I was saying It is Diwali and it’s traditional to light lamps so I figured why not and quite frankly speaking this way is sooooooo much easier. Do you have any idea how hard it is to to light the lamps with one 

Rose

Right anyway things are under control

I think it is quite a nice idea all the kids seem to be enjoying it and as Rose said she has it under control

*Beaming*

Ugh alright then

Well that was a first 

*glaring*

Rose i still don’t get why you hate the older me i mean yeah he’s rude but

It’s complicated

Try

Okay look you know how almost all the councillors are very…. Close minded

That's one way  of putting it

^all the kids had gathered around by now to listen^ Right well as far as i knew there used to be two open minded councillor’s Oralie and a councillor named Kenric. One day the councillor’s decided to try a mind heal on their old friend Fintan

Wait What

Yeah it’s reallllllly complicated. Anyway healing minds was a ability only one person had or has to this day

The older me

Yes so sophie and a few others went to do the healing but it turned out to be a trap in which fintan set the whole building to flame with everblaze 

*looks guilty*

Which was no one else's fault and in the fire Kenric died and tht is the short version of why i hate the older fintan 

But you don’t hate me.

Yeah cause you're like 5 and i don’t think 5 year olds can be THAT…. I’m going to leave that unfinished anyway now how about we light those sparklers

All the Kids: Yeah

^and thus Diwali ended on a happy note^

See more stories by Rose
Since this chapter ended on

Since this chapter ended on a happy note i think maybe i should either end this book or at least move onto the next "Parallel Plane" i will add a poll plese choose which story you would like or you can add in the comments i know most fantasy stories and if i don't i will surly read it and consider using it next 

Link to Poll - https://www.kidpub.com/poll/what-should-i-do-next-3378163682

Magically, Rose

Posted by Rose on Fri, 11/05/2021 - 02:47